Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Posteruma

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

Hi everyone! I am looking for a good bounty program to participate in? Does this project run a campaign or not?

Hello. Yes. Qyno project has bounty and signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

Hi everyone! I am looking for a good bounty program to participate in? Does this project run a campaign or not?
Of course, bounty program is available at any time. Have you ever seen an ICO without bounty campaign?  I know that signature campaign is good.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

I see that you are a participant of the signature campaign. Could you send me the link or the terms of participation? I will be very glad for help.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

I see that you are a participant of the signature campaign. Could you send me the link or the terms of participation? I will be very glad for help.
Sorry for interrupting, but I just want to help. Just follow the link for information terms of participation are there too https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
boomertoo

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

Sorry for interrupting, but I just want to help. Just follow the link for information terms of participation are there too https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
Thank you, I see that the terms are nice for me, I will take part in it. And tha distribution within bounty campaign is honest. Just will wait tokens will be listed
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
I have to think twice and change my old-fashioned view. World is under constant development too fast and hacking technologies are developed too. We should be protected from these attacks.
You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our accounts with savings. And security token gives us an opportunity not only to save money but to earn more
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
I have to think twice and change my old-fashioned view. World is under constant development too fast and hacking technologies are developed too. We should be protected from these attacks.
You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our accounts with savings. And security token gives us an opportunity not only to save money but to earn more
Sounds fantastic! I will participate this project and will be very glad. Now I am opened to new things and innovations because they are an essential part of modern society and development in general
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

Here I look at the case went forward. For some reason I thought that it would be a quick addition of Qyno coins to the exchange. Recently, this is often practiced by project teams. Several projects have already done this and several more at the start. It's good for the community.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

Qynocoin is so amazing. Finally, qyno was listed on Crypto Bridge. I think it is a big step for development. I really hope that it will help Qynocoin to become a great and popular coin on the market.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

Qynocoin is so amazing. Finally, qyno was listed on Crypto Bridge. I think it is a big step for development. I really hope that it will help Qynocoin to become a great and popular coin on the market.
Wow. Great news. It was very expected and needed. I think it will change a lot for miners especially. I guess the coin will have a nice price during all stages. Good luck everyone.
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

This looks one exciting project to join in..really a more secured service with expensive backup? Team must have designed a very sophisticated security system...hope this is always be in demand. The success of this project is only a matter of time...
guarino

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:49:46 AM

Wow. Great news. It was very expected and needed. I think it will change a lot for miners especially. I guess the coin will have a nice price during all stages. Good luck everyone.
Yes, but as you know there are different conditions and I hope developers will be able to avoid it. Besides, I think that community members need to be more forward-looking and attentive. Their decisions depend on coin price.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

Yes, but as you know there are different conditions and I hope developers will be able to avoid it. Besides, I think that community members need to be more forward-looking and attentive. Their decisions depend on coin price.
Well, you are absolutely right. I read the discord chat and I know that there are some strange people but I think it will change. There are a lot of experienced miners that know what they are doing and how to manage their assets.
guarino

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

Well, you are absolutely right. I read the discord chat and I know that there are some strange people but I think it will change. There are a lot of experienced miners that know what they are doing and how to manage their assets.
Yes, I heard about some panic after the Crypto Bridge listing. Some coin holders sold their coins and I think that soon they will regret about this decision. People need to be calmer.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

Yes, I heard about some panic after the Crypto Bridge listing. Some coin holders sold their coins and I think that soon they will regret about this decision. People need to be calmer.
Coin is prospective. There is need to be more time to make a right decision. I think none of these people and other problems could become a serious problem for developers. They will have an interesting experience.
guarino

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

Coin is prospective. There is need to be more time to make a right decision. I think none of these people and other problems could become a serious problem for developers. They will have an interesting experience.
Maybe you are right. I hope we will be able to see it soon. Progress of this coin is obvious and everything is well-designed. Bounty is paid and participants are happy. Team uphold their promises. It is really great.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

Maybe you are right. I hope we will be able to see it soon. Progress of this coin is obvious and everything is well-designed. Bounty is paid and participants are happy. Team uphold their promises. It is really great.
Yes, I know about it. Besides, bounty looks very exciting. I think thanks to this bounty campaign many users have joined our community. I guess developers don’t spend coin for nothing.
guarino

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

Yes, I know about it. Besides, bounty looks very exciting. I think thanks to this bounty campaign many users have joined our community. I guess developers don’t spend coin for nothing.
I think that thanks to Qynocoin everyone will get what they deserve. Project shares incredible opportunities. It is my opinion but I think you will agree with me.
blackberry862

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

Congratulations for tradeable appearance in Crypto Bridge!
however, I would like to know about the lowest and highest price of Qyno over the presale time.
Currently, the coin has been traded nearly 3k satoshi in Crypto Bridge.
Anyone help on presale prices will be highly appreciated.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:25:49 AM

I think that thanks to Qynocoin everyone will get what they deserve. Project shares incredible opportunities. It is my opinion but I think you will agree with me.
Yes, I agree with you. I am confident in this project and I think there need to be more coin holders like you and me. I think we could be useful for Qynocoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: