Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

I know that there are some people that doubt about qynocins. I think they just not informed enough or just are haters that don’t want to make serious conclusions about this project. It is unfair. Developer designed a good project that deserves to be appreciated.
Qynocoin is a great project I just don’t understand why someone can be unsure about it. Developers are always happy to communicate with users and there are no reasons to think that something is wrong. What people do you mean exactly?
I think that you just need to read some previous posts. I don’t want to name them but I think they should be more attentive to all that information that is offered for community members.
I am sure that soon people will understand that Qynocoin is can become a better coin than Bitcoin. No one can be 100% sure about all consequences. I think that qynocoin really offers an easier method of mining with great passive profit.
It is true. There is a great chance to become a part of this project. Qynocoin is listed on many respected websites and I think that other crypto community accepts their idea. This coin is growing fast.
You are right. I cannot help but notice that everyday qynocoin is listed on a new platform. For example, today they are listed on https://mnprofits.com/qyno. This progress inspires me and it is only the start.
Wow. It is nice to see. Users just need to give this project a chance to show all of its powers and abilities. By the way, bitcoin was a project that many people have never believed in. So, everyone knows what happened to BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

I know that there are some people that doubt about qynocins. I think they just not informed enough or just are haters that don’t want to make serious conclusions about this project. It is unfair. Developer designed a good project that deserves to be appreciated.
Qynocoin is a great project I just don’t understand why someone can be unsure about it. Developers are always happy to communicate with users and there are no reasons to think that something is wrong. What people do you mean exactly?
I think that you just need to read some previous posts. I don’t want to name them but I think they should be more attentive to all that information that is offered for community members.
I am sure that soon people will understand that Qynocoin is can become a better coin than Bitcoin. No one can be 100% sure about all consequences. I think that qynocoin really offers an easier method of mining with great passive profit.
It is true. There is a great chance to become a part of this project. Qynocoin is listed on many respected websites and I think that other crypto community accepts their idea. This coin is growing fast.
You are right. I cannot help but notice that everyday qynocoin is listed on a new platform. For example, today they are listed on https://mnprofits.com/qyno. This progress inspires me and it is only the start.
Wow. It is nice to see. Users just need to give this project a chance to show all of its powers and abilities. By the way, bitcoin was a project that many people have never believed in. So, everyone knows what happened to BTC.
You are right but the future is unclear and the market is unstable. Perhaps, support and trust if community can be a nice reason to keep going and improving qynocoin for many years. Good luck, everyone!
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

You are right but the future is unclear and the market is unstable. Perhaps, support and trust if community can be a nice reason to keep going and improving qynocoin for many years. Good luck, everyone!
Thank you. I hope the Qynocoin will find more admirers and other people will understand how great this coin could be. I am not predictors but I have a strong premonition about Qynocoin and its future on the market.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

Thank you. I hope the Qynocoin will find more admirers and other people will understand how great this coin could be. I am not predictors but I have a strong premonition about Qynocoin and its future on the market.
I hope you are right. Time will tell. I will follow this project because I don’t want to miss a thing. This is my advice for everyone. You can just wait what happen next to make your own decisions.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Hey, everyone. I follow this project for a long time and I think qyno coin is really promising. I hope developers will do their best to earn community’s respect and trust. This project needs to be supported and popularized.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:29 PM

Hey, everyone. I follow this project for a long time and I think qyno coin is really promising. I hope developers will do their best to earn community’s respect and trust. This project needs to be supported and popularized.
Maybe you are right. There are serious debates about this project. There are a lot of opinions but I think that Qynocoin can open a new door to bright future. Crypto enthusiasts need to have an alternative because classical coins are outdated.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

Maybe you are right. There are serious debates about this project. There are a lot of opinions but I think that Qynocoin can open a new door to bright future. Crypto enthusiasts need to have an alternative because classical coins are outdated.
You are right. I am interested in this project more than in any other. I will be happy to earn some additional free coins. I want to know about bounty or referral program.
Klacik

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

You are right. I am interested in this project more than in any other. I will be happy to earn some additional free coins. I want to know about bounty or referral program.
Developers created a great offer for users. Bounty campaign is really interesting and profitable. I think you will be happy to participate in this activity. Besides, there is nothing hard to do and there is referral and airdrop.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:04:06 AM

Developers created a great offer for users. Bounty campaign is really interesting and profitable. I think you will be happy to participate in this activity. Besides, there is nothing hard to do and there is referral and airdrop.
I am happy to hear it. Can you send me links? Have you participated in bounty or airdrop? I am worried about the payments. Do developers guarantee it?
Klacik

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:09:17 AM

I am happy to hear it. Can you send me links? Have you participated in bounty or airdrop? I am worried about the payments. Do developers guarantee it?
Well, I haven’t participated but I know that developers keep their promises. I read some feedbacks on their discord channel. I think there no reasons to be worried about.
https://www.qyno.org/
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:14:23 AM

Well, I haven’t participated but I know that developers keep their promises. I read some feedbacks on their discord channel. I think there no reasons to be worried about.

Thank you for your help. There are no special conditions. I just need to download qyno wallet and that’s all. It is great that developers designed wallet for any existing software. Can you also send me the invitation for qyno’s discord?
Klacik

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:19:15 AM

Thank you for your help. There are no special conditions. I just need to download qyno wallet and that’s all. It is great that developers designed wallet for any existing software. Can you also send me the invitation for qyno’s discord?
Yes, no problem but you can find it on their website also. https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r
Now you understand that this project is really well done. I hope that you will be successful.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

Yes, no problem but you can find it on their website also. https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r
Now you understand that this project is really well done. I hope that you will be successful.

I hope so too. I have great expectations about this project I hope it will be enough improved to conquer the current market. I guess community’s support will help to make easier this task. Developers, I wish you good luck.
Klacik

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:30:41 AM

I hope so too. I have great expectations about this project I hope it will be enough improved to conquer the current market. I guess community’s support will help to make easier this task. Developers, I wish you good luck.
It is very inspiring. I prefer to observe because I am very meticulous. Qyno’s team knows how to make a great presentation of their project but I need more time to decide to do some serious actions.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:35:57 AM

I have some questions about the bounty campaign. Qynocoin’s developers don’t pay immediately for different tasks. They give something like points. Am I right? I am not sure about it.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:40:25 AM

I have some questions about the bounty campaign. Qynocoin’s developers don’t pay immediately for different tasks. They give something like points. Am I right? I am not sure about it.
You are almost right. They give entries. More tasks are done more entries you will get and more coins you can earn. There are different tasks and some of them are more profitable than others. You just need to read it more attentively.
kk777

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

You are almost right. They give entries. More tasks are done more entries you will get and more coins you can earn. There are different tasks and some of them are more profitable than others. You just need to read it more attentively.
Ok. Wait a second. It means that the most is joining their discord community. I don’t understand why it is more ‘expensive’ than sharing this bounty. I think it isn’t pretty logic. Maybe I am wrong. I don’t know
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:50:11 AM

Ok. Wait a second. It means that the most is joining their discord community. I don’t understand why it is more ‘expensive’ than sharing this bounty. I think it isn’t pretty logic. Maybe I am wrong. I don’t know
Well, you almost right again. You share the link and you will get 13 entries for every visitor that will use your shared link. So, I can make a conclusion it is the most profitable offer form the offered list.
kk777

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:55:14 AM

Well, you almost right again. You share the link and you will get 13 entries for every visitor that will use your shared link. So, I can make a conclusion it is the most profitable offer form the offered list.
You were right I need to reread all this information. I have never seen this kind of bounty campaign. Perhaps I am not very experienced but I know that other ico make it different. It may attract more users I think.
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:02:46 AM

You were right I need to reread all this information. I have never seen this kind of bounty campaign. Perhaps I am not very experienced but I know that other ico make it different. It may attract more users I think.
Maybe it is true. Everyone has a different view on their work. Qynocoins developers tried to do something different and extraordinal just like their project is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: