Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6097 times)
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

Not at all, because not all poor are fools or stupid and not all rich are smart. Because I have poor classmate but he is intelligent but in the case of the government is doing such an stupidity decision that will make your country's poor we considered stupidity close to poverty because of the stupid act of govenrment.

SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

not all poor people are stupid, and not all stupid people are poor. but there is a sense in that phrase. often you have to be sly to become reach, and if you aren't, then you must be really smart to achieve it.

arwani112

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

In crypto i think aside from stupidity close to poverty is greediness.
traders longing for higher profit holding the coin hoping for higher price to sell but end up getting
caught on coin price dump..

LOL, but I agree with you. Somehow greediness instead of leading people to be rich, it even plunges them into poverty.
Everyone does want profit but, being greedy is not good
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Yeah stupid is always a stupid unless you will change the way people will going to look on you and that is possible to attain change of being stupid and that will begin on you. As we all know here in cryptocurrency there stupid individuals also doing scam investors and even bounty hunters. They are stupid and they can get money but still they will not going to be successful because they are always stupid.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

I do not agree, poor does not mean stupid. stupid people are just people who have thoughts that are not running (dead-end) and no effort to change for the better. fools are not only poor people, rich people there are also some fools. the poor are also clever, but perhaps because of their limitations, they can not change their lives for the better or become rich.
AbaraUzo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

Stupidity is all about ignorance, and if one does not mind about it, the one becomes what would be said to be an incorrigible ignoramus and certainly this leads one to be poor.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:04:18 AM

Poverty means you lack of hard work to regain financial freedom.  Some make it to the top even if they are just normal people because they are determined to go an extra mile to be rich. Poor people are not stupid they just need the motivation to go up.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Many things depends on being poor or not.

Stupidity helps, but it's not the only factor.

There are stupid rich people too
sometime uneducated people can also be a rich people, it depends on your hard work
Mt.Fun

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

stupid does not mean poverty. Where I live, there are some stupid people but it seems they are quite fortunate to invest in Bitcoin. While attending high school, They have very poor academic performance, but since they have invested in Bitcoin, they have become the richest people in my area.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

I may not agree to your idea my friend, but for me, whoever does not study or researches his or her move before investing, that will make him go to poverty. We must always inculcate in our minds that whenever we are investing, we must be intelligent in our actions especially in how we risk our money into something we dn't really understand.
Roger1909

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

I do not agree with the phrase, because not all poor people are stupid,The cause of the poor is because they do not have proper jobs for them , And again neither all successful people nor rich people are smart people still many people who are still a little stupid

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

I may not consent to your thought my companion, but rather for me, whoever does not study or looks into his or her turn before contributing, that will influence him to go to destitution. We should dependably teach in our brains that at whatever point we are contributing, we should be savvy in our activities particularly by they way we chance our cash into something we don't generally get it.
queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

There are a lot of people living in poverty who I would classify ( based on my professional training) who have low intellectual function, undiagnosed learning disabilities, etc.  This would make getting out of poverty, planning ahead, managing finances, being literate much more difficult
On the contrary, it probably makes people more resourceful because they lack the easy access and comfort to items that others may see as commonplace but to them are luxuries.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

close but not tantamount because i know a lot of high iq individuals which are poor and average. i think it is more appropriate to say that laziness is close to poorness.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Stupidity is the result of not studying, lack of education, no will to learn, and don't have a courage to earn intelligent. It may be the cause of poverty for a reason that you can't progress in your life because of the lack of knowledge. It is indeed that stupidity is close to poverty due to if you aren't plan ahead of your future then you will be forever stuck in being poor however it doesn't mean that poor are fools in fact, most of them are so eager to learn and most likely be successful in the future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

:)Globally, poverty can have many historical causes, such as colonialism, slavery, war and invasion. There is a very basic difference between these causes and the factors that prolong the existence of poverty. That is what we can do today to solve this problem. We can not change history, but we can influence the factors that make up the persistent persistent state of poverty. Let's work, not expect aid. Smiley

renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

I do not agree, in fact there are still many rich people who are stupid.
poverty is not at all synonymous with ignorance.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

Not all the time I think. Not everyone was blessed to have a great country, government and environment so maybe we can't really blame the over being poor. We should atleast think about their situation which is different from those who can grab an opportunity to escape poverty. Those people who has the opportunity and does not use it are the ones to be considered stupid not all the poor people in the world.

fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

Truly indeed. Lack of knowledge will lead to poor reasoning and judgment which will lead to poor results that will lead to your poor financial status or generally, your status in life. So it is really LEARNING that can cure stupidity and have a better life.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

No, we cannot tell that all uneducated people are stupid and make the world poor. There is always many other reason why they are poor,for example the country they live in. In this world, there will always be poor people and let us just accept that because life is unfair, we should just be thankful that we aren't one of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: