Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12680 times)
Lognak

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?

Im sure  there will be some bonus available for all those that invest during ICO

There are various ways to gain value  Wink

Yes.

- A stable price does not mean a "fixed at one number" price. In the case of ReMoneta the price will show a stable increase in price. That means a predictable and stable increasing price determined by an intelligent computer model.
- Based on its land holdings, there is *real* measurable value underlying the group *today* and every day, not just future promises. You are buying a token with a group that already has large value and this increases as more land is purchased
- Don't forget that land values are the best asset for consistent long term value increase (see our Philosophy Paper, Oxford University study), www.ReMoneta.com
- We have a Proof Of Care bonus for the private sale buyer - so you may obtain a bonus on top of your purchase.
- Private sale buyers get access to 1% of all future sales through their exclusive community mining (plus another 6% of additional community mining rewards).
- The community mining system is based on your own actions.. so with ReMoneta its not just speculation like other tokns, you have a really concrete and exact path to earn money *which you control yourself*
- There is the chance to set up a business on the network free of charge, which can generate you as much income as you achieve
- While ReMoneta has a stable price, there is a dual token system. RET is an ERC20 token running on Ethereum and is floating, so the price may increase as there is more demand. You can swap from one to the other as you choose.

So, this should help give a few ideas how you can earn with ReMoneta. As you see there are a lot more options that alternatives to earn good income.

Hi Hadley,do you plan Live AMA any time soon?

It would be much appreciated and would sort out a lot o possible questions from future investors.

And it kinda brings a face to the project, if you get me Smiley It makes it more personal in a way and users do like that connection.

More so if they would post some material about the team members - to get to know their background (projects) a bit would be good PR.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?

Im sure  there will be some bonus available for all those that invest during ICO

Yes.

- A stable price does not mean a "fixed at one number" price. In the case of ReMoneta the price will show a stable increase in price. That means a predictable and stable increasing price determined by an intelligent computer model.
- Based on its land holdings, there is *real* measurable value underlying the group *today* and every day, not just future promises. You are buying a token with a group that already has large value and this increases as more land is purchased
- Don't forget that land values are the best asset for consistent long term value increase (see our Philosophy Paper, Oxford University study), www.ReMoneta.com
- We have a Proof Of Care bonus for the private sale buyer - so you may obtain a bonus on top of your purchase.
- Private sale buyers get access to 1% of all future sales through their exclusive community mining (plus another 6% of additional community mining rewards).
- The community mining system is based on your own actions.. so with ReMoneta its not just speculation like other tokns, you have a really concrete and exact path to earn money *which you control yourself*
- There is the chance to set up a business on the network free of charge, which can generate you as much income as you achieve
- While ReMoneta has a stable price, there is a dual token system. RET is an ERC20 token running on Ethereum and is floating, so the price may increase as there is more demand. You can swap from one to the other as you choose.

So, this should help give a few ideas how you can earn with ReMoneta. As you see there are a lot more options that alternatives to earn good income.

It would be much appreciated and would sort out a lot o possible questions from future investors.

And it kinda brings a face to the project, if you get me Smiley It makes it more personal in a way and users do like that connection.

More so if they would post some material about the team members - to get to know their background (projects) a bit would be good PR.

There is some info in their whitepaper, but yes, more info is always welcomed.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Yes.

Live AMA would be great,im sure many would be interested in that!
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain and not your own?
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

the mind of an investor is meant to be able to take a project and see if it will be profitable in the future!! so I have been thinking will ReMoneta be a great investment?
 Grin Grin
In my opinion, I would rather go invest with Remoneta as ReMoneta solves these problems (and more) and satisfies the needs by combining technology, real estate and finance in a way that has not been done before.
That makes a lot of sense to me. One thing I like about Remoneta is their bonus program.
Absolutely that makes people got interested in investing. Who wouldn't like to have bonuses? Right?
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

How much tokens was sold during this presale?

They were sold in 3.5 hours. Shocked Shocked

Wow,3.5 hours,is this some kind of record??

A record in my book at least. Never encountered faster sold-out. 5M is no small amount

Yea, but how much was sold? All supply?
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

Hi, we do have our own blockchain.

There are 2 tokens, RET, that runs on Ethereum and ReMoneta runs on our own adapted-Hyperledger.

Yes.

Yes, I am open for this. Where do you suggest I do it?

Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Ethereum blockchain is proven,its secure and it works,no point spending time and money with own blockchain.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

There are 2 tokens, RET, that runs on Ethereum and ReMoneta runs on our own adapted-Hyperledger.

Yes.

Hi Hadley, great to see you communicating with community directly.If you are up for live AMA, Youtube could be a really nice solution.Everyone is using Youtube Cheesy
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Yes.

Can you tell use more about that remoneta token,and its purpose?
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Are there any fees when buying your tokens?

Why would anyone charge fee for the sake purchasing something they got paid for, make zero sense...

I think he meant the bonuses. If that is the case, i will post it here again in case anyone ( which i doubt) missed it:
Tier 1 10% at least 5 social media posts
Tier 2 20% at least 5 blog posts or infographics
Tier 3 25% at least 3 videos made and shared
Tier 4 30% outreach to communities with 20k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 5 40% outreach to communities with 50k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 6 60% (and potential partnership) hosting/ participating in blockchain events and presenting the project live to a large audience

Are these like bounty bonuses or?

Yes, we have 2 programs at the moment:
Referral program - www.ReMoneta.com/maitre - doing well right now, over 56,000 people registered
Bonus program - www.ReMoneta.com/bonus - This is a Proof Of Care program, the more you do for ReMoneta, the more your bonus

Once the ReMoneta blockchain (ledger) network goes live:
Community Mining - the rewards here can be very significant. They can be many times your token purchase and even better when you bought during the private sale.
Again, the more you do for the ReMoneta community and the more you promote community shared values to the benefit of the world, the more your reward. This is how we believe things should work.

Ting_Ay15

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

Wow,3.5 hours, is this some kind of record??

It isn't an error. It happened because of Remoneta's solid referral program perhaps. Almost 56,000 have registered if I am not mistaken. That's what I heard. Can you imagine that?
Blackstar015

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

It isn't an error. It happened because of Remoneta's solid referral program perhaps. Almost 56,000 have registered if I am not mistaken. That's what I heard. Can you imagine that?

Yeah for me it is not impossible to happen for what could Remoneta has to offer. It would make global commerce more stable
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

Yeah for me it is not impossible to happen for what could Remoneta has to offer. It would make global commerce more stable

You are right on that. It also rewards community members and token sale buyers
financially. Remoneta community drives its own success.
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:23:23 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 05:54:54 PM by HadleyBarrett

There are various ways to gain value  Wink
[/quote]

Yes.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you tell use more about that remoneta token,and its purpose?
[/quote]

Mm, its a broad question. Lets say it like this, the goal of ReMoneta is to improve how the world works. That may be a bit philosophical (see our Philosophy Paper on www.ReMoneta.com), but I will explain it.

There are some great benefits for buyers - good possibilities to earn from bonuses, exclusive rewards for private sale buyers, community mining where you earn based on what you do, opportunities to set up a business, amongst other things. But that is only half the story.

We believe you should earn but at the same time drive positive change in the world. This happens in two ways. First the land backing means the ReMoneta token (its a dual token system, RET and ReMoneta) will help to stabilise the financial system. This is because ReMoneta has stable (predictably increasing) prices and is backed by real, measurable value - land. It is not based on loans from banks created from thin air, it is not based on future promises, countries which need to continue to grow in order to generate economic benefit or any kind of "hot air". It is based on land. You can live on it, grow crops on it... it is very real. Second, through community mining and the core of how our system works, community members are rewarded for developing/promoting the system and the community shared values. These values are the environment, human health, animal welfare, global unity and clean energy (climate change). By introducing values to money, eventually every transaction, purchase and use of ReMoneta will start to make people think about holding a dollar .v. a pound .v. ReMoneta and what it means. Do you want to support the policies and politics of the US/UK/Europe which are changing, or do you want to use a global currency, separate from these systems, which by its nature is helping to promote these positive values as well as earn you money for doing so AND has a price which is increasing, not falling in value like fiat or volatile like crypto.
A system which is zero cost/ frictionless to use and driven by the community itself.
Where you can now pay 0.01c micropayments for streaming, gaming, in-apps...

People are asking "How is ReMoneta different". Sometimes it needs time to explain, but this is really a completely new approach to how money and the whole global commercial system will function. A system based on rewards and driving positive values into all daily operations of using a currency and commerce.

HadleyBarrett

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

I like what I read about the principles that ReMoneta supports - like clean energy, animal welfare, human health and global unity - but how do those values apply here? how can you endorse them?

Do you mean how does it work in the ReMoneta system?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

Yeah, it was lightning fast, I missed my opportunity to invest.  Sad
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

You are right on that. It also rewards community members and token sale buyers
financially. Remoneta community drives its own success.

Where did yoy find this info?Smiley that is really impressive if it is only 3.5 hours.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

I like what I read about the principles that ReMoneta supports - like clean energy, animal welfare, human health and global unity - but how do those values apply here? how can you endorse them?

Do you mean how does it work in the ReMoneta system?

He probably meant how do you extract value from those things and add it to Remoneta as project.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

Will there be options to stake Remoneta and how will it work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: