Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE  (Read 8883 times)
Facadoro

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

Is there a one pager available so we don't have to read entire WP?

I do not think there is, but is it so difficult to pass through the WP Wink

Well people don't have a lot of knowledge so one pager summarizes the project nicely.

Understandably, but basic information can be obtained from the home page, and in the end if anyone is interested in the project he will read the WP Smiley

If you plan to invest you better get deep into the technical documentantion not to muss anything. You better be safe.

That is trrue,due diligence is extremely important,otherwise investing in crypto is nothing more than gamble.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

Well people don't have a lot of knowledge so one pager summarizes the project nicely.

Its always nice to see most important bullets about the project in one place.

In that case maybe they could just make a short video overview of the project. That would also be helpful.

I agree, it's easiest to attract people Smiley
UncleT

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

In that case maybe they could just make a short video overview of the project. That would also be helpful.

An AMA could definately take care of that in one blow and a transcript of that could be attached in the main page so everyone can view it.
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

How come you decdied to go with Ethereum blockchain,is it fast enough to support something ambitious like Dealjoy?

Why waste time and money when Ethereum is more than good enough? Good call by the team.
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

An AMA could definately take care of that in one blow and a transcript of that could be attached in the main page so everyone can view it.

It could be even done on their Telegram group, they have active team there. I'm sure many would be interested in that.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

It could be even done on their Telegram group, they have active team there. I'm sure many would be interested in that.

If it happens there I would appreciate someone sharing the info here as well.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

Hello Dev, I think this project has a great chance to grow in the future. In my opinion, your concept has many advantages if it compares with another project. But I didn't find information about the launch of main ICO. Can you tell me about that?

JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

Understandably, but basic information can be obtained from the home page, and in the end if anyone is interested in the project he will read the WP Smiley

If you plan to invest you better get deep into the technical documentantion not to muss anything. You better be safe.

That is trrue,due diligence is extremely important,otherwise investing in crypto is nothing more than gamble.

Most important thing is to make sure that team is trustworthy, wp is not enough.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

How come you decdied to go with Ethereum blockchain,is it fast enough to support something ambitious like Dealjoy?

Why waste time and money when Ethereum is more than good enough? Good call by the team.

Will any later changes of Etherium blockchain have effect on how Dealjoy will work and behave?
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

Just been checking the website and must say all Dealjoy team members seem so happy  Grin
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Why are there 3 different types of memberships?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

Most important thing is to make sure that team is trustworthy, wp is not enough.

I agree, nowadays wp has become a standard document but it still doesnt guarantee that the team behind it is trustworthy or following the roadmap.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

I agree, nowadays wp has become a standard document but it still doesnt guarantee that the team behind it is trustworthy or following the roadmap.

Only way is to check each team member one by one and then decide and gauge if they have what it takes to develop the project and take it places.
Bacara

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Ethereum blockchain has proven as fast and stable platform, so this is an understandable decision.
EDVED

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

Of course, but this is the minimum that everybody can and should do before investing in some project...
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

Of course, but this is the minimum that everybody can and should do before investing in some project...

If you don't wan't to loose money that is.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

If you don't wan't to loose money that is.

Exactly the contrary Wink
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

If it happens there I would appreciate someone sharing the info here as well.

They will certainly posted transcript after the AMA happens on all media channels.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

Ethereum blockchain has proven as fast and stable platform, so this is an understandable decision.

That is true,and you can always switch to new one if its needed,in the future.But for now,ethereum blockchain is good.
NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

What is the price of 1 token,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: