Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12679 times)
Fekete

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Market need a stable coin, Remoneta is right on time to bring about a stable online currency that can enable a more stable online economy

It does seem to be the project which should provide more stability on the market. That's what I'm hoping for.

It's a good step forward, but it won't change the landscape, it will take many more projects like this to stabilize the market.

This is not about stabilizing the market, but offering you one stable currency that you can rely on Cheesy
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Market need a stable coin, Remoneta is right on time to bring about a stable online currency that can enable a more stable online economy

It does seem to be the project which should provide more stability on the market. That's what I'm hoping for.

It's a good step forward, but it won't change the landscape, it will take many more projects like this to stabilize the market.

This is not about stabilizing the market, but offering you one stable currency that you can rely on Cheesy

Well those kind of currencies will eventually bring more trust and stability to crypto market.People have safe haven when everything crashes and burns.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

Is there any information on which exchange will we be able to buy Remoneta after the ICO?

Remoneta should be on Bancor as soon as ICO ends, so you will be able to buy it there.

Thhats really good,to offer that right from the start,since Bancor is good and reliable platform.

Bancor is becoming really respectable platform, more and more projects are partnering with them, I'm happy with the choice.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

What's the status on the mobile apps? Any news about that?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

Is there any information on which exchange will we be able to buy Remoneta after the ICO?

Remoneta should be on Bancor as soon as ICO ends, so you will be able to buy it there.

Thhats really good,to offer that right from the start,since Bancor is good and reliable platform.

Bancor is becoming really respectable platform, more and more projects are partnering with them, I'm happy with the choice.

I think it is a good partnership indeed. More and more people will trust to use the app and you can only benefit from this collaboration.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

I think it is a good partnership indeed. More and more people will trust to use the app and you can only benefit from this collaboration.

From what I see from the results of the sale people already do trust this team. Smiley it is a good start.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

Establishing cooperation with Bancor is good news for this project, but we need to remember that Bancor was once hacked.
descuri

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

Can someone share the date of the end of ICO?
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Hello everybody! I hope your week started out great!

Here's an update on ReMoneta's recent activities, especially for those not following us on Telegram. The whole team is still working hard, we have not disappeared anywhere and we don't intend to!  Wink

* Liina attended Voice of Blockchain in Chicago at the end of last month. Read the summary here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-was-invited-to-the-voice-of-blockchain-4a00a45e3845

* Hadley will be visiting Angel Island in Amsterdam in just a few weeks! They put is best: "Breaking the traditional pitching and investor meetings, Angel Island connects the unconnected and brings together the bravest and the most brilliant minds every year to combine the resources that will contribute to a sustainable future." Stay tuned for how the meetup goes!

Official date: September 26th, 2018

* CryptoMondays in Washington DC! Crypto Oracle started a great event series across the world for likeminded people to get together and discuss crypto and blockchain. Liina will be there on September 24th as a co-host! Come say hi if you'd like OR find your city here: https://www.meetup.com/pro/cryptomonday

* ReMoneta website will be going through a slight renewal very shortly. Let us know if you have any suggestions, and we may be able to implement it!

* You can now read about ReMoneta on our Bitcoinwiki here: https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/ReMoneta

* Future events! Hadley will be visiting more events in the near future, check back here or on our Telegram channel to find out when and where.

* PS! Anyone still interested in buying, please contact info@ReMoneta.com directly for more information.

We are all waiting for that info since tokens sold out in matter of few days so many people left out.

are there no other ways to get some tokens?

Check out our referral program! ReMoneta.com/maitre. Every referral you make gets you 100 RET tokens. Whereas the token sale is closed, the referral program is open until the end of October.

This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.

We are all most definitely real! There is quite a bit of information available online about the team members, and some of the other big companies and projects they are or have been involved with.  Smiley

-Liina
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 326

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

Here's an update on ReMoneta's recent activities, especially for those not following us on Telegram. The whole team is still working hard, we have not disappeared anywhere and we don't intend to!  Wink

* Liina attended Voice of Blockchain in Chicago at the end of last month. Read the summary here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-was-invited-to-the-voice-of-blockchain-4a00a45e3845

* Hadley will be visiting Angel Island in Amsterdam in just a few weeks! They put is best: "Breaking the traditional pitching and investor meetings, Angel Island connects the unconnected and brings together the bravest and the most brilliant minds every year to combine the resources that will contribute to a sustainable future." Stay tuned for how the meetup goes!

* CryptoMondays in Washington DC! Crypto Oracle started a great event series across the world for likeminded people to get together and discuss crypto and blockchain. Liina will be there on September 24th as a co-host! Come say hi if you'd like OR find your city here: https://www.meetup.com/pro/cryptomonday

* ReMoneta website will be going through a slight renewal very shortly. Let us know if you have any suggestions, and we may be able to implement it!

* You can now read about ReMoneta on our Bitcoinwiki here: https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/ReMoneta

* Future events! Hadley will be visiting more events in the near future, check back here or on our Telegram channel to find out when and where.

* PS! Anyone still interested in buying, please contact info@ReMoneta.com directly for more information.

We are all waiting for that info since tokens sold out in matter of few days so many people left out.

Check out our referral program! ReMoneta.com/maitre. Every referral you make gets you 100 RET tokens. Whereas the token sale is closed, the referral program is open until the end of October.

This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.

We are all most definitely real! There is quite a bit of information available online about the team members, and some of the other big companies and projects they are or have been involved with.  Smiley

-Liina

It's great to see you around here, although the Telegram is faster in terms of response time, the forum continues to be a meeting point for projects with the crypto community, so be sure to keep us informed here as well. Thanks for the information and I wish the project to reach all the goals set!

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

It's great to see you around here, although the Telegram is faster in terms of response time, the forum continues to be a meeting point for projects with the crypto community, so be sure to keep us informed here as well. Thanks for the information and I wish the project to reach all the goals set!

Thank you for the support! And we will definitely keep sending updates here as well, it's a great community.

-Liina
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

-Liina

That is true,btctalk forum shouldnt  be ignored,as forum in general enables more quality conversation,so kudos to the remoneta team!
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?
Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

-Liina

Wait,i thought its not possible to invest anymore?This is great news,as i saw people kept asking about possiblity to join the sale,many got left out and didnt have time to buy .
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

Establishing cooperation with Bancor is good news for this project, but we need to remember that Bancor was once hacked.

That is true,Bancor partnership is good one,and about hacking,no exchange is impenetrable,happened to most of the others too,and im sure Bancor will take extra precautions so something like that never happens again.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

-Liina

About the referral system,is there some cap on the RET we can get?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

Are any partnerships in plan for the project?
descuri

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

That is true,Bancor partnership is good one,and about hacking,no exchange is impenetrable,happened to most of the others too,and im sure Bancor will take extra precautions so something like that never happens again.

They definitely do offer a certain stability to the project. So the community will respond well in accepting the project.
UncleT

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

As in new additions to the team or strategic partners? I think strategic partners should be the priority.
Arcanium

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

As in new additions to the team or strategic partners? I think strategic partners should be the priority.

Agree. They should find some strong partnership to make Remoneta even more better.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: