Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4598 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

the stock market and crypto currency are the same for me, but I will follow the latest trend in trading and for now it is better to choose the crypto market, because the results are more than the stock market, although the level of risk is high

Yes it was just the same concept but cryptocurrency is more profitable because the prices can always grow depending on the demand in the market and that is the reason why people prefer crypto more than placing their money on stock market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

I will go with something that can be sure as possible. It is okay for me to wait long just as long as my reward at the end will be something worth it. On stock market, even though it will run in a span of 5-10 years, the income is sure and the risk is not that high.  We can prevent potential losses because stock market also depends on the world market and the things that happen to ones government may also present an impact on it.
Stock market was once used to be the most favourite investment and that there were so many of the investors who then used to invest a major portion of their earning into it. However, things have started changing for now and that it is the crypto investment which is the most favourite investment and that most of the investors are investing a lot of their money into it to make more money.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

I have gained more in cruptocurrency than in the stock market. But they both have the same risks involved and is still depending on speculation. Both have the same "tell" and really depends on the news and history on what move you going to do next.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

For me i prefer crypto currencies because the earnings are much faster and higher compared to my stock investments. It took me so long in stock market and the earnings is too little.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

For me i prefer crypto currencies because the earnings are much faster and higher compared to my stock investments. It took me so long in stock market and the earnings is too little.
I think not just you, most people here appreciate crypto more than the stock market, this is very accurate and has a lot of clear evidence when people who make money from crypto are constantly showing off their wealth, their achievements after years of working with crypto. In addition, many in the crypto may not be rich but they have more income and improved lives very well, while in the stock market, I have only seen problems and news like tragic accidents, suicide when they lose everything in stock, success and survivability are almost non-existent

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

I think not just you, most people here appreciate crypto more than the stock market, this is very accurate and has a lot of clear evidence when people who make money from crypto are constantly showing off their wealth, their achievements after years of working with crypto. In addition, many in the crypto may not be rich but they have more income and improved lives very well, while in the stock market, I have only seen problems and news like tragic accidents, suicide when they lose everything in stock, success and survivability are almost non-existent
Most of the people here on forum will say crypto trading, the ones outside this forum doesn`t know much about crypto trading and they will say stocks. There are similarities and differences between this two, crypto now is more available to ordinary people, with just internet and free time you can start with
trading. It`s easier to trade with cryptocurrencies, and that`s what be important for the people who think about starting with one or another, but generally i think crypto will win in the end.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

Most of us are not big time capitalists ,we are just starting with small capital and aside from it ,we are joining the cryptoworld so ,I am preferring the cryptocurrency than stock market,we have not enough knowledge in stock market , and now we have slowly gaining knowledge in bitcoin and cryptocurrency activities.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

return on investment is never assured, it solely depends on the successes or failure of the project ,crypto or stock market risks are involved. so taking an investment decision, i would rather invest in crypto with more better returns should the project succeed than play safe with stock market and still have to dance in turn with the risk factors.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

I prefer cryptocurrency. Stock market has never been interesting to me. Getting started in cryptocurrencys is easier and less cumbersome. The cryptocurrencys market appealed to me from the beginning and that's why I'm dealing with it. Think so it will continue.  Wink
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

We know that there are a lot of people Join in the Stock market and the Cryptocurrency But the Stock market is Long Term Processing. In the Other Hand, cryptocurrency is the new Trend and It is a Short time and Big profit Market As We All Know. Both side You have to Acknowledge your Side and have A good creativity Needed To This market. In this Field, We Have to so careful And crypto world is really A Good Choice For Me. But Often We Can't Predict The market situation Always Have A Tension. When Price drops You Have to more patience to Handle It.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
painting_money

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

If you invest in the stock market then you have to pay taxes, because for the stock market the state will control and protect you from fraud. However, the stock market is not as profitable as the crypto market.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

It will depend on your expertise and if you have huge capital then you can go with the stock market but for those average person, crypto is a good choice as you can invest with smaller capital. Crypto can give you exponential profits if you can manage your investment properly.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Cryptocurrency are somehow pre determined by bitcoin price. If bitcoin goes down, chances are most of the cryptocurrencies comes with it.

Unlike in stocks market, prices don't get affected by one another. But the chances of losing profit is the same with cryptocurrencies.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Right now I prefer on investing my money on cryptocurrency to be able to earn more big amount of profit until I have enough money to start a business or invest in the stock market. I plan to do business someday because cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and not that stable.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Right now I prefer on investing my money on cryptocurrency to be able to earn more big amount of profit until I have enough money to start a business or invest in the stock market. I plan to do business someday because cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and not that stable.
I prefer to collect and save. Because I'm sure bitcoin will have a very long period of time. I continue to invest even though the situation is unstable because I know that bitcoin prices fluctuate. But believe that the end of the year will increase.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

Although stock market is a great option to grow our money, but I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency since you can start investment in it without a capital or money unlike investment in stock market wherein you need to have enough money to buy shares in a company and make money in 2 ways: through price appreciation or dividends.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

For me, stock market is less risky. Why did I say that? Simply because you know where your money is going. You put your money into a company that has been going around for decades maybe. It is much easier to predict when the products and services are all physical and are all open to public. For example, you invest your money in a food corporation. You know that you won't lose because damn, that's food we are talking about. It is a necessity and people will spend a penny for it. When people patronizes whatever product the company you invested in has, then your money will grow.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

At the current cryptocurrency market dip, a lot of people will tend towards the stock markets. But for the few who understand the cryptocurrency markets and what the future holds for the prospective coin, they will keep on investing in the cryptocurrency markets. I still had and heard of someone who still wanted to buy more of an altcoin at this market dip.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

I prefer to go with cryptocurrency rather than stock market though i am not really familiar with stock market and for me it seems that cryptocurrency has the edge over it. As we all know that the marketcapvolume for cryptocurrency is one of the biggest volume for a currency. And taking advantage on its market price volatility would be ideal also to start with.
Ortintin1

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is cheaper compared to stock market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: