Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12679 times)
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

In recent days there has been news about major fall of Turkish lira which also affected strongly other currencies such as Indian rupee and South African rand and also impacted stock markets. Politicians are accusing each other and threaten with sanctions and boycotts which doesn't help at all.
It seems to me Remoneta offers an option which should clear these kind of problems that economy/financial security is based on some politician's mood. I really hope that many people will choose to have ReMoneta instead as it seems to me that we are moving into crypto-currency era.

Seems to me like overstretched statement.. There will always be other influences on value of token
I partially agree, but Remoneta is connected to property lands... altough property value can raise or fall Smiley

Yeah, that is exactly my point Cheesy

Yeah, also btc and eth price crashed. Is it good time to buy Smiley

so does it count as a more stable option to be linked to property/land even though it can also be volatile?
[/quote]

Its great to see some community members discovering the real benefits of ReMoneta. This is exactly on-topic.

ReMoneta could indeed (partly) replace traditional currencies in this situation. Since the price of ReMoneta is stable and steadily increasing, this crash does not take place (the second token RET floats and can rise of fall in price).
There is land is backing the system for trust, security and stability, but it does not determine the price of ReMoneta. The price is determined by a long term computer model, thus any short term fluctuation in land values are just that - short term changes in the balance sheet but not the price of ReMoneta. The price is stable and rises. The land value may rise and fall in the short term, however, as we see over the long term it hits a strong upward trend, so the value of the whole system increases. In this case you get the benefits from both sides of the coin, real increasing price of ReMoneta and long term increasing value of the underlying companies/system.

We are happy to answer any questions about the details of this.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

Here is a list of key benefits ReMoneta aims to generate:

- A highly secure network with added features over normal blockchains such as “follow the money”;

- Zero costs forever on the ReMoneta network. No transaction costs. No start-up costs. No installation costs;

- Micropayments which will open up a whole new industry;

- Up to 12 million microtransactions a second using time-sliced consolidation. Regular transactions are 500x faster than currently on the Ethereum network.

- A very concrete earning potential. It does not depend on price rises like most cryptocurrencies, but you take real world actions for which you are rewarded. At zero cost you can set up your own solutions or businesses on the ReMoneta network;

- There is long term real value to the system provided by land;

- The system acts to stabilize global commerce;

- We introduce shared global values into consumer and retail decision-making which makes a real positive impact on the world.

-Liina

When you say that you expect micropayments to open up a whole new industry what do you mean?

At the moment there is no option that exists to pay micropayments, for instance 0.1c, say for streaming per second, gaming, services, electricity, new products, conversion from freeware to micro-paid-ware and so on. ReMoneta introduces this new market. It is only possible with the features ReMoneta brings. We have an article about this topic, for more details, see

https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-micro-payments-will-create-a-completely-new-industry-ba7f7d3af0ed

HadleyBarrett

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

Dear developers, honestly I don't believe in a project that promises a constant value of the coin, too many factors that affect the world of crypto-currency in General, and since your coin will be on the exchange and will most likely be presented in the pair ETH/ReMoneta or BTC/ReMoneta, that is already saying that the price will change. Am I wrong?

Hi, in general you are right, that is why we do things differently than the general market. We have a dual token system. RET will be integrated with the Bancor network, ReMoneta will not be listed or traded anywhere. ReMoneta is designed to have a stable and predictably increasing price, determined by a computer model. ReMoneta cannot be priced any differently than the price we set, since it cannot be bought or sold anywhere else than on the ReMoneta network.

Quote from: Vargistkrieg on August 11, 2018, 11:01:17 AM
Quote from: PujuTravala on August 11, 2018, 10:32:07 AM
Can you give us some info how you plan to spend funds raised during ICO?

I don't know what their plans are, but I would guess some of it goes to successful further research and development of the project and some to project maintenance, legal fees etc...

Would be nice if someone from the team answers this so we don't speculate.

..this can be found on www.ReMoneta.com and in the White Paper on the same page
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

New article from the team medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-attends-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-4a725b655717
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

- A highly secure network with added features over normal blockchains such as “follow the money”;

- Zero costs forever on the ReMoneta network. No transaction costs. No start-up costs. No installation costs;

- Up to 12 million microtransactions a second using time-sliced consolidation. Regular transactions are 500x faster than currently on the Ethereum network.

- A very concrete earning potential. It does not depend on price rises like most cryptocurrencies, but you take real world actions for which you are rewarded. At zero cost you can set up your own solutions or businesses on the ReMoneta network;

- We introduce shared global values into consumer and retail decision-making which makes a real positive impact on the world.

-Liina

When you say that you expect micropayments to open up a whole new industry what do you mean?

At the moment there is no option that exists to pay micropayments, for instance 0.1c, say for streaming per second, gaming, services, electricity, new products, conversion from freeware to micro-paid-ware and so on. ReMoneta introduces this new market. It is only possible with the features ReMoneta brings. We have an article about this topic, for more details, see

https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-micro-payments-will-create-a-completely-new-industry-ba7f7d3af0ed

It will be interesting to see how micropayments will pan out, but it could be well suited for certain services.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

New article from the team medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-attends-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-4a725b655717

Thanks for sharing the article, nice to know that team is active with appearances.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

-Liina

It will be interesting to see how micropayments will pan out, but it could be well suited for certain services.

What kind of services you think would be suited for micropayments?
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

What are the bonuses for the early investors?
Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

Sale is over,all tokens sold.I think bonus was 30%
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

Thank you for sharing that,its an interesting read!
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

Will there be any more bonuses of some sort or airdrops?
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

It is clearly project focused on long term not short term. It does not only look at benefits for buyers but it looks at the long term development of the crypto market and even improving global commerce by introducing positive values in the idea of money.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

I kinda hope that there will be bounty campaign,so we have some chance to get RET tokens.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

-Liina

Thank you for explaining this in short. For me it was also a bit unclear where the micropayments can be used.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

I kinda hope that there will be bounty campaign,so we have some chance to get RET tokens.

Yeah, it is a shame that lots of us missed the chance to invest, so rooting for a bounty campaign at least.
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

Yeah, it is a shame that lots of us missed the chance to invest, so rooting for a bounty campaign at least.

That is true,last chance for many of us to get Remoneta tokens!I hope it happens soon!
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

How are you going to attract people to use Remoneta?
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

That is true,last chance for many of us to get Remoneta tokens!I hope it happens soon!

A lot of people are looking forward to the bounty campaign - but I guess those will not be very high returns.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

How are you going to attract people to use Remoneta?

Just the project alone, the idea and the good development should attracts people to Remoneta.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

Im surprised they dont already have some video bounty going on. But based on sales results maybe they didnt need the extra community promo.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: