Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually use Bitcoin?  (Read 1249 times)
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

Actually I have not yet reach the whole number of bitcoin ,because of the high value of bitcoin, so I have only fractions of bitcoins in my wallet, so I exchange it with ethereum, then the ethereum is been use for buying tokens and then sell it out and then buy another kind of tokens again, that is the actual use of my bitcoin.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

Of course and certainly I am. I am a proud user of Bitcoin and I will continuously use it. I am glad that my friend give me the opportunity to knew and enter the world of Bitcoin. This crypto currency is the best of all for me, and I greatly considered this as the King or ruler over all other crypto currencies.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

Any time i do not have bitcoin in my wallet, i buy bitcoin Coin, because is the one of my online tools to buy some items used and is faster than others means of payment online, therefore i actually make use of bitcoin every week.
fargoway (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

All the hype is from lack of knowledge of what bitcoin and how it is used. Talking with people everyday it is clear they have no idea what it is. However we are seeing new users daily added to the exchange sites so the awareness is growing rapidly.
Greatly said. I would say more than a half of people don't understand what Bitcoin is for.. they just see a tool to quickly get profit and that's it.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Yes I use Bitcoins at Indiegala.com to buy games when they have bundles on discount.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Supremacy2

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

As far as I am more and more in it, I can do some conclusions.

1) People are mostly not using the Bitcoin (altcoins as well);
2) Crypto-enthusiasts are real enthusiasts only when the price goes up;
3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.

The best way to use Bitcoin in some underdeveloped countries is by buying it at dip price and sell at higher price, then exchange it to fiat. Especially in some Africa countries where the government doesn't recognise Bitcoin at all.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

Yes, I am actually using Bitcoins, and I am a proud Bitcoin user. The country where I belong does't banned Bitcoin or the whole crypto currency community, but rather it support the crypto world. Bitcoin is a great medium to be used as a currency. I hope that other people will also know Bitcoin and be a part of the crypto currency community.
That's good news cause your country are open minded in the new technology of cryptocurrency and they know the benefits and advantage of bitcoin in your country. Like you I also wish that someday all people are interested to join in bitcoin for there future become successful.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

3) Even considering there are more crypto-companies appear which offer their services, and more people join our community - the level of crypto education and adoption is still very low;

Almost 95% of all people in crypto I know personally are holding or trading, but not using it to its functionality. I cannot judge anyone for this, but let's be honest - it won't bring you any money if you just will buy it and wait.

So, there is a question: "How much of you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to its full capacity?" I am curious about this because as for now it looks like there is only a small group of people making some contributions.

As a matter of fact, I personally and the people I know do not use BTC as a currency. We all use it to make long-term investment or for trading on the market.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
gbccoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

Actually, I hold them. I have never sold any of mine yet even I have not pay for anything by it.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

Me im not quetly use bitcoin. I use altcoin to make profit. Because im a bounty hunter. But thier are bounties that reward btc but its so hard to participate due to participant limit. But i use bitcoin in withdrawing or transact my payment bills
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

Well, i just hold my bitcoin and sometime I use it when i need to have a cash i sell my bitcoin, even if the bitcoin is in the lowest price,but i have no reason because i need it. Knowing that it will become higher in the market price when the time comes that bitcoin will be reach the highest value.

I love the conclusion you have made. Bitcoin will be good in the market again even if it will take time before the price goes up. But that does not mean we should not used it when will have not cash at hand. I have some bitcoin in my wallet but make you of them frequently no Matter the price. Reason why is because sometimes I need at hand.. Which make me to sell and when money come again I buy and keep again.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

Maybe because only are few who are aware of bitcoin and cryptocurrency people are afraid of changes to the thing that they don't really understand. Me I use bitcoin to buy an ICO.
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

wow i think bitcoin is simply amazing and the most amazing part about bitcoin is you have exchanged. i personally make use you of my bitcoin to purchase stuffs online and also trade the coin and convert it to my local country currency which simply amazing  
richardson1128

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

Not all people are aware of bitcoin or any other alt coins. And not all people knows how to use computer/internet. Many people cant even deposit in banks how much more on putting money in bitcoin? But as time goes by, I know these people will be able to use bitcoin and alt coins just like we all do.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

Yes i completely use bitcoin because i have no job without bitcoin trading and mining. Last year 2017 i completely involve myself in crypto world.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

until now I have never used bitcoin to make payment. but with my income from bitcoin in converter to fiat currency can support my daily needs.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

I believe you have given solutions to the questions yourself. people rarely use bitcoins as well as altcoins simply because of the issue of acceptance by many economies for legal transactions. This has limit its effect as a medium of exchange and hence its usage. Again, the level of knowledge on cryptocurrencies(education) is comparably low ; this makes it difficult to be use for transaction and hence low demand
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

I know these people will be able to use bitcoin and alt coins just like we all do. people are afraid of changes to the thing that they don't really understand,We know that our Bitcoin is only kept in our safe wallets and waiting for them to be used. i completely use bitcoin because i have no job.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

Mostly as store of value or investment but some people use it as actually currency.

For today yes I've been using it all since win i join bitcoin it open me for all the happenings on the currency and even government it use as a new's paper for me if i have time i usually scan and cheek update read for more knowledge about the happenings in bitcoin.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

I used bitcoin to do my trading with my cross country customers. I choose bitcoin because the transaction process is easy, fast and cheap. I am not burdened with the per sale tax of my country and I am not troubled by the transfer policy of the financial services authority. This greatly simplify my transaction. However, I did not use bitcoin for long periods of time because the bitcoin prices were so fluctuating. I am afraid of losing big with this bitcoin price fluctuations so that in the meantime I only serve offline sales. Maybe if bitcoin price is stable then I will use bitcoin back.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: