Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

If there is a project that has a concept that is almost the same as SON but the project has several advantages that precisely these advantages are the weakness of the concept held by SON. How does the team in overcome it?
I think every project has advantages and weaknesses in the concept. And every project always has a plan to always make new breakthroughs to be in demand by many people. It may be that at the beginning the concept of a project still has some shortcomings but with the development of it could have exceeded the concept of its competitors.
Are you part of the team? If yes it seems like I want a more technical answer or maybe an example is given to do the comparison.
I'm not part of the team. I am just monitoring the progress of this project because in addition to having different concepts and I also want to know if this project can be used as an investment in the future.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

If there is a project that has a concept that is almost the same as SON but the project has several advantages that precisely these advantages are the weakness of the concept held by SON. How does the team in overcome it?
I think every project has advantages and weaknesses in the concept. And every project always has a plan to always make new breakthroughs to be in demand by many people. It may be that at the beginning the concept of a project still has some shortcomings but with the development of it could have exceeded the concept of its competitors.
Are you part of the team? If yes it seems like I want a more technical answer or maybe an example is given to do the comparison.
I'm not part of the team. I am just monitoring the progress of this project because in addition to having different concepts and I also want to know if this project can be used as an investment in the future.
Are you sure that SON tokens can be an investment in the future? Why not pick a coin that clearly has a market value to invest? Because so far I have never seen a token price with a promising selling price. And only used as a means of exchange to buy coins.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Are you sure that SON tokens can be an investment in the future? Why not pick a coin that clearly has a market value to invest? Because so far I have never seen a token price with a promising selling price. And only used as a means of exchange to buy coins.
I have not decided to invest, because as I said I am monitoring the progress of this project. Everyone has different tricks and ways of choosing an investment. And you assume token as a tool used to buy coins, is not that the same with investment. Just like storing a token in bulk and when the token price goes up to buy the desired coin at a cheap price.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

I have not decided to invest, because as I said I am monitoring the progress of this project. Everyone has different tricks and ways of choosing an investment. And you assume token as a tool used to buy coins, is not that the same with investment. Just like storing a token in bulk and when the token price goes up to buy the desired coin at a cheap price.
Our understanding of investments is a little different I think. When buying SON tokens in large quantities and selling them when the price goes up to buy a coin at a cheap price I think it is trading. Except buy SON tokens at the lowest prices held within a certain timeframe to expect profit and sale when the price is above the purchase price. Although in reality not always as expected.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

Our understanding of investments is a little different I think. When buying SON tokens in large quantities and selling them when the price goes up to buy a coin at a cheap price I think it is trading. Except buy SON tokens at the lowest prices held within a certain timeframe to expect profit and sale when the price is above the purchase price. Although in reality not always as expected.
You are arguing about SON to be an investment, while crowdsale has not started yet. Sounds like silly.  Smiley
YaoShang

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

You are arguing about SON to be an investment, while crowdsale has not started yet. Sounds like silly.  Smiley
Not me who wants to invest but him. I just wait when the crowdsale will start. By the way do you know when it will start?
rahu0831

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Very interesting project, aspecialy from tokensuite, so im looking forward on joining it!

Could have kept a different name though Tongue, reminds me of judgement day
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

You are arguing about SON to be an investment, while crowdsale has not started yet. Sounds like silly.  Smiley
Not me who wants to invest but him. I just wait when the crowdsale will start. By the way do you know when it will start?
Find your own latest news on the official site skynet. Don't just talk about things that have not started yet and don't be lazy.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Find your own latest news on the official site skynet. Don't just talk about things that have not started yet and don't be lazy.
Relaxed friends just because many want to know whether SON has a good enough potential for the future. So many questions about it. Because people will be interested if a project has a concept that will continue to grow not just walk in place. Keep that in mind.
HarryJoett

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

Relaxed friends just because many want to know whether SON has a good enough potential for the future. So many questions about it. Because people will be interested if a project has a concept that will continue to grow not just walk in place. Keep that in mind.
Calm down everyone. All crypto users would want all the existing projects good, quality, have a different concept from the others. If later SON tokens promise please for those interested if still not sure there are many other options, why so fuss. Be patient and wait for the game date. I'm sure all the teams in a project will try their best as well as SON.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Actually what is the main function of Skynet Core to be the mainstay of this project?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Actually what is the main function of Skynet Core to be the mainstay of this project?
As I know there are many functions or uses of Skynet Core for this project and one of them is Skynet Core devices will be able to run high-speed public or private blockchains and fully utilize their applications with hash accelerators and blockchain engines.
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

As I know there are many functions or uses of Skynet Core for this project and one of them is Skynet Core devices will be able to run high-speed public or private blockchains and fully utilize their applications with hash accelerators and blockchain engines.
If I may add Skynet Core contains the functionality of a Ledger or Trezor and embeds them within devices, completely removing the need for USB wallets. When the wallet is not used, the core will always be turned off with a separate power management component, enabling cold storage until an AI-powered trigger (eg. biometrics) allows it to be turned back on.
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:31:47 AM

SON aims to connect IoT devices and provide the infrastructure for an intelligent planets. What did the team do to make that happen?
keinelaa

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

SON aims to connect IoT devices and provide the infrastructure for an intelligent planets. What did the team do to make that happen?
I guess to achieve this goal, SON’s design is configured to achieve Anarchic Scalability , Separation of Duties, Portable, User Friendly.
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

I guess to achieve this goal, SON’s design is configured to achieve Anarchic Scalability , Separation of Duties, Portable, User Friendly.

Quite interesting and sensible, the team has an interesting idea so that this merger will be able to provide security for the IoT device.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

Do you understand the conclusions of the four options?
keinelaa

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

Do you understand the conclusions of the four options?
I'm not so sure but maybe the conclusion is SON's architecture must be designed for anarchic scalability and must constantly evolve to fit the IoT ecosystem, would be to allow multiple blockchains to be created with different use cases and enable these networks to interoperate with their own governance properties. With all different device types and existing hardware, SON should be able to be used in small devices such as sensors, existing CPUs, and adaptable to new hardware.
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:36:42 AM

Investors will glance at projects that have concepts that he thinks promises benefits. Although some of them do not really understand the whole concept given, and just judging from the general picture only. In what sense is the general description of SON ?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

Investors will glance at projects that have concepts that he thinks promises benefits. Although some of them do not really understand the whole concept given, and just judging from the general picture only. In what sense is the general description of SON ?
If I am not mistaken the general picture that's SON is a solution addressing all the problems with existing blockchain networks while providing the capacity to support billions of machine to machines interactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: