Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6097 times)
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

I do not agree with you because now there are so many fools who become rich, if I think the cause of poverty is probably the laziness that causes a person to be poor because they do not want to work
Yes i agree with you mate poverty is caused by laziness,many are riches now eventhough they do not have enough knowledge or non educated but if you strive hard and pursue to your dreams you can be one of those successfull too.,
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrea23

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:26:40 AM

I don't agree. It can be true but doesn't mean it is always true. There are people who are rich and stupid at the same time. And vice versa. Smartness does come with it's benefits such as better money handling and dealing with finances. Good at saving so when you need the money it's there. Being smart also cures laziness in my opinion. Laziness is definitely a source of poorness.
gunungkembar

Activity: 546
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

I think you do not judge people to see from the cover only, you have to see the contents of his heart and must see how his personality, the fool does not mean poor fools can become rich is very much.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:11:31 AM

Not just stupidity but also greediness! I heard many crypto people had lost their precious BTC, due to bet mistake. Some had liquidate their BTC from wrong trade position. Be happy and be contented with small but sure amount, than to lose with large amount  in a 50-50 situation.
This phrase refers to people who always think with negativity in life. So, i guess stupidity is so close to poverty and i do agree with this. Those people who live life with unhappy, discontented, envious life, these are people I considered stupid and they will never improved if they don't change. Let us change this kind of thinking, we must optimistic and thankful in everything we have, so that good things will come in our way.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:08 AM

I think you do not judge people to see from the cover only, you have to see the contents of his heart and must see how his personality, the fool does not mean poor fools can become rich is very much.
I agree that we should not judge people from their personality because there is no connection for being poor and being stupid. They are both different and they can come out to a different result at the end of the day because if a person is poor then it doesn't mean that he is stupid, maybe he is just born with a poor family but he can still become successful, it all depends on him.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

the poor fools because of their ignorance of such bad information in science, but in financial terms not always he is lower than you
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:57:42 AM

No, I don't believe in that phrase, Because most often rich people or successful people came from poor family which they used their ability and skills that's why they became successful, perhaps being poor is their challenge to make the better life.
Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

I agree that the stupidity is close to poverty. The fool is usually lazy to think intelligently, so he/she can not get ahead. So that his/her life can not change, he/she will continue to be poor. While the poors are also close to ignorance, because to be clever it needs money. But I do not agree if the poor are stupid. Many poor people are actually clever, but most of them are less exposed. Many who once were poor now become rich, because they are clever and willing to change their destiny.

AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Poverty does not always mean stupidity. But if a person is poor for a long time then he is stupid or lazy or a coward.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

Yes this is true in almost 90% cases that because of some stupid decisions a person can face a major loss in life which will led to poverty.I believe that both things runs side by side in case of a business or any sort of investment. Sometime a clever and intelligent decision can make a person wealthy.I am not saying that all poor people are stupid, my point is that sometimes a stupid decision or step can take off all the wealth from a person and make him poor.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Stupidity can be said to be close to poverty, to a large extent, but not every poor person is actually stupid.
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

a clear statement that demeans the poor.
you are wrong, not all poor people are stupid and not the stupidity that causes them poor.
you want to know? the answer is because they are lazy to work and think.Cheesy
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

there are several factors that make poverty
- lazy
- afraid to move
- happy in the safe zone
- not creative
- wrong decision
- thinking too much but not acting
this is what I think causes poverty, and stupidity is the conclusion of all this...

YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

Well there are a lot of smart people that is still poor, does that count to be stupidity?  Well seems it does.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

Stupidity is part of being having no knowledge and ignorant of those things thats he cannot try or tested,thats why in my own perception not being a poor cannot  make you stupid,because we born only into a poor person,only can make a poor stupidity if he cannot works and continue pursue his dreams and dying a poor,because everthing of us in this worlds have a purpose and thats purpose is we discoverd it to our inner self.

Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

Our success is also base in our decisions.  Once we take actions and do not think and decide it properly,  the bigger chance of failing.  So, stupidity might pull us to the bottom, to poverty.  So one must be smart enough in taking decisions.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

I do not agree with your opinion. I do not think all the poor people can not be said to be fools. maybe they are just less fortunate and do not understand there is an opportunity to earn income easily. I think people who understand about bitcoin are lucky people. maybe if you yourself do not understand cryptocurrency, maybe you will not say that. I think those who are stupid are people who do not want to learn and do not want to try. perhaps many poor people have tried their best but luck does not side with them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

It is really too direct yet the truth. Even those who are already rich or wealthy can lose that glory in an instant with just one wrong decision. For example, those who have won millions in LOTTO, then went unheard of.
But those people that won the lottery did not earn that money they were just fortunate enough to win it and they lose their money because they do not know the amount of effort needed to at first earn that money and the effort needed to keep that money, this is why most of the people that win the lottery end up declaring bankruptcy in the next years since they only spend money but they never generate it.
I am also agree the poor people are also studied they don't like to use their hands for hard working which makes them lazy. But not every poor people are stupid
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

I think poor or rich not depending on stupid or smart peoples. Some peoples get lucky and they can be rich. If stupidity is about behaviour and character, i think i am agree that stupidity is close to poverty.
Most rich peoples always make plan before they make an action and they always make analysis before decide something. Some stupid peoples want to different result but they always make same action.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

Actually this is a false comparison, being stupid is not closely related to poverty, just as the richest is not the wisest. So this is a poor comparison not all of it is stupid to be poor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: