Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

The project is rather ambiguous for a number of reasons. The first of which is too cosmic arrived. What are their conditions? Is it possible to make such a yield only on the master node?
Open the price chart of the same Ethereum or Neo and see how much the token has grown. Think that you would be no doubt. And with the master node is even more profit as you periodically get coins for the open block.
For the open block, the master node owner receives 90% of the reward. It turns out that this token is a real gold mine for crypto enthusiasts? That will push the price up of the token? Who needs it and where it can be applied?
First of all, such favorable conditions for both master nodes and coin holders will encourage them not to sell these tokens but to keep them as long as possible, and those people who did not have time to buy tokens at an early stage looking at the growth will have a desire to do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

The project is rather ambiguous for a number of reasons. The first of which is too cosmic arrived. What are their conditions? Is it possible to make such a yield only on the master node?
Open the price chart of the same Ethereum or Neo and see how much the token has grown. Think that you would be no doubt. And with the master node is even more profit as you periodically get coins for the open block.
For the open block, the master node owner receives 90% of the reward. It turns out that this token is a real gold mine for crypto enthusiasts? That will push the price up of the token? Who needs it and where it can be applied?
First of all, such favorable conditions for both master nodes and coin holders will encourage them not to sell these tokens but to keep them as long as possible, and those people who did not have time to buy tokens at an early stage looking at the growth will have a desire to do it.
If you are so positive about the project you probably will buy a master node. Will you invest in this token ? I would like to hear your opinion
amanai

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

If you are so positive about the project you probably will buy a master node. Will you invest in this token ? I would like to hear your opinion
Naturally, while there is a discount on the purchase of master nodes, I will not miss this opportunity. No project promises such a huge yield, especially this yield is quite reasonable and is the place to be
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

Naturally, while there is a discount on the purchase of master nodes, I will not miss this opportunity. No project promises such a huge yield, especially this yield is quite reasonable and is the place to be
Apparently the project is really promising, forum users are very positive about its prospects and potential. I think that it is worth considering it as an investment because the token has a really interesting technology
amanai

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

Apparently the project is really promising, forum users are very positive about its prospects and potential. I think that it is worth considering it as an investment because the token has a really interesting technology
If we consider this token as a means of payment, we can say with confidence that it will appeal to people who use cryptocurrency as payment. Fast transactions minimal stability and security fees will do the trick
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

I hope that the developers will be able to properly raspiarit your token , because at the moment in the crypto-currency market is very strong competition . Token will have to prove that it is better than those presented at the moment
amanai

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

I hope that the developers will be able to properly raspiarit your token , because at the moment in the crypto-currency market is very strong competition . Token will have to prove that it is better than those presented at the moment
It's true ,developers should pay close attention to the marketing company. As a rule, the token is much more difficult to promote to the masses than the token of some project where it is used inside the platform.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

It's true ,developers should pay close attention to the marketing company. As a rule, the token is much more difficult to promote to the masses than the token of some project where it is used inside the platform.
What do you think this may be due to? As it seems to me, the cryptocurrency was originally conceived as a means of payment and an alternative to centralized banking systems and fiat money
amanai

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

What do you think this may be due to? As it seems to me, the cryptocurrency was originally conceived as a means of payment and an alternative to centralized banking systems and fiat money
Very simply, the tokens of any platform have a much greater distribution and they will in any case have a good demand if the platform has sufficient distribution. Tokens that perform only a payment function are a little more difficult to promote to the masses
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Very simply, the tokens of any platform have a much greater distribution and they will in any case have a good demand if the platform has sufficient distribution. Tokens that perform only a payment function are a little more difficult to promote to the masses
Again, it all depends on the technology and what this token can offer to the user. It seems to me that this token has something to offer and it will be more than in demand.
amanai

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

Again, it all depends on the technology and what this token can offer to the user. It seems to me that this token has something to offer and it will be more than in demand.
I fully agree with you , so far the project is at the earliest stage and to the final product is still very far, we have to follow the developments and wait for new news from the development team.
bony webster

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Why does the master node so expensive? I think not many people have such an amount to invest in such a new project without any guarantees. I wonder if the people who already took a chance and bought the master node?

Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

Why does the master node so expensive? I think not many people have such an amount to invest in such a new project without any guarantees. I wonder if the people who already took a chance and bought the master node?
For the master node is quite an acceptable price, usually in such projects the master node costs much more than about 5 thousand dollars . So with such conditions of profitability is stupid to miss this opportunity.
bony webster

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

For the master node is quite an acceptable price, usually in such projects the master node costs much more than about 5 thousand dollars . So with such conditions of profitability is stupid to miss this opportunity.
I wonder who still buys these master nodes completely new projects, where not even known to the development team? What guarantees that your money will not disappear?

Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

I wonder who still buys these master nodes completely new projects, where not even known to the development team? What guarantees that your money will not disappear?
Any investment is a risk, and you are responsible for this risk. So before you invest in any project you need to weigh all the risks. And at the expense of this project I can tell you that such profits from the master node are quite possible since the growth of the token will definitely be provided.
bony webster

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

Any investment is a risk, and you are responsible for this risk. So before you invest in any project you need to weigh all the risks. And at the expense of this project I can tell you that such profits from the master node are quite possible since the growth of the token will definitely be provided.
What will it be provided with? What will make people invest in this token? I think that this token will need a lot of time to prove itself in the crypto-currency industry

Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

What will it be provided with? What will make people invest in this token? I think that this token will need a lot of time to prove itself in the crypto-currency industry
This token surpasses a lot of existing coins in technical indicators, which are used to pay for goods and services. I think that the cryptocurrency community will notice it and people will start to use it actively. And when the token becomes in demand, the price will grow every day
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

It is so nice to see that developers care about their community and try to keep their promises. It is really a good sign. Qyno’s team does all possible to conquer communities respect and trust.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:16:13 AM

It is so nice to see that developers care about their community and try to keep their promises. It is really a good sign. Qyno’s team does all possible to conquer communities respect and trust.

What promises do you mean exactly? The project looks interesting but there a lot of people that still doubt in their success. I read previous posts and I can’t make final conclusion about public’s opinion.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:18 AM

What promises do you mean exactly? The project looks interesting but there a lot of people that still doubt in their success. I read previous posts and I can’t make final conclusion about public’s opinion.
I guess there are always people that have doubts about any project, even if it is the most promising on the market. It is normal. I was saying about the airdrop. Participants that have won the contest was paid and gotten their reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: