Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

Qyno coin is a great example of a great idea and impressive talents of developers. I like that they have a high-speed pace of development. They do everything to make a nice project and conquer community’s respect.
Yes, you are right. I know that recently developers have launched blockchain and users are able to buy coins. I hope they will continue their successful activity. By the way, do you know their next step?
Actually, they’ve already have done an amazing thing. They’ve paid for listing on Crypto Bridge. Very soon qynocoin will be listed on this exchange. I am sure that it is the first but not the last exchange that will list this coin.
Wow. It is a real good idea. It is a great example that developers doo all possible to attract more people. I know there are some opinions that qyno could be nothing precious but I can’t agree with it. Qyno has a great future.
I think it is obvious why there are some hesitant users. Everyone wants to have undeniable facts and strong guarantees that they will get their profit. Qyno coin is a project that can offer these facts and can be really useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

Qyno coin is a great example of a great idea and impressive talents of developers. I like that they have a high-speed pace of development. They do everything to make a nice project and conquer community’s respect.
Yes, you are right. I know that recently developers have launched blockchain and users are able to buy coins. I hope they will continue their successful activity. By the way, do you know their next step?
Actually, they’ve already have done an amazing thing. They’ve paid for listing on Crypto Bridge. Very soon qynocoin will be listed on this exchange. I am sure that it is the first but not the last exchange that will list this coin.
Wow. It is a real good idea. It is a great example that developers doo all possible to attract more people. I know there are some opinions that qyno could be nothing precious but I can’t agree with it. Qyno has a great future.
I think it is obvious why there are some hesitant users. Everyone wants to have undeniable facts and strong guarantees that they will get their profit. Qyno coin is a project that can offer these facts and can be really useful.
Some people also think that Qyno has too much competitors. Everyday thousands of new coins appear on the marketplace and it is hard to predict which of them will be efficient for community members.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

Some people also think that Qyno has too much competitors. Everyday thousands of new coins appear on the marketplace and it is hard to predict which of them will be efficient for community members.
It looks logic but these people should go further. I mean they need to read some reviews or additional information about masternodes and about Qyno coin particularly. It can change their mind and they can make different conclusions.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

It looks logic but these people should go further. I mean they need to read some reviews or additional information about masternodes and about Qyno coin particularly. It can change their mind and they can make different conclusions.
It is a nice thought. MAsternode market isn’t pretty popular but it is developing and it offers nice profit. Desides, it doesn’t require many useless materials and expensive hardware like it is required for classical mining.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

It is a nice thought. MAsternode market isn’t pretty popular but it is developing and it offers nice profit. Desides, it doesn’t require many useless materials and expensive hardware like it is required for classical mining.
True. By the way, Qyno coin offers incredibly profitable conditions. There is a nice accessible discount and it makes the purchase more interesting even for small investors. I hope more people will appreciate this idea.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

True. By the way, Qyno coin offers incredibly profitable conditions. There is a nice accessible discount and it makes the purchase more interesting even for small investors. I hope more people will appreciate this idea.
It is a matter of time. People will see Qyno’s successes and will want to take a part. Unfortunately, they won’t have all possible privileges like early buyers. People need to be faster and smarter.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

Recently I have enjoyed the discord community and I am impressed how much useful information is posted there. Developers answer on all users’ questions and it is a nice way to meet with other community members.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

Recently I have enjoyed the discord community and I am impressed how much useful information is posted there. Developers answer on all users’ questions and it is a nice way to meet with other community members.
I thought that developers post all information and news in every official account in social media. What is the most interesting information that you have found out?
SamuelN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

I thought that developers post all information and news in every official account in social media. What is the most interesting information that you have found out?
Now I know more about Qyno’s bounty and airdrop. Besides, developers make announcements about the start of the airdrop in discord. I think you should need to join it too. Members are always ready to share their experience.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

Now I know more about Qyno’s bounty and airdrop. Besides, developers make announcements about the start of the airdrop in discord. I think you should need to join it too. Members are always ready to share their experience.
Wow. Thanks, it is great. I am sure that there is a reward for invitations. I want to take a look on the bounty campaign. I think I could be useful for Qynocoin. By the way, I want to know all opportunities to get free qyno coins.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

Wow. Thanks, it is great. I am sure that there is a reward for invitations. I want to take a look on the bounty campaign. I think I could be useful for Qynocoin. By the way, I want to know all opportunities to get free qyno coins.
You are right. You can get coins even for invitations. I am sure that you will find out everything you need. Here is the invitation.
https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

You are right. You can get coins even for invitations. I am sure that you will find out everything you need. Here is the invitation.
You were absolutely right. Besides, community is international. People are able to communicate in their native language. It is such a great possibility. My friend will appreciate it and become more interested in this project than before.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

You were absolutely right. Besides, community is international. People are able to communicate in their native language. It is such a great possibility. My friend will appreciate it and become more interested in this project than before.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about Qynocoin. Developer share their knowledge and some technical details with community. Community members share their knowledge about the project if developers couldn’t answer immediately.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

This is a great opportunity to learn more about Qynocoin. Developer share their knowledge and some technical details with community. Community members share their knowledge about the project if developers couldn’t answer immediately.
I like when the project is supported everywhere. Users need to have access to all possible sources of information because it is the main way to earn their trust. I am glad that qynocoin made this communication possible.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

I like the project but their calculation is too profitable to be possible. I want to know why developers are so sure about their profits. Why they estimate a 20000+% ROI for masternode owners? I really expect that someone can help me to understand.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

I like the project but their calculation is too profitable to be possible. I want to know why developers are so sure about their profits. Why they estimate a 20000+% ROI for masternode owners? I really expect that someone can help me to understand.
Well, developers know that users won’t invest blind. Incomes and price were estimated based on mining power estimation, project, current market and similar assets. By the way, this is a coin based on bitcoin core, so you can make your own conclusions drawing this information.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

I just saw information on the site that at the moment there is a discount on getting the masternode. You can get it at a discount of 32% that's incredibly cool. Only 1.65 BTC
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

I just saw information on the site that at the moment there is a discount on getting the masternode. You can get it at a discount of 32% that's incredibly cool. Only 1.65 BTC
Is this really so significant news? Why should I rejoice so much. And what was the price before the discount?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Is this really so significant news? Why should I rejoice so much. And what was the price before the discount?
Before the discount, it cost 2.45 BTC. then you understand the rather high cost, so this discount is a very profitable offer for those who are really interested in this project.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

Before the discount, it cost 2.45 BTC. then you understand the rather high cost, so this discount is a very profitable offer for those who are really interested in this project.
This is really huge money and I do not quite understand what these masternodes are and for what I need. What exactly can I get by making such an investment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: