Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167684 times)
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

Bittrex is a scam exchange that has cost a lot of people a lot of money.  I would suggest if you still use them to use a different exchange instead, there are many options that are far better.  These scammers don't deserve your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

Bittrex is a scam exchange that has cost a lot of people a lot of money.  I would suggest if you still use them to use a different exchange instead, there are many options that are far better.  These scammers don't deserve your money.

You must understand that every exchange you use will be "GOOD" until problem occurs, after that you will know exactly how good or bad service really is. Unfortunately it's almost impossible to compare because it's not like you got same type of problems at 2 different exchange at the same time.

For example. if you had problem on Bittrex before  crypto world exploded, your problem would be solved in a matter of day or two.

It's seams that all exchanges currently suffer from same illness, all of them are understaffed.
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

Your application for an enhanced account has been approved
Your documents have been verified.

But my account is still Disabled...

support is taking weeks to respond.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

Bittrex is a scam exchange that has cost a lot of people a lot of money.  I would suggest if you still use them to use a different exchange instead, there are many options that are far better.  These scammers don't deserve your money.

You must understand that every exchange you use will be "GOOD" until problem occurs, after that you will know exactly how good or bad service really is. Unfortunately it's almost impossible to compare because it's not like you got same type of problems at 2 different exchange at the same time.

For example. if you had problem on Bittrex before  crypto world exploded, your problem would be solved in a matter of day or two.

It's seams that all exchanges currently suffer from same illness, all of them are understaffed.
That user is probably referring to the changes that were made recently that caused legacy accounts to be frozen essentially and people unable to withdraw their funds without any prior warning.  Unlike a quality exchange like Polo which is giving plenty of warning of upcoming account changes. I don't want to rehash all that again, but long story short I agree with him; Bittrex is trash and should be sued.
Joe-Niner

Merit: 145

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

That user is probably referring to the changes that were made recently that caused legacy accounts to be frozen essentially and people unable to withdraw their funds without any prior warning.  Unlike a quality exchange like Polo which is giving plenty of warning of upcoming account changes. I don't want to rehash all that again, but long story short I agree with him; Bittrex is trash and should be sued.
yes exactly. shittrex decided to hold my monies pending verification without tell me first, that is a crime!
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

Your application for an enhanced account has been approved
Your documents have been verified.

But my account is still Disabled...

support is taking weeks to respond.
My brother had the exact same problem, he submitted required documents and it went through. his account's status now is "enhanced", took ~4 weeks to get reply from bittrex to enable his account. he withdrew all his crypto asap and moved to binance.
i hope you get a reply soon, it's painful to have funds locked in.

moretea

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

After 7 weeks I got my XLM deposit on Bittrex!
I know it was a mistake on my end not putting the memo, however 7 weeks is a long time to wait for that to be fixed.

Happy I got it now though!

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
2Weird2BTrue

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

Can someone share last info/rumors/links regarding start of registration new users on bittrex?

Thanks in advance.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

Any news when is Bittrex going to allow NEO withdraw? It's been ages  Roll Eyes
Nope! You may wait further information regarding on this issue by following up social page. But, I would suggest you use Binance as most people moved to binance. Bittrex is ging down and worst exchange ever!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
GNUtrex

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

The world-famous Bittrex exchange is engaged in financial frauds!

Thousands of people have already lost millions of dollars because of fraud, and it lasts more than 3 months!

The global scandal with thousands of accounts that could not be verified at the exchange is only a small part of the problems that await all users of Bittrex.
In autumn of 2017, the exchange froze the accounts of all users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba. Without warning, without explaining the reason and without the possibility of withdrawing their funds! Millions of dollars in thousands of disabled accounts remain blocked until now. All cryptocurrency mass-media informs about problems with verification but none of them writes about THOUSANDS of disabled accounts all over the world. And please pay attention, that Bittrex blocked not only accounts of clients but also they blocked their access to Support Team, and all people were left without any assistance or consulting! Isn’t it a proof of their hidden reasons and fraud? They had nothing to say to clients and they just prefered to reply on numerous messages with the help of automatical programmed-bot.
https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1801/bc/b0820691800f.jpg

Of course, this caused a wave of indignation and incomprehension among users who were looking for explanations in the support service, but all appeals were ignored for more than 3 months !!! Gathering all the information about this terrible violation, users agreed that the exchange blocked all people who indicated in the basic registration the cities from regions listed above.

This step is a political manipulation to create fraudulent activities with accounts! Recently, after a wave of mass complaints to various departments (including mass-media and BBB), the support service finally reacted to the blockage, confirming all suspicions - as they informed, the problem allegedly concerns the US sanction territories.
http://i67.tinypic.com/2vnm8eo.jpg

However, please note that this explanation is completely not logical, because if the problem is in sanctions, then the exchange did not have to give permission to register users from Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Cuba at all! Many users underwent enhanced verification and sent documents to the support where their place of residence is shown, and the documents were accepted without any problems!

The US has sanctions for a huge number of territories except the regions listed above, but users of other countries use the services of the exchange without problems and restrictions!
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx

Before registration many users asked support, whether it is possible to create an account to people from the sanctions countries, and the answer was YES. There is evidence and a letter from the man chief of  support team!
http://i64.tinypic.com/2ln7fib.jpg

If the exchange refers to sanctions as the reason for the blockage, then it is necessary to provide official documents and evidence, but users did not see any arguments.

It is worth emphasizing that the law about sanctions applies only to economic transactions with the residents of certain countries. The US does not recognize the cryptocurrency as money, accordingly, the law about sanctions mentioned by the support of Bittrex, can not be an argument!

This proves that the law is mentioned only to cover the true reason for the blockage - fraud with funds of Bittrex clients.

Even if we assume that the reason is still in sanctions, the exchange was obliged to inform users and give them the opportunity to withdraw funds from accounts !!! As other exchanges have done!!

It's worth mentioning that in the similar situation other exchanges, such as Poloniex, gave clients an opportunity to withdraw funds, thus they showed their honesty and responsibility.

http://i66.tinypic.com/10ngh81.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/mjyfye.jpg

The political situation does not give them the right to keep other people's money and manipulate them for getting profit!

One more essential proof of the fraud is the fact that Bittrex also blocked accounts of some users with deposits more than 100,000$ from countries which are not included in the sanction territories list. It is an essential evidence that the real reason of disabling the accounts are NOT sanctions of the USA, but financial manipulations with funds! Small amount of these accounts were enabled only in January, 2018, when exchange rates of cryptocurrency decreased, and it was profitable to do it.

All facts above show  the conclusion - the exchange is engaged in financial fraud and misleads the world community! The use of its services is stupid and dangerous for everyone, since the exchange and its management can at any time do whatever they want with the users' funds  without explanations and reasons!
Now the users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba do not intend to leave this crime without punishment. Facts about the fraud of the exchange will be shown to world community and distributed in the web.

If Bittrex and its  management do not react and enable accounts, more radical measures will be taken, including appeals to law enforcement agencies.

Blocked users apply for assistance to all external sources. We must stop the fraud!
karname

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

Thousands of people have already lost millions of dollars because of fraud, and it lasts more than 3 months!

The global scandal with thousands of accounts that could not be verified at the exchange is only a small part of the problems that await all users of Bittrex.
In autumn of 2017, the exchange froze the accounts of all users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba. Without warning, without explaining the reason and without the possibility of withdrawing their funds! Millions of dollars in thousands of disabled accounts remain blocked until now. All cryptocurrency mass-media informs about problems with verification but none of them writes about THOUSANDS of disabled accounts all over the world. And please pay attention, that Bittrex blocked not only accounts of clients but also they blocked their access to Support Team, and all people were left without any assistance or consulting! Isn’t it a proof of their hidden reasons and fraud? They had nothing to say to clients and they just prefered to reply on numerous messages with the help of automatical programmed-bot.
https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1801/bc/b0820691800f.jpg

Of course, this caused a wave of indignation and incomprehension among users who were looking for explanations in the support service, but all appeals were ignored for more than 3 months !!! Gathering all the information about this terrible violation, users agreed that the exchange blocked all people who indicated in the basic registration the cities from regions listed above.

This step is a political manipulation to create fraudulent activities with accounts! Recently, after a wave of mass complaints to various departments (including mass-media and BBB), the support service finally reacted to the blockage, confirming all suspicions - as they informed, the problem allegedly concerns the US sanction territories.
http://i67.tinypic.com/2vnm8eo.jpg

However, please note that this explanation is completely not logical, because if the problem is in sanctions, then the exchange did not have to give permission to register users from Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Cuba at all! Many users underwent enhanced verification and sent documents to the support where their place of residence is shown, and the documents were accepted without any problems!

The US has sanctions for a huge number of territories except the regions listed above, but users of other countries use the services of the exchange without problems and restrictions!
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx

Before registration many users asked support, whether it is possible to create an account to people from the sanctions countries, and the answer was YES. There is evidence and a letter from the man chief of  support team!
http://i64.tinypic.com/2ln7fib.jpg

If the exchange refers to sanctions as the reason for the blockage, then it is necessary to provide official documents and evidence, but users did not see any arguments.

It is worth emphasizing that the law about sanctions applies only to economic transactions with the residents of certain countries. The US does not recognize the cryptocurrency as money, accordingly, the law about sanctions mentioned by the support of Bittrex, can not be an argument!

This proves that the law is mentioned only to cover the true reason for the blockage - fraud with funds of Bittrex clients.

Even if we assume that the reason is still in sanctions, the exchange was obliged to inform users and give them the opportunity to withdraw funds from accounts !!! As other exchanges have done!!

It's worth mentioning that in the similar situation other exchanges, such as Poloniex, gave clients an opportunity to withdraw funds, thus they showed their honesty and responsibility.

http://i66.tinypic.com/10ngh81.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/mjyfye.jpg

The political situation does not give them the right to keep other people's money and manipulate them for getting profit!

One more essential proof of the fraud is the fact that Bittrex also blocked accounts of some users with deposits more than 100,000$ from countries which are not included in the sanction territories list. It is an essential evidence that the real reason of disabling the accounts are NOT sanctions of the USA, but financial manipulations with funds! Small amount of these accounts were enabled only in January, 2018, when exchange rates of cryptocurrency decreased, and it was profitable to do it.

All facts above show  the conclusion - the exchange is engaged in financial fraud and misleads the world community! The use of its services is stupid and dangerous for everyone, since the exchange and its management can at any time do whatever they want with the users' funds  without explanations and reasons!
Now the users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba do not intend to leave this crime without punishment. Facts about the fraud of the exchange will be shown to world community and distributed in the web.

If Bittrex and its  management do not react and enable accounts, more radical measures will be taken, including appeals to law enforcement agencies.

Blocked users apply for assistance to all external sources. We must stop the fraud!
This is completely true!
They blocked my account and many of my friends account without any reason and notice.
Each time they said by a robot : "your account is under review" and then they closed my tickets.
Now after 100 days they said suddenly after we talked with BBB, your accounts has been blocked for sanctions but before I using bittrex I asked them and they said you're OK. Now they stole my money about 0.9 BTC and I know people that they did same with 1 BTC and more ...
They are thief!
GNUtrex

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Let me show you how Bittrex loves all "under review" accounts and questions about it in their Slack channel

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qs5ctj.png

http://i64.tinypic.com/2aigd4m.png

http://i66.tinypic.com/htw65c.png
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Alex Sterk CEO / "insider" at bittrex ===> (519)872-9180

((((#bittrex (suicide watch) hotline))))  Cool    

--from news wire release >_>

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/einstein-capital-partners-ltd-announces-strategic-blockchain-partnership-with-ubiq-technologies-inc-670802783.html

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
GNUtrex

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

And one more essential proof against their "theory" about sactions: many users, registered as Crimean residents, don't live there any more, and they informed the Support Team about it, giving all necessary proofs and documents, but their accounts are still blocked more than 1 month!  It means Bittrex doesn't support sanctions, but its own financial interests in making fraud!
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

And one more essential proof against their "theory" about sactions: many users, registered as Crimean residents, don't live there any more, and they informed the Support Team about it, giving all necessary proofs and documents, but their accounts are still blocked more than 1 month!  It means Bittrex doesn't support sanctions, but its own financial interests in making fraud!

Canadian scammers i'm narrowing it down basically it's these lawyers wanna dox users and then release "insider" tokens and coins they shamelessly dump on their victims. it's beyond just locking accounts it's the whole takeover of crypto by anti-bitcoin lawyers :\ wattttt

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Smoove8900

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

The problem with the disabled account reminds me history of Mt.Gox
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

The problem with the disabled account reminds me history of Mt.Gox

reminds me of CRYPTSY :\ meh

mjnaderi

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

My Bittrex account is disabled with no prior notice and my coins are blocked. It's about 3 months! They don't answer my ticket. My account is verified (enhanced verification), but they disabled my account because I'm from Iran.

If I'm from banned location, why they allowed me to register and trade? Why they generated a deposit address for me and allowed my to deposit?
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

My Bittrex account is disabled with no prior notice and my coins are blocked. It's about 3 months! They don't answer my ticket. My account is verified (enhanced verification), but they disabled my account because I'm from Iran.

If I'm from banned location, why they allowed me to register and trade? Why they generated a deposit address for me and allowed my to deposit?

CEO Alex Sterk(bittrex insider) just loves to hear from his fans lol ===> (519)872-9180

kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:07:43 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:45:31 PM by kimosan

Ticket submitted November 29........

After all this time I am simply asking Bittrex to close my account and let me withdraw my coins. I have absolutely NO DESIRE to trade on this exchange ever again.

I submitted a complaint to the BBB last week, not that I think it will move things along any better but it can't hurt.

*Edit*

Any lawyer on here that would be willing to help me get my coins back I'd be happy to pay in LTC. I've never had cause to use a lawyer before so I don't know % of funds recovered needed for fee but I'm more than willing to discuss it with someone qualified. Send PM.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: