Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people believe and invest in fraudulent ICO?  (Read 3301 times)
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

I believe no person will knowingly would want to or will invest in a scam ico, most people who invest in an ico did so because they don't know, its either they don't do research very well or because they are greedy.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

People believe and invest in a fraudulent ICO for a simple reason - this is human greed. Indeed, ICO projects can bring huge profits. The greed of people often leads to gains and success, so people resort to a certain risk in their decisions and steps towards quick earning. Risk in crypto is faith in ICO projects.
ninetimu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Should I sell a crypto now?
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

in fact no one believed, they were just fooled. their cheating is very invisible. That is why there are investors who are not very careful in analyzing projects and can be fooled into a project scam. as well as bounty hunters, it is indeed very difficult now to choose the ico project.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

Because it is in such projects that there is a lot of PR, as well as a very serious team of marketers who know how to hook people’s mind very much and try to work with it increasing the conversion.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?

The situation could be changed if the government regulation will be. Will it good or bad - who knows. And indeed is it really needed? Now ICO-world is like wild wild west. Just a chance to get fast profit

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

That's because most people here are new to investing and i am sure that they don't even know what project they invest in, most of them only listen to youtube and someone says this is a good project and believe it immediately, same with shill post on telegram and other source. If people bother to check the project first, they will find a lot of red flag that will prevent them from getting scammed.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

As far as I heard, the ICO Scam raised over $ 1 billion. Why did people invest in these ICO? Do you think this situation has changed now?
If those who fell victims of scam ICOs knew they were scam, they would not have invested. I was once a victim of this, but that made me wiser and helped to to be able to decipher more between genuine and scam ICO. Sometimes, one does not need to be afraid when taking some steps, but you must have also done your research. So many of these scam projects have also made their money, but it's high time we did not allow them again.
berstabfido

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

What to buy now?
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:51:59 PM

No one wishes to invest in a fraudulent project. If I know a project will appear to be a fraud thereafter, I would not be so daft to invest in sch project. No one really knows whether a project is a scam at the onset. One just needs to be wise enough not to fall into their trap.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

People believe and invest in a fraudulent ICO, because today it is difficult to understand where the fraudster is. Scammers skillfully make themselves real.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

There is no one who wants to invest in ICO scam. All who invest in ICO scam because they don't directly ICO scam with good ICO. I think like this, there must be special treatment immediately and until now this situation has not changed.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

I think that people just want to make a profit and still believe in ICO, as beautiful pictures with beautiful inscriptions and the opportunity to get three times more just by giving for example $ 100 for three months. I don't understand why people still invest in ICO.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

in fact no one believed, they were just fooled. their cheating is very invisible. That is why there are investors who are not very careful in analyzing projects and can be fooled into a project scam. as well as bounty hunters, it is indeed very difficult now to choose the ico project.
That's true. If someone knows that the ICO is a scam, then I think it's impossible for her to invest. They did it because they don't even know that the project is a scam, we know that it's very difficult to know whether the ICO is a scam or not now.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

That's what we call taking the risk. I don't think investors would ever know if a project is fraudulent or not in the first place. Coz if they did, why would they even invest into something they knew would be a loss?! This is simple logic and common sense.

nipenohy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

The very moment to buy?
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

This is usually caused by greed, and human greed can get you into trouble and lose your judgment. Investors who are still investing in ICO are crazy, and they imagine the market will get rich overnight in 2017.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

I agree with you that in cryptography we need knowledge. At the same time, I feel that I need to conduct day trading. Who ventured and invested, are millionaires today. Patience and time are key here. This is a great opportunity to invest in the crypto market today, when the price of ethereum has fallen to a two-digit value - $ 91.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

No one in his right mind will intentionally invest in something that he is sure of failing. Most of the time when people invest in such platform they do so with the hope of making money from it but the issue is that most investors don't do thorough research about a project before rushing to invest their hard earned money into it.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

I have always been surprised that people continue to invest in new fraudulent projects or new financial pyramids and convince themselves that they are right and this is really the best product in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: