Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:58:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12680 times)
fivestarBTC

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

Did sale started?I heard there was some problems with starting the sale...
Yes, it just started today I believe.It's finally live. I think they have announced it here too.
I heard that presale was a success and soft cap has been reached. Kudos to the team. What's the next plan?I am sure there are more who were left out .Would there be another sale to happen?

Really? That's a wow! I never doubted Remoneta since day 1.
I believe this happens because Moneta has a solid referral program that attracts investors.
Well, I won't argue about that. I myself have attracted by that bonuses. So it's not a question why the hard cap was reached in a matter of hours. 

I think they wrote that the soft cap was reached. So hard cap is probably within reach which is good news.

The hard cap is reached, and there are people in the TG channel asking the team to use the reached hard cap as the soft cap and to set the new hard cap higher

they said it was reached in less than 3.5hr
zhanghengfell

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world. Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.
DrCryptos

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

Yes, it just started today I believe.It's finally live. I think they have announced it here too.
I heard that presale was a success and soft cap has been reached. Kudos to the team. What's the next plan?I am sure there are more who were left out .Would there be another sale to happen?

I believe this happens because Moneta has a solid referral program that attracts investors.
Well, I won't argue about that. I myself have attracted by that bonuses. So it's not a question why the hard cap was reached in a matter of hours. 

I think they wrote that the soft cap was reached. So hard cap is probably within reach which is good news.

wrong info Hard cap has also been reached...
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world. Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.
supporting the project like to see fellow like me who understand the goal of ReMoneta
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:27:53 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes having been trying to think what will be ReMoneta biggest challenges as an Investor!! what will make he goal hard to reach
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

Now that's excellent news. Means they can go into development full throttle and we will see some beta soon.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

Now that's excellent news. Means they can go into development full throttle and we will see some beta soon.

Now that the hard cap was reached, is there a chance that any additional funding would be spent on further development that was not in the main plan?
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

Now that the hard cap was reached, is there a chance that any additional funding would be spent on further development that was not in the main plan?

That would be great,but is something like that possible?
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

Whats your next big milestone,according to your roadmap?
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Exactly,hard cap will neable fast development of the project,without any delays.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

Do we have to go through KYC to gett hose proof of care tokes,or KYC is only needed for those that bought tokens?
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

Do we have to go through KYC to gett hose proof of care tokes,or KYC is only needed for those that bought tokens?

I think government restrictions could, sometime in the near future, make KYC mandatory in both cases.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

How experienced is your team when it comes to blockchain technology?
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

I see that you have some high profile advisors ,that surely means project is strong,as they wouldnt put their name on something that is not good!
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

I see that you have some high profile advisors ,that surely means project is strong,as they wouldnt put their name on something that is not good!

Yeap. This is usually the first thing i look at when i try investing as well
bitmonkey455

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

The hard cap is reached, and there are people in the TG channel asking the team to use the reached hard cap as the soft cap and to set the new hard cap higher

If this is a possibility it would be great for all of us who didn't get a chance to invest yet

Yes, different people on TG have been asking us to increase the hard cap. I see it is under discussion here as well. ReMoneta is community driven, so we are collecting feedback on this.

Please do increase it , for folks who haven't been able to buy like my friends
Nolan1331

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

If you guys are interested in another sale from Remoneta team, go to www.ReMoneta.com (then click on "Buy Tokens"), you can put in an order--which in the event of another sale you will be the first to go through!
bitmonkey455

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

If you guys are interested in another sale from Remoneta team, go to www.ReMoneta.com (then click on "Buy Tokens"), you can put in an order--which in the event of another sale you will be the first to go through!

Is this guaranteed a slot for me ? What happen if they sold out quickly like last time ?
Nolan1331

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

Is this guaranteed a slot for me ? What happen if they sold out quickly like last time ?

"If you put in a buy order after registering, this will be lined up to be first in the queue once a new sale starts."

Quoted answer from TG channel Cheesy
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

What kind of agitation to buy tokens? The market of ICO projects is now very crowded with inexperienced investors who then pour mud at the projects they have invested and lost some of the funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: