Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6093 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 09:59:40 AM

You can’t be so categorical in relation to poor people and assume that all poor people are cabbage rolls.  I live in a country where people with higher education trade in the market to feed their families.  We have such a situation when a simple barista in a cafe earns three times more than the chief engineer at the enterprise.  Moreover, people who work hard do not always receive their miserable salary on time, while people sitting in offices at the computer earn tens of times more and still receive bonuses several times a month.  Therefore, it all depends on the circumstances and all that surrounds us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:53:14 PM

Poverty has many different causes, and - if stupidity almost certainly makes you poor - the opposite is not true at all: there are many environmental situations where even a genius would not be able to rise from poverty.
So, it seems to me a wrong statement.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:47:22 PM

Poverty has many different causes, and - if stupidity almost certainly makes you poor - the opposite is not true at all: there are many environmental situations where even a genius would not be able to rise from poverty.
We cannot label poor as stupid or stupid as poor. I agree with you that there could be various reasons for poverty. It is never that you were rich and lost money because of stupidity. People have been seen losing money because of different addictions and becoming rich by chance or just because of mere luck. Wealth can never define your mental capabilities but yes it could be taken for your hard work.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:11:55 PM

We cannot label poor as stupid or stupid as poor. I agree with you that there could be various reasons for poverty. It is never that you were rich and lost money because of stupidity. People have been seen losing money because of different addictions and becoming rich by chance or just because of mere luck. Wealth can never define your mental capabilities but yes it could be taken for your hard work.

Remember that what we are now is the result of what we want, if we are poor now, that doesn't mean that we should live and die poor, we are all doing our own destiny so it is up to us what we are going to do with our life, we do have a lot of option to become rich, the only enemy we will face everyday is our selves, how much determined we are. eee
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:20:16 PM

People's intelligence is important. Stupid, I think it's heavy. Because people who want to make easy money are awake. But these feelings are being abused. No easy money, we need to understand that. And we have to work hard.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:08:01 AM

I don't think like that. everyone has their own way to grow, and get rich. if the strategy is successful, he can become rich, but if not, he can become poor. that doesn't mean he's stupid, but he just has the wrong strategy. if a poor person becomes rich, does that mean he becomes smart after being stupid? or after being rich he becomes poor means he becomes stupid after being smart? however, it all depends on how you survive.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:15:37 AM

Stupidity: stupid in making decisions and stupid because of laziness.  Average poor people are lazy in changing their lifestyle and mindset

I don't believe poverty is destiny because millions of billionaires come from poor families at a young age. just, for example, Jeff Bezos who was only a Burger worker at a young age..  poverty and wealth is a choice!  even if you cannot afford to be rich at least you must be able not to be very poor.
I agree with you we should try to use crypto in the right way other wise it will not take time to make us poor.  We should invest in a well-known coin and also try to be wise while selling our coin always try to sell at on the right time. Being poor is not a mistake but being poor after loosing all with your foolish mistake a is kind of stupidity.

We should always take note that there is no destiny, there is no lucky, we all are creating our own life, there's a lot of poor people who become rich because they keep working until they reach their goal, they have been focus with what they are doing, there are also some rich person who becomes poor because they lack of focus and perseverance.
There are numerous people who have made their paths to success by simply working hard and showing hard devotion. This is a law of nature; the harder you work the bigger is your reward. Those who are billionaires or millionaires are not the ones who earned money over night. They have worked for years and have usually started from ashes. Never ever try to earn money through short cuts.
We are responsible for our life and we are the who create of our future. if you remain lazy today then dont expect that something good will happen to you and surely you cant achieve what you want to achieve in your life. Poverty is not the reason to give up, in fact most billionaires now used it as an inspiration to reach what they have now. you may be born poor but dying poor is because of you and not because of poverty.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:52:20 AM

Rich is a state of mind. You cannot say that a people is a poor just because he doesn't have a lot of money. Being poor is not stupid, they do not only have opportunities that why they are still stuck in poor and middle class. Working hard is not enough, you also need to work smart to escape the poor and middle class. Those rich are working smart and they have the upper hand and that is why rich are getting richer.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
khunyung

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:59:07 AM

Rich is a state of mind. You cannot say that a people is a poor just because he doesn't have a lot of money. Being poor is not stupid, they do not only have opportunities that why they are still stuck in poor and middle class. Working hard is not enough, you also need to work smart to escape the poor and middle class. Those rich are working smart and they have the upper hand and that is why rich are getting richer.
Rich is really a state of mind. We can compare rich and poor, but we shouldn't mix smart and stupid in here. These are 2 different categories.
Sometimes a smart person can decide being poor all by himself.
However I have to admit that there is a correlation between poorness and stupidity overall.
kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:04:21 AM

Don’t be silly and be honest, this is the rule of the basic concept. Poor, so he was stupid for money and did not dispose of them as needed.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:55:30 PM

You can’t be so categorical in relation to poor people and assume that all poor people are cabbage rolls.  I live in a country where people with higher education trade in the market to feed their families.  We have such a situation when a simple barista in a cafe earns three times more than the chief engineer at the enterprise.  Moreover, people who work hard do not always receive their miserable salary on time, while people sitting in offices at the computer earn tens of times more and still receive bonuses several times a month.  Therefore, it all depends on the circumstances and all that surrounds us.
Generalizations are always unfair to many of the people to which those generalizations are being applied, the truth is that poverty comes with a lot of limitations and this hinders the development of people to the point they cannot get out of that state of poverty, so while there is no doubt there are many that are simply incapable no matter what to make a better life for themselves, there are many others that were not given the tools to escape it.

And when you consider this we can easily see why a good education system is a must if you want to help people to get out of poverty, that way the individuals that are capable to take better decisions will eventually become more productive and become middle class.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:46:53 PM

Don’t be silly and be honest, this is the rule of the basic concept. Poor, so he was stupid for money and did not dispose of them as needed.
Silly about what? I think its about making investment that people should be wise about making investment with money so we should try to be wise and invest our money carefully with useful things like bitcoin and ETH. Some people become fool and they listen to fake people just for being rich faster. It’s really bad to be greedy as try to be wise and invest carefully.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 03:55:13 PM

bitcoin have high value . some time prices fall if some one get effect with deacrease of prices it can be a stupitidy because 1 bitcoin equal 1 bitcoin ; value of bitcoin especially price does not calculate at short term for this reason everyone need waiting long term when investing in bitcoin
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 11:30:42 PM

I disagree with the statement because being stupid doesn't mean you don't have a chance. I think lazy people are the closest people to the poor. because even if it's stupid, at least if there is effort and will, it can still be improved.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 02:31:25 AM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
There are a lot of rich stupid peoples.  I prefer lack of education and malnutrition, it happen when someone didn't have any chance to go to school because uneducated parents can't afford the cost or didn't even care.  If government or society didn't do something about this it will be impossible for them to improve the quality of their life.  So, I guess nothing to laugh on this.   Sad
Education is very important to one person because it give us a knowledge that we can use to our future. This knowledge will help us in our everyday living in this our educated society. Being stupid or knowing nothing will not help you to survive and to live with the other people. It is better if we have a proper education in ourselves to have sufficient money in our hand someday.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:17:31 AM

There are a lot of rich stupid peoples.  I prefer lack of education and malnutrition, it happen when someone didn't have any chance to go to school because uneducated parents can't afford the cost or didn't even care.  If government or society didn't do something about this it will be impossible for them to improve the quality of their life.  So, I guess nothing to laugh on this.   Sad
Education is very important to one person because it give us a knowledge that we can use to our future. This knowledge will help us in our everyday living in this our educated society. Being stupid or knowing nothing will not help you to survive and to live with the other people. It is better if we have a proper education in ourselves to have sufficient money in our hand someday.
Education is something that we should seek, it is the most powerful tool in order to survive in the market challenges. If you want to gain profit in this market, then you should focus on education first. I keep investing in learning, the knowledge that I keep getting from it is very important to me because it makes me better person. It is our fault if we do not know anything, if we have passion then we will make a move after all.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:02:36 AM

everyone believes that education is an important part of children's development. although it does not absolutely provide a guarantee of success, but with education we can open up insights so that we have a view to living life later. in developed countries, most have good levels of education

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:46:23 AM

I disagree with the statement because being stupid doesn't mean you don't have a chance. I think lazy people are the closest people to the poor. because even if it's stupid, at least if there is effort and will, it can still be improved.
Yes, you're right. Laziness with good intellectual data may be a greater cause of poverty than mediocre intellectual data combined with systematic labor. I think that with systematic work, many people can succeed. But high intelligence does not mean that a person will necessarily be successful.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:55:28 AM

There are poor people that are smart though, we cannot blame farmers to become poor that they are supplying us rice to eat. It is not an indication to be called poor if you are stupid, there are people that are stupid but are rich because they are doing things that are considerably illegal. And on the other hand, there are those in cryptocurrency space that looks poor but do really hodls allot of bitcoins, so to tell, we cannot judge people by their actions to tell if they are poor or rich, we could judge them by scanning their wallet address to blockchain info.
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:11:50 AM

they dont know the power of compounding or they dont have patience to wait , all people want is to become rich overnight , so they do everything to lose money this is stupidity 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: