Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12681 times)
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

Good news everyone,seems like  there will be an extension of the sale,here is  what Remoneta CEO Hadley Barrett said  in their telegram group

Yes, we achieved the cap, but it looks like there will be an extension since the community is requesting that

The community is asking for an opportunity to be included in the project and so a new sale would make sense.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

Good news everyone,seems like  there will be an extension of the sale,here is  what Remoneta CEO Hadley Barrett said  in their telegram group

Yes, we achieved the cap, but it looks like there will be an extension since the community is requesting that

Good to hear that,but are there any specifics out,like when its going to happen,how many tokens will be available for sale,bonus etc?

Best is to join their telegram group,you can always find latest info there ,directly from team members   https://t.me/ReMoneta
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

The community is asking for an opportunity to be included in the project and so a new sale would make sense.

Thats true,but if hard cap is reached,from where will new tokens come?Maybe part of team tokens will be up for sale?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

Thats true,but if hard cap is reached,from where will new tokens come?Maybe part of team tokens will be up for sale?

wouldn't they need another token generation event for it?
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

wouldn't they need another token generation event for it?

They are still debating on it. High chance it will happen though
bitmonkey455

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

Good to hear that,but are there any specifics out,like when its going to happen,how many tokens will be available for sale,bonus etc?

Best is to join their telegram group,you can always find latest info there ,directly from team members   https://t.me/ReMoneta

They should make an announcement channel. TG chat scrolls down everyday, not everybody got time to read/find all of that.
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

They should make an announcement channel. TG chat scrolls down everyday, not everybody got time to read/find all of that.

They have one actually, you didn't notice ?
t.me/ReMonetaChannel
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

Those channels often have to much noise, it is best to keep important things in one place, so they don't get lost.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

t.me/ReMonetaChannel

Don't like telegram, even the announcement channels. This forum works best for me regarding news coverage and informative conversations between users.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

t.me/ReMonetaChannel

Don't like telegram, even the announcement channels. This forum works best for me regarding news coverage and informative conversations between users.

You must be old school then,like me Smiley
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Remoneta is a unique blend of new technology and sound economics allowing its users to address some of the major shortcoming of the existing currency systems. I believe the remoneta is the solution of the currency system.

I would love it if someone from the team would engage on this topic. To see how it actually adresses those shirtcomings.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

During this sale phase minimum was 100 USD.Is it going to stay the same for this new sale,if it happens?
Ting_Ay15

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

Hmm the sale is delayed for one day. Hope for no further technical problem Cheesy

That's not a big problem. If we can get a quality product at the end then a couple of Delays will not be a disaster.

And why it been delayed?

Most likely beacuse of huge interest that caused issues with the system being overloaded.

Oh I see, it's a server issues then I bet
It is but everything has been settled and the sale went on amazingly, ended in just a matter of hours as the hard cap has reached its ceiling.
Franco7272

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

Did sale started?I heard there was some problems with starting the sale...
Yes, it just started today I believe.It's finally live. I think they have announced it here too.
I heard that presale was a success and soft cap has been reached. Kudos to the team. What's the next plan?I am sure there are more who were left out .Would there be another sale to happen?

Really? That's a wow! I never doubted Remoneta since day 1.
I believe this happens because Moneta has a solid referral program that attracts investors.
Well, I won't argue about that. I myself have attracted by that bonuses. So it's not a question why the hard cap was reached in a matter of hours. 

I think they wrote that the soft cap was reached. So hard cap is probably within reach which is good news.

The hard cap is reached, and there are people in the TG channel asking the team to use the reached hard cap as the soft cap and to set the new hard cap higher

It's a brilliant idea.
Franco7272

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

Are there any fees when buying your tokens?

I believe they are not there.

No it's a no commission.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

the mind of an investor is meant to be able to take a project and see if it will be profitable in the future!! so i have been thinking will ReMoneta be a great investment ?
 Grin Grin
In my opinion, I would rather go invest with Remoneta as ReMoneta solves these problems (and more) and satisfies the needs by combining technology, real estate and finance in a way that has not been done before.
Blackstar015

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

the mind of an investor is meant to be able to take a project and see if it will be profitable in the future!! so i have been thinking will ReMoneta be a great investment ?
 Grin Grin
In my opinion, I would rather go invest with Remoneta as ReMoneta solves these problems (and more) and satisfies the needs by combining technology, real estate and finance in a way that has not been done before.
That makes a lot of sense to me. One thing I like about Remoneta is their bonus program.
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

Grin Grin
That makes a lot of sense to me. One thing I like about Remoneta is their bonus program.
indeed! Imagine how many people registered? According to Hadley the CEO on the TG channel there are now over 56,000 people registered for the referral and still, more are coming. Shocked
Franco7272

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

How is sale going so far,any update regarding that?

It was sold immediately.

Wow , those are awesome news, Remoneta is being recognized as a project with a true potential.

We hope that the Hard cap will increase. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Franco7272

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

How much tokens was sold during this presale?

They were sold in 3.5 hours. Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: