Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
YaoShang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

On Scalability SON Horizontal architecture key features like what can be presented?
HarryJoett

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

On Scalability SON Horizontal architecture key features like what can be presented?
As I know it can present some things about Delegated Proof of Stake, Scalable Platforms, Communication Protocols, Decentralized Exchange, Infinite Sharding, & Two Dimensional Blockchain.
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

What are the blockchain benefits for IoT devices especially for this project?
From what I read there are some advantages and one of them is Distributed Computing, Federated learning, and Secure Interactions.

Just like ETC, except ETC is already working.
LongTai

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

What are the applicable Cross-[Suspicious link removed]munication of this project?
I guess that is like to communicate with other IoT devices from different blockchains.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

As I know it can present some things about Delegated Proof of Stake, Scalable Platforms, Communication Protocols, Decentralized Exchange, Infinite Sharding, & Two Dimensional Blockchain.
Do you understand from each point that you submit earlier? Because in my opinion it has not answered the whole of the question I gave.
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

Do you understand from each point that you submit earlier? Because in my opinion it has not answered the whole of the question I gave.
Have you read the whitepaper? Because my answer comes from there. Please check it yourself and start to be an independent person.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Have you read the whitepaper? Because my answer comes from there. Please check it yourself and start to be an independent person.
Calm down, I've read it. Because there are some things that I do not understand so I ask in this forum. The language is too technical and confuses me. If you can give a more simple understanding there is no harm in sharing knowledge.  Smiley
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

If you look back there are two points left:
Cross Network Communication - SON contains protocols to connect the network to others such as Bitcoin, ZCash, Ethereum, and Neo.
Instant - SON's consensus enables sub-second finality, near-feeless, low latency, and high throughput transactions.
pewwnoy

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

Do you guys have any kind of roadmap of what you expect to be accomplished when? Also, what do you have done so far?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

Do you guys have any kind of roadmap of what you expect to be accomplished when? Also, what do you have done so far?
Maybe you can open the official website of Skynet because there has been described what steps and the extent of progress carried out by the team so far.
ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

I am sorry, maybe, I missed these information up, but where is your company located?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

I am sorry, maybe, I missed these information up, but where is your company located?
When viewed from the website they are located at UOB Plaza Singapore.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

As a competitor IOTA and IoT Chains have their respective advantages. What is the advantage of SON that distinguishes SON from their competitors?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

As a competitor IOTA and IoT Chains have their respective advantages. What is the advantage of SON that distinguishes SON from their competitors?
When compared to IOTA SON is decentralized, can run on any CPU, and only requires four validators to run a high throughput network. As a result, SON allows for highly efficient IoT light clients, provides the IOT end-to-end applications and infrastructure to make machines intelligent, and enables near-feeless subsecond transactions between devices without relying on the number of users to maintain the network. So also when compared with IoT Chain SON handles the transaction per second limit through infinite sharding, allowing the network to scale through an infinite amount of other chains. As many other devices enter the network, both Nano and IoT Chain lack the scalability to handle the transaction capacity. I think.
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:35:12 AM

On whitepaper I found the term Neuromorphic Hardware System. I still do not understand what it is and how it works. Maybe someone knows?
YaoShang

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

On whitepaper I found the term Neuromorphic Hardware System. I still do not understand what it is and how it works. Maybe someone knows?
Yes I also wonder if there is a tool that can mimic the biological nervous system in humans, but after I looked it might be a system device that works to connect between network chains to other device systems. Maybe.
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

Yes I also wonder if there is a tool that can mimic the biological nervous system in humans, but after I looked it might be a system device that works to connect between network chains to other device systems. Maybe.
Looks like your explanation makes me more confused. But no matter I appreciate it and thank you for responding.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

Had it occurred to me if later this project is successful whether Skynet Core will be marketed freely or just for the IoT device developer company only especially who became the partner of this project?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:25:01 AM

Had it occurred to me if later this project is successful whether Skynet Core will be marketed freely or just for the IoT device developer company only especially who became the partner of this project?
I think you think too far. Because Crowdsale just has not started yet and does not know how the project responds among the users of crypto.
nhatnhatkhongnhi

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Imagine a world in which intelligent devices can interact autonomously and securely at a large-scale. Billions of identifiable devices participate effortlessly in a global machine to machine (M2M) economy. This has long been the vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), creating self-organizing networks of artificial intelligence (AI).

Blockchain technology is considered a strong candidate for providing a secure data bus and payment channel to make this possible. However, current blockchain technology simply lacks the performance and scalability to make to this happen.

The Skynet project, recently launched by the OpenSingularity Foundation, aims to change this. The system consists of a combination of a system-on-a-chip core optimized for artificial intelligence and blockchain applications and a highly-scalable blockchain solution.

An Intelligent Network of Machines
Science fiction movies such as The Terminator picture a network of intelligent machines as a threat to humanity. However, in reality, AI and IoT give rise to many beneficial applications. This is not to say that such a vision is free from risks and troubling side-effects. Cybersecurity and privacy concerns have to be taken seriously.

Distributed Ledger Technology, brought into existence with Bitcoin in 2009, can provide a secure and trusted communication layer for a safe network of interconnected IoT devices. Blockchains can provide solutions for device identity, secure decentralized micro-payments and trusted communication with guaranteed data integrity.

Such a trusted infrastructure needs to support very high transaction-throughputs, almost instant transaction confirmation, and almost infinite scalability in terms of the number of devices supported. No current blockchain provides these guarantees, although recent advances in blockchain protocols have laid down the groundwork to make such systems possible.

Skynet combines innovative solutions for scalable distributed ledger networks with purpose-built hardware to create an IoT-ready high transaction throughput architecture of unprecedented scale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: