Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

I read some information about the project and I have questions. Has anyone already invested in this project? Or rather, this is not exactly what I want to know, someone has already become owner of the masternode? or so far no one has invested such a large amount?
Well, the platform allows you to check this information for everyone, you can check it yourself at this link: http://explorer.qyno.org
Thanks, yes, I see full network statistics, and that the 23 site wizards are already indexed in this system. But why at the moment 0 of 23 functions?
Well, probably because the network has not yet started its work, perhaps. So far, at the moment there is a period of selling tokens and collecting investment, I think soon you will see updates in the statistics.
Oh, I get it, thanks. Probably this will go awry after listing on stock exchanges, as far as I understand, so far the listing on stock exchanges has not started, is that right?
Yes, that's right, it will start soon, I think there will be an announcement dedicated to this. So far, at the moment, there is no information about the listing.
I'm understood, thank you. But still I do not let go the question concerning the master nodes. Is there any restriction on the amount of this within the framework of this system?
I did not really think about it, it's a very good question. It seems to me that there should be some limitation, although I can not explain logically how this can be characterized.
So I'm interested. Is there any technical documentation for this project so that I can study it in more detail and answer some of my questions?
No, by the way, I did not see any documentation for this project, it seems to me that it's not. I think you can take this question to them in a telegram chat and ask them directly about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

As far as I understand, the goal of the project is to change the modern financial world system and offer a solution that will become popular among many users, right?
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

I read some information about the project and I have questions. Has anyone already invested in this project? Or rather, this is not exactly what I want to know, someone has already become owner of the masternode? or so far no one has invested such a large amount?
Well, the platform allows you to check this information for everyone, you can check it yourself at this link: http://explorer.qyno.org
Thanks, yes, I see full network statistics, and that the 23 site wizards are already indexed in this system. But why at the moment 0 of 23 functions?
Well, probably because the network has not yet started its work, perhaps. So far, at the moment there is a period of selling tokens and collecting investment, I think soon you will see updates in the statistics.
Oh, I get it, thanks. Probably this will go awry after listing on stock exchanges, as far as I understand, so far the listing on stock exchanges has not started, is that right?
Yes, that's right, it will start soon, I think there will be an announcement dedicated to this. So far, at the moment, there is no information about the listing.
I'm understood, thank you. But still I do not let go the question concerning the master nodes. Is there any restriction on the amount of this within the framework of this system?
I did not really think about it, it's a very good question. It seems to me that there should be some limitation, although I can not explain logically how this can be characterized.
So I'm interested. Is there any technical documentation for this project so that I can study it in more detail and answer some of my questions?

What question do you have? What kind of info do you need?

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

As far as I understand, the goal of the project is to change the modern financial world system and offer a solution that will become popular among many users, right?
I think this goal is facing many modern projects. Everything is tied up in order to entice users from the old financial system and propose a new solution.
Techsan

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

I think this goal is facing many modern projects. Everything is tied up in order to entice users from the old financial system and propose a new solution.
I think people are not yet ready for this transition. This is too radical and unusual for many, and it is not yet clear how all this is from the point of view of the law.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

I think people are not yet ready for this transition. This is too radical and unusual for many, and it is not yet clear how all this is from the point of view of the law.
And what about the law? What questions do you have on the legal side of this issue? Can you explain your point of view?
Techsan

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

And what about the law? What questions do you have on the legal side of this issue? Can you explain your point of view?
The modern economic system adheres to the set of rules and instructions that are relevant for everyone in the financial market. The crypto currency market at the moment does not have any standards and everything is too fragmented.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

The modern economic system adheres to the set of rules and instructions that are relevant for everyone in the financial market. The crypto currency market at the moment does not have any standards and everything is too fragmented.
Why, there are some standards in terms of purse. Are you referring to some kind of general set of rules and instructions for financial transactions?
Techsan

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Why, there are some standards in terms of purse. Are you referring to some kind of general set of rules and instructions for financial transactions?
That's right, yeah, you got to the point. I meant that in the financial operations issues so far at present everything is not structured and has no common standards. Therefore, at the moment it is not clear how this will evolve.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

That's right, yeah, you got to the point. I meant that in the financial operations issues so far at present everything is not structured and has no common standards. Therefore, at the moment it is not clear how this will evolve.
I do not see any problems for the work of this project. It works within the framework of modern laws and offers an excellent solution for business.
Techsan

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

I do not see any problems for the work of this project. It works within the framework of modern laws and offers an excellent solution for business.
Perhaps in terms of the law, there are no problems with this project, but I still can not fully understand what benefits the business can offer this project.
AlexandruST

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

" Passive income with a 23652%" lol? how did you come up with this number?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

Perhaps in terms of the law, there are no problems with this project, but I still can not fully understand what benefits the business can offer this project.
At a minimum, money transfers and conclusion of transactions. Unlike the modern banking system, this platform offers very fast transactions with minimal transfer fees, at least this can be an excellent advantage of the system.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

I know that there are some people that doubt about qynocins. I think they just not informed enough or just are haters that don’t want to make serious conclusions about this project. It is unfair. Developer designed a good project that deserves to be appreciated.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

I know that there are some people that doubt about qynocins. I think they just not informed enough or just are haters that don’t want to make serious conclusions about this project. It is unfair. Developer designed a good project that deserves to be appreciated.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

Qynocoin is a great project I just don’t understand why someone can be unsure about it. Developers are always happy to communicate with users and there are no reasons to think that something is wrong. What people do you mean exactly?
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

Qynocoin is a great project I just don’t understand why someone can be unsure about it. Developers are always happy to communicate with users and there are no reasons to think that something is wrong. What people do you mean exactly?
I think that you just need to read some previous posts. I don’t want to name them but I think they should be more attentive to all that information that is offered for community members.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

I think that you just need to read some previous posts. I don’t want to name them but I think they should be more attentive to all that information that is offered for community members.
I am sure that soon people will understand that Qynocoin is can become a better coin than Bitcoin. No one can be 100% sure about all consequences. I think that qynocoin really offers an easier method of mining with great passive profit.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

I am sure that soon people will understand that Qynocoin is can become a better coin than Bitcoin. No one can be 100% sure about all consequences. I think that qynocoin really offers an easier method of mining with great passive profit.
It is true. There is a great chance to become a part of this project. Qynocoin is listed on many respected websites and I think that other crypto community accepts their idea. This coin is growing fast.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

It is true. There is a great chance to become a part of this project. Qynocoin is listed on many respected websites and I think that other crypto community accepts their idea. This coin is growing fast.
You are right. I cannot help but notice that everyday qynocoin is listed on a new platform. For example, today they are listed on https://mnprofits.com/qyno. This progress inspires me and it is only the start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: