Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12679 times)
Arcanium

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Hello dears! How unique Remonta combines modern technology and a strong economy, allowing to solve the shortcomings of the currency system!

I agree that cryptocurrency in general is an opportunity by itself already and is definitely addressing a lot of the shortcomings of the traditional currency system. Cool

Nonetheless, RET is a cryptocurrency also. Roll Eyes But ReMoneta is addressing the shortcomings of cryptocurrency too, that's why it's implementing a dual token system, precisely to allows its users to have completely stable pricing with no volatility and to give its users the best of both worlds, to switch into. Smiley

Could someone explain meaning of dual token system?

I found a definition, and it goes like this: "A dual token is a technology which the project uses to create cryptographic assets for the ICO on two blockchain platforms".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

Hello dears! How unique Remonta combines modern technology and a strong economy, allowing to solve the shortcomings of the currency system!

I agree that cryptocurrency in general is an opportunity by itself already and is definitely addressing a lot of the shortcomings of the traditional currency system. Cool

Nonetheless, RET is a cryptocurrency also. Roll Eyes But ReMoneta is addressing the shortcomings of cryptocurrency too, that's why it's implementing a dual token system, precisely to allows its users to have completely stable pricing with no volatility and to give its users the best of both worlds, to switch into. Smiley

I found a definition, and it goes like this: "A dual token is a technology which the project uses to create cryptographic assets for the ICO on two blockchain platforms".

Here is an article you can read if you want to understand it better Smiley https://medium.com/digital-finance/how-an-ico-project-can-issue-and-manage-dual-tokens-ab8c72e03778
Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

Here is an article you can read if you want to understand it better Smiley https://medium.com/digital-finance/how-an-ico-project-can-issue-and-manage-dual-tokens-ab8c72e03778

Tnx guys for infos Cheesy
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Thank you for sharing this. "Say the ICO project issues 40% of tokens on Waves and 60% on Ethereum upon the crowdsale completion. In this case, the total number of tokens the project promised to release before the ICO remains unchanged upon the crowdsale completion."
- what is your approach in this?
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

The use of land backing is to give stability to the currency. First, you have a large value backing the currency, so it is not just "hot air" or based on future promises which might never be realised - even fiat currencies like the dollar rise and fall due to political and economic vagaries of the US. We even beat fiat currencies in that way. It solves the problem a lot of people have been talking about that crypto has no real value. Now it does.

Second, the land is a stable asset, so it is better for creating a stable-priced currency, it's more secure and safe. Third, the land has always increased in value and over the long term, it is the best asset for storing value (see the white paper Philosophy, there is a study by Oxford University looking at the last 200 years of different asset values). Trust, security, real value, stability. These are some of the core concepts of ReMoneta.

How can we check that?Does Remoneta has to own that land or?

Yes, ReMoneta already owns land and as the projects develops more will be purchased to have a global portfolio.
Philip Ruby

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

I recommend reading their white paper. As this project is so much different from all other ICO-s.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

The use of land backing is to give stability to the currency. First, you have a large value backing the currency, so it is not just "hot air" or based on future promises which might never be realised - even fiat currencies like the dollar rise and fall due to political and economic vagaries of the US. We even beat fiat currencies in that way. It solves the problem a lot of people have been talking about that crypto has no real value. Now it does.

Second, the land is a stable asset, so it is better for creating a stable-priced currency, it's more secure and safe. Third, the land has always increased in value and over the long term, it is the best asset for storing value (see the white paper Philosophy, there is a study by Oxford University looking at the last 200 years of different asset values). Trust, security, real value, stability. These are some of the core concepts of ReMoneta.

Yes, ReMoneta already owns land and as the projects develops more will be purchased to have a global portfolio.

Where can we check the portfolio?
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

Hi!

The portfolio will be visible to all buyers once our network goes live in April 2019.

-Liina
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

I recommend reading their white paper. As this project is so much different from all other ICO-s.

Is there some short and simpler version with basic info? I'm not that technical, it's a bit complicated to understand.
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Is there some short and simpler version with basic info? I'm not that technical, it's a bit complicated to understand.

Hi,

For starters, you can check our fairly comprehensive FAQ: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-faq-ceff7d0566c0.
You can also follow us on our Telegram channel, t.me/ReMoneta. We can answer your questions in more detail there! We also send out info that will likely help you understand the project better Smiley

-Liina
descuri

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

Hi!

The portfolio will be visible to all buyers once our network goes live in April 2019.

-Liina

This is an interesting concept and I look forward to checking more from the portfolio. stable assets are the base from what I see.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

Hi!

-Liina

This is an interesting concept and I look forward to checking more from the portfolio. stable assets are the base from what I see.

I didn't know that land ownership is one of the preferred asset holding. Why is this so?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the ICO?

Hopefully immediately after the ICO.To get a listing after ICO would be awesome.

I think this is usually agreed straight away - possible delays are only in case some project decides to extend the ICO period.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?
Philip Ruby

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

This is how they have explained it in their FAQ:

How is ReMoneta different from other online currencies?

There are a lot of differences, but here are some key points:

- We are the only currency we know where the companies are backed by land, giving long-term stability and security to the companies;

- Dual-token system where the price of RET floats, and ReMoneta is stable;

- “Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere” approach. Zero transactions costs, near instant transaction speeds, open to everybody.

- Community mining, where you are rewarded for promoting positive shared values and expanding the community.

- In fact all the differences combined are what is needed to allow Crypto to Connect to Commerce and then we can take Crypto to the mainstream.
Philip Ruby

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

Is there any other way to get some Remoneta if we can't invest?

Yeah, i would also like to know

You can go to www.remoneta.com and click buy tokens. You can either buy directly if there is still some extended hard cap left or you can put in your order. If there is enough orders, they understand that the community wants more and they have promised to be a community driven project. I was able to buy already the first time because I put my order in beforehand. There was no question if I can make it during the 3-hour sale or not.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

- We are the only currency we know where the companies are backed by land, giving long-term stability and security to the companies;

- “Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere” approach. Zero transactions costs, near instant transaction speeds, open to everybody.

- Community mining, where you are rewarded for promoting positive shared values and expanding the community.

- In fact all the differences combined are what is needed to allow Crypto to Connect to Commerce and then we can take Crypto to the mainstream.

Can you explain this bold part,"backed by land",what that exactly means?
Philip Ruby

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

They have explained land backing in their Telegram chat the following way (I just copy-pasted):

The use of land backing is to give stability to the currency. First, you have a large value backing the currency, so it is not just "hot air" or based on future promises which might never be realised - even fiat currencies like the dollar rise and fall due to political and economic vagaries of the US. We even beat fiat currencies in that way. It solves the problem a lot of people have been talking about that crypto has no real value. Now it does. Second, land is a stable asset, so it is better for creating a stable-priced currency, its more secure and safe. Third, land has always increased in value and over the long term it is the best asset for storing value (see the white paper Philosophy, there is a study by Oxford Unviersity looking at the last 200 years of different asset values). Trust, security, real value, stability. These are some of the core concepts of ReMoneta.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

Can your coin be mined? Is that possible for any coin or...?
cmdr1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

They have explained land backing in their Telegram chat the following way (I just copy-pasted):

The use of land backing is to give stability to the currency. First, you have a large value backing the currency, so it is not just "hot air" or based on future promises which might never be realised - even fiat currencies like the dollar rise and fall due to political and economic vagaries of the US. We even beat fiat currencies in that way. It solves the problem a lot of people have been talking about that crypto has no real value. Now it does. Second, land is a stable asset, so it is better for creating a stable-priced currency, its more secure and safe. Third, land has always increased in value and over the long term it is the best asset for storing value (see the white paper Philosophy, there is a study by Oxford Unviersity looking at the last 200 years of different asset values). Trust, security, real value, stability. These are some of the core concepts of ReMoneta.

I don't agree that land has always increased in value. It largely depends on the country stability and start land value. But it does make sense if the location is really good.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: