Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do older people like investing in Gold/Silver?  (Read 5213 times)
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

Because they are sure that apart from gold and silver there is nothing more stable and guaranteed.
Yes but it is really an old thinking now it is modern age and everyone should move according to the circumstances, old time was not having that much facilities but today, we are living in this modern and well developed society, I think our oldies should trust it, if we will tell them all those additional benefits that bitcoin can give I am sure they will be agree to invest in bitcoin more than GOLD or SILVER.

We cant stoo them since they believe more on what they are doing before the cryptocurrency exist. For them it was the safest and good thing to imvest which is right. They also have point and it was not easily for them to adopt thd modern investment that most commonly people here do. Silver and gold are to valuable and beneficials and we cant blame old people who are investing there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

I'm not one who would invest in precious metals, but I have noticed that a good amount of the older generations are pretty keen in investing in these metals. They see it as a way to bet against the market, and a security that will always be safe -- even in the times of a market downturn/country failure as a whole.

I personally wouldn't even want to buy these metals in those events, as I don't see the reason to. I'd rather invest in securities that go up when the market shits itself (Payroll lending companies and so on and so forth)

Does anyone here know the reason behind people loving precious metals?
You can see that gold and silver are material things that exist that we can see and hold. The perception of older people that they like safety is very low, so they prefer investing in gold and silver rather than bitcoin. You may find that bitcoin prices are unstable and are constantly decreasing, so profiting from bitcoin is difficult despite high margins.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

I'm not one who would invest in precious metals, but I have noticed that a good amount of the older generations are pretty keen in investing in these metals. They see it as a way to bet against the market, and a security that will always be safe -- even in the times of a market downturn/country failure as a whole.

I personally wouldn't even want to buy these metals in those events, as I don't see the reason to. I'd rather invest in securities that go up when the market shits itself (Payroll lending companies and so on and so forth)

You can see that gold and silver are material things that exist that we can see and hold. The perception of older people that they like safety is very low, so they prefer investing in gold and silver rather than bitcoin. You may find that bitcoin prices are unstable and are constantly decreasing, so profiting from bitcoin is difficult despite high margins.
Gold and silver price are going to high but its process is very slow and that's why after of  many of years you can get its profit so investment n bitcoin will gain your money in some months with highly profit but older people don't know about this currency's benefits and they think that it will lose your money but in some country as like my country everyone want to invest in bitcoin because they know about this new era.

greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:06:46 AM

It's just another way to invest. Having a diverse portfolio is a good idea, especially if you're looking ahead and seeing less and less time to earn and more and more time you need to budget somehow. It's like bank stock. It'll vary, but it's more likely to remain stable in times of crisis.
dxl0536

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:39:02 AM

It's the samples answer. the gold and silver is reliable,low risk and stability profile.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:53:45 AM

Gold and silver are reliable and more secure than investing in others. We know that even the price also fluctuative like bitcoin but Gold and silver is not significant. So this may become the reason of older are pretty love investing in gold and silver. It is very simple and not complicated. 
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:03:07 AM

Old timers have been through this before.  Tangible assets that have universal cross national valuation and long term (read thousands of years) acceptance will continue on through the next millennia.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

because gold is more stable, and certainly get profit when held for a certain period with a smaller risk than crypto investment which is indeed fluctuating.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:59:29 AM

investment in gold and silver is more stable and clear, where the value of profits in general is greater than deposits in banks. if this is more profitable than deposit why not to do it with a good level of security and profit
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

It's already on the mindset of older people that investing in gold is good for long term because the price is not heavily changed every year. On the other hand, bitcoin price changed everyday every minute. That's why investing in gold is more safety than bitcoin for older people, but investing in crypto is promising too for me.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:25:54 AM

older people prefer investing in gold because they only know that, they don't know about crypto and maybe there are some who know but they are worried about the risks and they don't want to risk to lose
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

Obviously they prefer investing in gold or silver instead in cryptocurrency because they know more about gold and silver and they trust in that metal more.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

hei, jangan biarkan para manula berinvestasi di sini itu akan membuat mereka mati seketika.

bitcoin adalah investasai yang memompa jantung.
Roksodhon

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

I think gold and silver are the investment system for a long time and old people more understand to make investments with gold and silver. While the world of cypto or bitcoin it is new technology and many old people who don't understand the system with this investment and are considered this investment is too risky.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

Gold and silver are the most precious jewels. This is the old fashioned way in investing. People like this because they can keep it and anytime they needed the money these are saleable. The risk is very low also becs. The items are in your possession. The disadvantage of course is that your money will become stagnant and will not earn interest.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

The adult generation has their own idea of ​​security and earnings, so they will not invest anything other than proven ones.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

Older people like to invest in gold, silver rather than cryptocurrency because gold, silver can not evaporate right at your eyes. Gold, silver is invested by many adults for easy control, and bitcoin, you have to remember many things from the wallet, password, floor ... but over time the elderly will decline memory should invest gold, silver is reasonable.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

The adult generation has their own idea of ​​security and earnings, so they will not invest anything other than proven ones.

Well, that is a proven investment, it is like gambling, you will be gambling on the place you trust and know more than other else's. I am not saying that it is not good to try but we are talking about investment, we do not waste our money just to try, we invest on something because it is worth it and it will be giving us a great profit in the future so plan your investing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Gold and silver have a long history as a means of maintaining value and increasing value!
Older people can't afford high-risk investments, and gold and silver are low-risk for older people to invest!
The older people they know on there generations is to invest gold and silver that's why until now they continue to invest in gold - silver cause this kind of investment is low risk unlike bitcoin is high risk. The older people can't afford the face the high risk of bitcoin.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Most of the parents if the have invested more in the pendapata in the form of goods that later can be sold back, one of them an investment because it is considered the gold/silver price at the moment of selling doesn't drop drastically even believed to be higher than at the time of purchase.

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: