Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2018, 09:09:51 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 133081 times)
Equalizer1970

Activity: 580

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:12:55 PM

I got an answer to my ticket within minutes but it was the typical copy paste "In order to increase your limits you will need to verify your account" nonsense.

Not having a grace period and allowing users to withdraw their funds without the new rules is retarded.
I totally agree. I think Bittrex should at least restore a minimum withdrawal amount for non-verified accounts. To reduce it to zero was nothing but a money grab.

CLICK ON MY LINK BELOW and I will give you 1/2 the bounty earned for that click. Just message me with your ETH address and I will check my stats to confirm your click. Once my bounty is paid out, I will send you half that click bounty.
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=zjUUKcKRM1QrbTqs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrewpuzoff

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:17:52 PM

Does anybody know?
How to transfer some funds between two bittrex accounts ?

I use wex-code or yobit-code on other exchenge platforms usualy.
Does bittrex support a similar feature?
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

I used to have a bittrex legacy account. Bittrex asked me to do basic verification and I did input some blah blah name.
Well, now my account status is suddenly 'new' (instead of 'legacy') and I can't withdraw any coins. And I can't I redo the basic verification process.
Would it be stupid to start an enhanced verification process? Because my name is different than the one I did input in the basic verification process. Or what should I do?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SatyrA

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:34:33 PM

I used to have a bittrex legacy account. Bittrex asked me to do basic verification and I did input some blah blah name.
Well, now my account status is suddenly 'new' (instead of 'legacy') and I can't withdraw any coins. And I can't I redo the basic verification process.
Would it be stupid to start an enhanced verification process? Because my name is different than the one I did input in the basic verification process. Or what should I do?

You should ask support to reset basic info. Otherwise you will not be able to pass EV automatically.
Lysergic

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:42:27 PM

My ticket sloved in 24hrs.. very surprised. Manual verification opened ticket Googled for hours and contacted everyone associated with trex
paramind22

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:13:48 PM

Please Bittrex, lower the trade minimum, since Bitcoin has more than doubled since you set it.

This isn´t as simple as you think. On the one hand a lower minimum trading size will allow
more users to make trades and make users like you happy, who have been priced out of trading
due to the recent BTC price rise.

However, a higher trade minimum also has advantages. Bots and users alike are forced to use the higher
minimum, which encourages bigger trades and also constrains the total amount of trades. This leads to less
load for the trading engine, which makes for a smoother and more pleasant trading experience for all users.

Bittrex is forced to make a trade-off between affordable trading limits and an elegant way to improve the speed
of the trading engine by excluding low volume trades.

Poloniex did it for years, with a very low minimum trading amount, and still does it, I believe. 

The problem is that because of the rise, a lot of these coins are not reaching the minimum level for a lot of people, and
Bittrex is left holding the amount.  Many of them are not traded on many exchanges.  It's a very bad situation which I
trust Bittrex will change soon.

theRocker

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:20:38 PM

So now they changed withdrawn from 0.025 to 0 without any notice. And almost 40 days silence from support. Nice.
rapidleech

Activity: 482

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

As far as I can tell, there are (2) reasons bittrex may not be responding:

(#1) They are waiting for an answer that depends on something else*
(#2) They literally don't give a fuck about you.

* I don't have any evidence of #1, just speculation

- Lack of staff or amount of tickets is not the problem.

Certain people can get responses to a ticket multiple times a day, or every day, back to back - while (clearly) others do not get any priority.

If you're not getting responded to, they're intentionally not responding. If you haven't had any response at all, or over 30 days, you're probably fucked.

It's possible who they sleep with will hold off the cavalry for a while, but that will not last forever. They'll have more than enough to fight it though.

Are they answering to some people? Reading this (and other) topics there are not many positive stories. I haven't contacted them myself. I cannot withdraw but right now I don't need to, so I'm waiting if some general solution will come up.

Nop
this criminals do not answer tickets
im waiting more than 50 days to get a proper answer but nothing!, my account blocked without reason

richiela (Bittrex admin - topic starter) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

ryan (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

julian (CEO) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332203

Leave negative feedback for these thieves
they blocked thousands of accounts since 50 days ago & not givin a single response to tickets

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
DISCORD TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Equalizer1970

Activity: 580

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:51:52 AM

I have a question for the Bittrex community. Hypothetically, if a person went from a legacy account to new one and is now reduced to a 0 withdrawal limit, are the funds stored there lost for good, if that person chose not verify with his id?

CLICK ON MY LINK BELOW and I will give you 1/2 the bounty earned for that click. Just message me with your ETH address and I will check my stats to confirm your click. Once my bounty is paid out, I will send you half that click bounty.
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=zjUUKcKRM1QrbTqs
mtgoxcoinexmintpalbittrex

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:21:13 AM

I have a question for the Bittrex community. Hypothetically, if a person went from a legacy account to new one and is now reduced to a 0 withdrawal limit, are the funds stored there lost for good, if that person chose not verify with his id?

I have the same question exactly.. i had my account since 2013.. they changed me from legacy unlimited, to 0.025 without any notice.. then from 0.025 to 0 yesterday.. This is highway robbery.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 938

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:24:04 AM

I have the same question exactly.. i had my account since 2013.. they changed me from legacy unlimited, to 0.025 without any notice.. then from 0.025 to 0 yesterday.. This is highway robbery.

I am pissed!  They got me yesterday too.  I just withdrew a few days ago and tried to withdraw again last night after depositing to make a trade yesterday but it states that my account is "new."  I tried to upgrade to basic again but it denied me.  So, I went ahead and submitted all my documents because I was just going to withdraw and never give them my business again, but they still refused to give me my money.  Support wont respond ---> I went through this with Cryptsy too and that didn't end well.  I am pretty sure that Bittrex will be closing their doors soon ---> This is no small matter!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:41:59 AM

I am pissed!  They got me yesterday too.  I just withdrew a few days ago and tried to withdraw again last night after depositing to make a trade yesterday but it states that my account is "new."  I tried to upgrade to basic again but it denied me.  So, I went ahead and submitted all my documents because I was just going to withdraw and never give them my business again, but they still refused to give me my money.  Support wont respond ---> I went through this with Cryptsy too and that didn't end well.  I am pretty sure that Bittrex will be closing their doors soon ---> This is no small matter!

as u can see from my name, these are the exchanges that did this to me including cryptsy but cant have more characters to make the name.
Joe-Niner

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:10:52 AM

I'm in the same boat.  With a new account you can still withdraw it's just that the limit is so low it will take forever to get your coins out.  Screw Bittrex, seriously.  I'm so mad they did this without warning.
bujtar

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:05:53 AM

I Belive that sec is pushing them so that evryone need to register documents....

Go to european exchanges like cryptopia bitstamp or kraken
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 938

#tapcoin

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

I'm in the same boat.  With a new account you can still withdraw it's just that the limit is so low it will take forever to get your coins out.  Screw Bittrex, seriously.  I'm so mad they did this without warning.

No, you cannot withdraw at all with a new account:

/*
Withdraw Limits

1. If your password has been changed, you cannot make a withdrawal for 24 hours
2. If your account does not have 2FA, you are limited to withdrawing up to 1 BTC (or equivalent) per day on enhanced accounts.
3. Please check below to see what limit your account falls under.
      1. New/Unverified Accounts: Unverified accounts have a 0 BTC withdrawal limit.
      2. Basic Accounts: Basic accounts can currently withdrawal .4 (or equivalent) BTC per day.  This number is configured to be
          approximately $3000 per day and will periodically change to further align with that target.
      3. Enhanced Accounts: 100 (or equivalent) BTC per day with two-factor enabled
*/

This all came into effect yesterday on my account.  So, I went through their verification processes and they still will not let me have my money back.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
         ▄██▀
   ▄  ▄███████▄  ▄
 ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄
  ▀▀█████████████▀▀
 ██▄  ▀        ▀ ▄██▌
██   ▄▄███████▄▄   ██
██▄██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀██▄██
 ██▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄ ▀██
  █▄█▀  ▄▀▀▀▄  ▀█▄█
   ██  █ ▄▄  █▄ ██
    ▀█▄█  █▄  ██▀
      ▀██▄ █▄█▀
        ▀███▀
.A C O R N............
C O L L E C T I V E
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
.LET'S JOIN.GET 50% ICO
PRE-SALE
DISCOUNT
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████
████

████
████
kuduirt

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:28:40 AM

evryone need to register documents
nop
i upluaded 2 mounts ago all scans
they hacks and all sistem site broke

sorry shitttrex i not come more ))i out all my doge coins
wow

today you can oversleep mega dump on bitcoin
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:07:13 AM

I got an answer to my ticket within minutes but it was the typical copy paste "In order to increase your limits you will need to verify your account" nonsense.

Not having a grace period and allowing users to withdraw their funds without the new rules is retarded.
Indeed, that looks like someone already beeing on the run.

I got my account blocked and have gone through all the hoops to get verified. Had no issues on that.
However that's been at least two monthes ago, and later on the abroad traders got hitten badly. Blocked by geolocation alone, which is plain wrong to do it like that. Without beeing affected myself that has made me withdraw merely out of precautions!
hipo32

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

Same here tho they dont allow anymore at all, limit set to 0

no lawyer in here who willing to take the ball?

with so many people with accounts locked/disabled/new

there is lots of money to make out of it.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

No, you cannot withdraw at all with a new account:

/*
Withdraw Limits

1. If your password has been changed, you cannot make a withdrawal for 24 hours
2. If your account does not have 2FA, you are limited to withdrawing up to 1 BTC (or equivalent) per day on enhanced accounts.
3. Please check below to see what limit your account falls under.
      1. New/Unverified Accounts: Unverified accounts have a 0 BTC withdrawal limit.
      2. Basic Accounts: Basic accounts can currently withdrawal .4 (or equivalent) BTC per day.  This number is configured to be
          approximately $3000 per day and will periodically change to further align with that target.
      3. Enhanced Accounts: 100 (or equivalent) BTC per day with two-factor enabled
*/

This all came into effect yesterday on my account.  So, I went through their verification processes and they still will not let me have my money back.

The smart ass  Ryan posted this on ..October 30, 2016 17:07. However, it was edited 3 days ago.. they changed 0.025 to 0, but it still shows 10/30/2016.. these policies are literally days old but put in an edited page.
styven3214

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:15 AM

shittrex is scammed bull shit  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.