Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency  (Read 6896 times)
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

Those are things that are good to now when you enter crypto society. I'd just added to this learning more and more about crypto because people make huge mistakes if they aren't educated enough in it.
we could take lesson from other people's experience.doing better and improve our knowledge and skills in cryptocurrency market could make us be rich people.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

Lack of knowledge and greed is the main reason many people fail in the cryptocurrency market. I think investors should have a long-term perspective on this market instead of seeing it as a speculative opportunity to make a profit.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:

4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
Couldn't quite understand this very mistake. Did you mean buying weak coins that are not supported by good team and product? Then yes, this also can be called "lack of analysis before investing". I know many people who bought coins in their dip hoping to sell them during pump, but they are still unable to do that.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

normal investment, centralise financial institution - you got trust, protection and safe. but everything is regulated, under control.

cryptocurrency - you got freedom to invest, spend or trade. but come with price of no protection. all risk on your own.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

after I read some of the poor causes in crypto currency, it was caused by our own mistakes and lack of knowledge about crypto currencies, preferably before we plunge into the world of crypto currency, understand first the risks that might arise and how to handle them.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

I think another mistake panic and investing all your money into cryptos, investing money that when you lose it will affect you, will always make you to panic, when you panic, you are likely going to take a wrong decision out of panic, so always invest what you are willing to lose and stop panic and believe in your decision.

arin_muah

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:17:21 AM

after I read some of the poor causes in crypto currency, it was caused by our own mistakes and lack of knowledge about crypto currencies, preferably before we plunge into the world of crypto currency, understand first the risks that might arise and how to handle them.
understanding the risk and skill to manage risk is important think for us before decided to make some investing in cryptocurrency.if we have this skill this accident would not happen to us.
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

yes you are right, there are no guarantees from banks and institutions of losses in investing in Cryptocurrency, the advice you say is also useful,  the Cryptocurrency business has advantages and disadvantages, but for me the most important thing is not doing reckless actions
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:08 AM

The main reason is the unreasonable expectation from the cryptocurrencies.
People think that they are going to get the same returns as many got 1-2 years back. But they fail to understand that at these prices, such returns are near to impossible. In those unreasonable expectations they keep on holding and invest in shit coins in expectation of another BTC like return.

There will still be coins that go and do 100x or higher.  The problem is finding them because there are so many to choose from.  you have to study a lot of low marketcap coins to find the right ones.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

Impatience is one of the trending factors that lead to losses in crypto. Due to impatience, many crypto investors sell their valuable coins at cheap prices and regret later when the market rises. It is always good to stay calm and wait patiently especially when the market goes down.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

One more mistake that is really easy to see is that people buy cryptocurrency follow trend, without any knowledge about it. i think whenever you invest in something, you must understand it and know about it

absolutely right, Fomo (fear of missing out) and FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) are poision in this game. INvest and wait it out. And liek you said, research is very important or else you can lose a lot of money which is no fun.
The market and investors are very sensitive to issues, speculation, news, fud, trends and so on, many of them are affected by it and
they swallow the raw news without any knowledge and analysis before making a choice and that makes them trapped and loses
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

One more mistake that is really easy to see is that people buy cryptocurrency follow trend, without any knowledge about it. i think whenever you invest in something, you must understand it and know about it

absolutely right, Fomo (fear of missing out) and FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) are poision in this game. INvest and wait it out. And liek you said, research is very important or else you can lose a lot of money which is no fun.
The market and investors are very sensitive to issues, speculation, news, fud, trends and so on, many of them are affected by it and
they swallow the raw news without any knowledge and analysis before making a choice and that makes them trapped and loses
this factor that always make investor being panic and sell their asset.they make big mistake while take news without any filtering and separate which fakes news and which is right news.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.
i subscribe to your thoughts, another thing to look out for is to avoid sharing ideas with people outside the crypto space, who do share your view s and believe in cryptocurrency, they have a way to influence you negatively thereby rendering you indecisive.
This is important, many people do not even think about the psychology needed to become a successful investor or trader and most of the people that become successful in this market do so because they are completely convinced that the market of cryptocurrencies is going to change the world, but at the moment most people do not think like that so if you share your ideas with them it's likely that they may convince you that you are mistaken and that could shake your confidence and your ability to make money.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

The last point should be first in my opinion.

Most of the people are loosing money only because they are not able to recognize good coins and invest in coins that show tempting offers but have no real life usage or value. As a result, the investors have to face loss on such investments.
Dadaro

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

the simple solution to phishing scam is to bookmark the page to avoid typo error when searching for that site that will led to the fake site.
one more mistake is trading without basic knowledge about it.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

This mistakes to me are not straight forward. For instance, how does electricity billing actually make you poor in crypto? You don't bill yourself. Besides, if you are not a full time miner, electricity is not an issue to you. Your phone or laptop even consumes less power than your TV and home theatre.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Well, beside those factors, I think being impatient is the basic of mistakes above all. Why? For example, feeling plays its role, you won't buy coin because of the rumor if you keep patient to wait and learn, enrich yourself with knowledge about what, how and why you make mistake, take the lesson and be brave to take another step with its risks.
Harositypi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

Thanks for this thread, I'm struggling right now as I have lost a lot of what I did invest by this recent dump and am confused on what to do. But I guess I just have to wait for another bullrun.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

I made a mistake when I believed in the predictions. Now market forecasts do not work at all. No one knows anything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

I made a mistake when I believed in the predictions. Now market forecasts do not work at all. No one knows anything.
not poor but with mistakes we can correct mistakes so that in the future it can work well, because with no errors or failures there is no success if I think

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: