Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH?  (Read 3432 times)
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

maybe 0.057xxxx btc is a good price to buy ethereum but I think I will wait for a while until the price can get down for more. I will make an order buy in a range 0.051 btc-0.055 btc and I hope that the ethereum price is not going too deep than the price I place. ethereum still a good coin to invest right now because the price can increase and back to the highest price and maybe it will reach more than just 0.1 btc. so if we can invest in ethereum right now, the chance to make a big profit is wide open.
that price can't be considered as a good measure to buy ethereum but the only good thing to buy that caused by there was a news about ethereum hardfork will be implemented at the middle of next month and i guess that should be considered as another big update. byzantium and constantinopel is on the way.

jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

it is the time to invest in ethereum. and i think by the end of this year eth will hit to the top... eth is a great coin and has a potential .. if you hold it you can get a great benefits to eth... so if you want to get benefits to eth... its better to invest and hold.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

I think now is a good time to invest while the price is still low. Ethereum has dropped sharply in recent days, and there has been a lot of good news about Ethereum in the last few days, so I think Ethereum will continue to increase. Because we believe for the price of Ethereum to be high for him.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

According to me it's good for you & I think you will earn huge profit so, don't waste your time reinvest in ETH

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

If the market goes up. A huge investment in the market. Like 2017, ETH prices will explode and rise the most quickly. Because there will be more ICOs emerging and using ETH as the foundation for development. The price of ETH can reach $ 2000-2500 if the market is green at the end of the year
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

Ethereum should necessarily be in your crypto currency portfolio, as this crypto currency platform develops very quickly. Even if we do not see a big price increase this year, we will definitely see them in the future.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

If the market goes up. A huge investment in the market. Like 2017, ETH prices will explode and rise the most quickly. Because there will be more ICOs emerging and using ETH as the foundation for development. The price of ETH can reach $ 2000-2500 if the market is green at the end of the year

This year is already different than the last one. I donlt think that we will see the same scenario as the last year. I believe th\t the market will grow, just not that much and that quick as it did in 2017.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

I think based on Crypto market ETH is doing really well also they offer many facilities to their customers so their position is increasing also their price looks healthy in chart based on this you can invest you money in here also its profitable. 
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum will survive any bear market in my opinion and it will cost much higher. I think 50k+ for Bitcoin and 5k+ for ethereum is definitely possible in the long-term. So, I think yes it's not bad time to buy ethereum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

Last December ETH price was more than $1200 and now its $460, that price is a good buy. Ifyou have sold your ETH at its all time high, right now is the best time to reinvest.

Any Ether below $400 is a very good investment opportunity. This price is a base price for it. Many people will not sell below this price. And as the ether turns to pos, many people will go to hoard it.

Why do people hoard when ETH turns POS?

If people will that will be a great turn of event because I remember keeping some ETH in my account since I bought at a low price. $400 is considerably a good price to buy more ETH but it isn't low for some.  How much do you think the price of ETH will be when traders suddenly hoard all their ETH?

The thread grows so much it was just 8th page when I threw this reply here asking why ETH will blow up when it turns POS, I have read the pages after this question of mine but I got now answer from the users here. What are we here for? Come on. I hope you guys here are for sharing what opinions we could have, I find it noble to see some replies here and expect some merits from me.

Those who will stake their ETH will hoard it to earn from it. Those who doesn't have ETH to stake will most probably buy more ETH because the more the higher they could earn upon staking their ETH. If you have ETH, you better not spend it now because the profit you could earn when finally they'll change to POS you can say you're one of the luckiest. STAKE your ETH to multiply it.

You're the only who read and answer my question so you earned it. How much do I need if I want to stake my ETH? I only have FEW. I would assume we need a lot of ETH to be able to Stake and earn substantial amount to do it. Maybe 1000 ETH? That I can't afford, if its just $3 per eth I could buy maybe 3K ETH but $460 is just too much. Currently I have 18ETh in my account, it ain't possible to earn passive income from it.

Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

Now that you do not invest in eth, what are you waiting for, as current ETH prices are dropping dramatically, they are now quite low, suitable for us to invest in them.
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:06:16 AM

The investor should complete their own marketing research before investing on any coin. The ETH seems quite profitable as it had a good management team behind it and their future planning is good too. Also the price of the coin is steadily rising.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:24:59 AM

ETH price has been consolidating in the $400s for last few weeks and in a buy zone. Hoping to see it break out into $500s soon on the next rise.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

I advise you now to invest in copper eth they will give you more profit than they will giusp you profit when you invest today with a relatively stable price it will help you quickly than
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

all still predict whether this year will be the same as the end of last year the value of all the currency crypto, but to invest in the current eth is a good time, if you will make long-term investment until the end of this year
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

I would highly suggest that you make it happen.. Bitcoin is going for the bull this time for sure and Eth will get along on this pump and it will go back to $1k again or $2k if we are lucky. You could make 2-3x of your investments back easily even if did just recover from it ath.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

Ethereum was solid at $ 400. I think it can be taken from here. This coin will make you 3x. This is what I call warranty investment. Everyone believes Etherum
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

I think it is now, because now the ETH is quite low, because ETH is having a hard time and many investors lose faith in them, but do not worry, just expect and believe in the same. They will rise to over $ 1000 by the end of this year.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

I agree that now is the most appropriate time for reinvest ethereum, when the price of ethereum reaches $ 1200 many people say will buy more if the price is $ 500, and now the $ 500 ethereum price and buy now will get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:07:06 AM

I think Ethereum is already giving a lot of profit every year.
But I have an opinion that the profit earned this year is not as much as the previous year.
In this year Ethereum has more price decline, I am pessimistic if Ethereum will give the big advantage for Ethereum investor.
But we will prove it later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: