Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

It seems to me that the main and most significant advantage of this platform is that the transactions within this platform are absolutely anonymous, I think this is a huge advantage over this platform for others.
Why do you highlight this particular platform opportunity as the main advantage? This is not the first platform, which can boast of such a funutional.
And I did not say that this is the first and only solution on the market, I'm simply saying that this is an advantage of this system along with the rest of the platform's capabilities.
Yes, but I can not say that anonymous transactions are the main advantage. After all, different users have different needs, and for someone anonymous transactions do not play such a big role for you, for example.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

It seems to me that the main and most significant advantage of this platform is that the transactions within this platform are absolutely anonymous, I think this is a huge advantage over this platform for others.
Why do you highlight this particular platform opportunity as the main advantage? This is not the first platform, which can boast of such a funutional.
And I did not say that this is the first and only solution on the market, I'm simply saying that this is an advantage of this system along with the rest of the platform's capabilities.
Yes, but I can not say that anonymous transactions are the main advantage. After all, different users have different needs, and for someone anonymous transactions do not play such a big role for you, for example.
Yes, I understand this, but I can not fully understand what exactly you want me to say? Do you have the impression that for some people the possibility of anonymous transactions can become a minus sign and alienate from this platform?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

Yes, I understand this, but I can not fully understand what exactly you want me to say? Do you have the impression that for some people the possibility of anonymous transactions can become a minus sign and alienate from this platform?
Maybe. I do not claim that it is or will be, I just reflect on this topic. Probably can turn out so, who knows. Just not for everyone, this kind of functional is necessary, for someone else, an important role is played by other criteria.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

Maybe. I do not claim that it is or will be, I just reflect on this topic. Probably can turn out so, who knows. Just not for everyone, this kind of functional is necessary, for someone else, an important role is played by other criteria.
But this is represented as an option, you can refuse this. In addition, QYNO offers many other advantages that other projects can not boast of and it is very captivating.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

But this is represented as an option, you can refuse this. In addition, QYNO offers many other advantages that other projects can not boast of and it is very captivating.
Yes, I know it very well, that's why I became interested in this project. First of all, I was interested in this because they offer fast and reliable transactions, it can be used as a means of paying for any goods and services.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

Yes, I know it very well, that's why I became interested in this project. First of all, I was interested in this because they offer fast and reliable transactions, it can be used as a means of paying for any goods and services.
Namely, they also presented their wallet, which has good enough protection and is easy to use. By the way, you can try it now, on the website it is available for download for all operating systems.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

Namely, they also presented their wallet, which has good enough protection and is easy to use. By the way, you can try it now, on the website it is available for download for all operating systems.
Wow is real? I did not know about it, I thought that they were only preparing for the release of their decision, but it turns out they have already submitted part of their work. That is, it says a lot, so they make their project not for the sake of money, but for the sake of an idea.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

All the same, the main advantage of this project is the masternodes. Namely, the opportunity to become the owner of one of them and receive an incredible profit.
Tiny_Prism

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

All the same, the main advantage of this project is the masternodes. Namely, the opportunity to become the owner of one of them and receive an incredible profit.
And what kind of function do they perform and what profit can we talk about? I hear it more often here, but I would like to hear more precise and detailed information about it.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

And what kind of function do they perform and what profit can we talk about? I hear it more often here, but I would like to hear more precise and detailed information about it.
In fact, everything is quite simple. Masternods provides stability and speed of the system. The user must buy a certain number of coins and keep them in the purse, thanks to this system processes tanzaczii and not only. I can not explain but it is QYNO that offers a unique technology
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

In fact, everything is quite simple. Masternods provides stability and speed of the system. The user must buy a certain number of coins and keep them in the purse, thanks to this system processes tanzaczii and not only. I can not explain but it is QYNO that offers a unique technology
so what is unique about this technology is that it attracts the attention of so many users. I understand that working with masternodes  is not a new development for the market, am I right?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

so what is unique about this technology is that it attracts the attention of so many users. I understand that working with masternodes  is not a new development for the market, am I right?
Quite right, the uniqueness is that this allows the owner of masternode to make a profit up to 90% of the transactions performed. That is, the return on investment is unbelievably fast. But I do not think that this is the main advantage of this platform.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Quite right, the uniqueness is that this allows the owner of masternode to make a profit up to 90% of the transactions performed. That is, the return on investment is unbelievably fast. But I do not think that this is the main advantage of this platform.
If it brings an incredible profit to investors, then you say that the advantage is not this? What is the advantage of this platform?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

If it brings an incredible profit to investors, then you say that the advantage is not this? What is the advantage of this platform?
The fact that the QYNO team offers an interesting and useful solution for the market. Namely the platform for the implementation of fast and convenient money transactions with a minimum commission.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

The fact that the QYNO team offers an interesting and useful solution for the market. Namely the platform for the implementation of fast and convenient money transactions with a minimum commission.
And who do you think is interested in this? Ordinary users? or can it be used in the same way for other purposes?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

And who do you think is interested in this? Ordinary users? or can it be used in the same way for other purposes?
Well, in general, this can be a profitable business solution. Fast cross-border transfers with a minimum commission, it's incredibly convenient for concluding various transactions in the business world.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

Well, in general, this can be a profitable business solution. Fast cross-border transfers with a minimum commission, it's incredibly convenient for concluding various transactions in the business world.
Well, I can agree with you about this, a really similar product can greatly simplify transboundary sources. The main thing is that the tragic seals are secure and safe.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

The project is rather ambiguous for a number of reasons. The first of which is too cosmic arrived. What are their conditions? Is it possible to make such a yield only on the master node?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

The project is rather ambiguous for a number of reasons. The first of which is too cosmic arrived. What are their conditions? Is it possible to make such a yield only on the master node?
Open the price chart of the same Ethereum or Neo and see how much the token has grown. Think that you would be no doubt. And with the master node is even more profit as you periodically get coins for the open block.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Open the price chart of the same Ethereum or Neo and see how much the token has grown. Think that you would be no doubt. And with the master node is even more profit as you periodically get coins for the open block.
For the open block, the master node owner receives 90% of the reward. It turns out that this token is a real gold mine for crypto enthusiasts? That will push the price up of the token? Who needs it and where it can be applied?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: