Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4603 times)
hachimon

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

if compared to investing in stocks I would rather invest in cryprocurrency. because both have the same risk of losing a lot but in my opinion if on cryptocurrency we can still minimize risk by always analyzing the state of the market and the movement of coins. but if the shares of a company do not get a profit (dividends), of course we will not get profit too. and I think it's faster to get profit on cryptocurrency than in stock.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

stock market is not safe either. if you have been in the market for some time, people are also losing money in stock market, its almost the same thing here in crypto you have to check the news and what is going on to the development of the project and to the team as well. if something happen to them or to the project the prices drops just as in the stock market.
This two kind of investment are both risky for me it's same characteristics up and down the value. Some people investing in stock market are losing their money just like crypto it is unstable even you make researches not all people investing in stock market got successful.
Crypto is a real life too. If it does not then why are you here. Well they are almost the same, they are both a market in which you can invest in. But there are pros and cons. But people now a days focuses on the profit, therefore crypto is highly applicable for the people who seeks high profit. But it is like a mental game. You need to be wise.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

Well for some who aren't afraid to risk they will prefer for cryptocurrency but for those who wanted to secure their money more than anything and have  know stock market for ages now I guess they will choose stock market rather than the new one...

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

Honestly, I'm not interested in the stock market, I've heard this for a long time. but in the slightest there was no intention to enter there, but after hearing Cryptocurrency, I immediately went into it. it seems like I am more suitable for investing in Cryptocurrency than on the stock market.
pempek19

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

You can take both, you can also take One to be more focused in managing it.

I am safer if 30% goes to cryptocurrency and the rest goes to the stock market.

This will maintain your capital in the long term.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

The stock market is now almost completely controlled by bots. It will be bad if this trend is a daunting one for crypto-currencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

We are in the world of cryptos ,so what are we to prioritize to investment is the cryptocurrency, I have to choose this investment over the stockmarket because stockmarket have a different world ,with cryptocurrency ,so I am in this forum so continue to invest in this cryptocurrency which is related to this bitcoin forum,for I sm already gaining familiarity of it.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

I prefer crypto currency because it is more profitable compare to that of stock market. The investment i have in the stock market took so long before i earn a good interest.

Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

I think both are equally profitable, there are many successful people from stock trading, also not a few successful people from Cryptocurrency. but honestly at this time I just entered the world of crypto, I thought the stock market needed a lot of capital. so I didn't enter the stock market.
zina75

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

Crypto-currency exchanges can be used in the same way as stock-markets, and traders earn on them by the same principle. At this stage, they are significantly more profitable than their more traditional counterparts, since the crypto currency is highly volatile. It goes without saying that if a trader in the traditional market earns good money on the fluctuation in the share price, which for example grows by 9% a year (and this is still a good indicator), then on kriptornke, where the currencies per day can soar by 20% appreciable profit. Of course, if he has the necessary skills and experience.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

Both investment choices have their own advantages and disadvantages, so investors should know what investment really means in both of these assets. Both options are also not mutually exclusive aka investors can build a portfolio of both.

Actually both markets function the same way. By their simplest, the price of both are determined by demand, meaning how much people are willing to pay for a share or a currency. This means that when someone pays more than the previous person the price goes up. When no one is willing to pay a certain amount at a certain time, and someone is willing to let go of their ownership for less, the price goes down. But because crypto is the latest trend I would rather choose crypto from stock market.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is cheaper compared to stock market

I think if something happens to them or on the project, prices go down the same as in the stock market.
if you have been in the market for some time, people also lose money on the stock market, almost the same thing here in crypto you have to check the news and what happens to the development of the project and the team as good.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

Stock market is selling for me quite complicated while cryptocurrency market feels to be really simple and Crystal Clear to use and trade, you buy low, you sell high. Anybody can perform that.

Stock is not only complicated but also it is not for ordinary persons. Stock Market requires a lot of investment and not everyone can afford it. On the r other hand, once can invest in crypto market even if he has few hundred dollars.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

Based on my personal experience, both investments are great platforms, both are profitable and risky at the same time. So for me I can choose both, whatever you choose it is actually depends on your preference. Stock market has been here for quite some time and it is widely accepted and some says easily predicted but you need a good amount of money to be able to be part of this market, that's why there is a thinking before that investments are only for rich people. On the other side, crypto currency opened new avenue for earning, trading and investments, more risky since it is a new technology that is still evolving and still trying to win the acceptance of the people and the governments around the world.  Although it may have very high risks, it also bring very high profit gains.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Stock market is selling for me quite complicated while cryptocurrency market feels to be really simple and Crystal Clear to use and trade, you buy low, you sell high. Anybody can perform that.

Stock is not only complicated but also it is not for ordinary persons. Stock Market requires a lot of investment and not everyone can afford it. On the r other hand, once can invest in crypto market even if he has few hundred dollars.
That is why crypto is for everyone, for me it is even easier to find out something interesting with a big future ahead of it here in our market than in stock.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

in the stock market you actually invest in the company, in the cryptocurrency market you invest in the technology or the currency, both of them make a good returns in the long term. the point is stock markets are safer and less volatile than crypto-markets.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Actually it depends on the perception of the person whose money belongs with. In my case, I am still up into trying both stock market and as well as cryptocurrency since both are just essential and beneficial so why not try both to see which is much applicable and fitted for my preference. Both might be risky but that is how investment runs so I would rather take both sides of it to practically know whether I am still up into sticking into just one or still continue putting my investments into both since thet are likely the same which pushes me into benefits that I wanted to gain from my investments.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

in the stock market you actually invest in the company, in the cryptocurrency market you invest in the technology or the currency, both of them make a good returns in the long term. the point is stock markets are safer and less volatile than crypto-markets.

I prefer cryptocurrency because stock markets has different rules and the progress to multiply your asset is slow while cryptocurrency is reachable by everyone so the demand in the market will always increase depending on the investors.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

If you have to choose to invest, between cryptocurrency and the stock market. I choose the stock market, because the stock market status is clear compared to cryptocurrency.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

If you have to choose to invest, between cryptocurrency and the stock market. I choose the stock market, because the stock market status is clear compared to cryptocurrency.
But, the cryptocurrrency is the future of almost anything because they got the blockchain technology which is a huge help for the future technologies and inventions that the people are going to invent. It is best to settle for the investment that can play a big role in the future and don't settle more in the investment that is already there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: