Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

what this project purpose for real impact  Roll Eyes

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
YaoShang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:02:50 AM

This project will launch own chain? or forever on eth chain?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

Skynet is their own blockchain and it was launched already. Skynet has several nodes running now. Skynet can interoperate with existing blockchains. I guess.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

Also, why only 20% is for sale?
Perhaps basically, they are distributing 20 percent because they main focus is for IoT devices to use the network.
HarryJoett

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 11:07:32 AM by HarryJoett

Does the SON have its own wallet? And is it available?
It will start off as an ERC20 token and swap over to Light and Skynet which are native fee and staking tokens respectively. Since it starts off as an ERC20, it does not need its own wallet as you can just send it to an Ethereum address. You don't have to bother making posts for the same questions.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Skynet is their own blockchain and it was launched already. Skynet has several nodes running now. Skynet can interoperate with existing blockchains. I guess.

so this mean private chain?

liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

It seems to me that the project was being created in a huge hurry. For example, a Twitter account was registered this month (July 2018). If the project is so unique, why such a weak marketing?

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

It seems to me that the project was being created in a huge hurry. For example, a Twitter account was registered this month (July 2018). If the project is so unique, why such a weak marketing?

too hurry project i think and not clear for goal

YaoShang

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

Is there any way you could prove the legimaticy of the disclosed partnerships (IBM, etc)? There's a new scam every single day in this space...
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

Is there any way you could prove the legimaticy of the disclosed partnerships (IBM, etc)? There's a new scam every single day in this space...
I too agree that there are many scams or valueless projects right now. But as they said at group telegram they will try the best to update the partner websites accordingly. And interestingly enough, they had previous employees from places like IBM SYnAPSE or have been in contact with the creators of some of those listed.
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

Each project must have a competent team to produce a good and promising concept. Does the SON itself have that and be sure of the performance they produce?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Each project must have a competent team to produce a good and promising concept. Does the SON itself have that and be sure of the performance they produce?
I think SON is quite confident with their team because they are members experienced in commercialized Qualcomm's Snapdragon processors to others who created semiconductor groups that are sold to another tech-giants, their team has the expertise to bring real-world adoption to they ecosystem and provide the real- world infrastructure for blockchain technology.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

Could you please also explain the parent/child chain protocol a bit, a general overview of how the transfer of value is made from one chain to another and how the parent chain guarantees the integrity of the child's data?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

Could you please also explain the parent/child chain protocol a bit, a general overview of how the transfer of value is made from one chain to another and how the parent chain guarantees the integrity of the child's data?
As I know In regards to Fabric and its IoT chains, which you referred to as subchains and parent chain, each of the IoT chains in the network are built on Fabric. The concept of this system is that Fabric contains a SON SDK that enables the creation of blockchains. The IoT chains created on Fabric are independent of one another as the blockchain only keeps track of the tokens across the IoT chains. The IoT chains communicate with one another through a cross-chain communication protocol where tokens can be transferred through Fabric to another chain. This in turn allows each IoT chain to be separated from the failure of other IoT chains. Hopefully I did not digress. Grin
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice. As far as I know there's no PoS nor DPoS implementation to date that has proven to be as decentralized & secure as PoW. Ethereum's team itself struggles to implement PoS. EOS is a complete failure and is DPoS. What would make your DPoS implementation more decentralized & secure than others?
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

Skynet gives you a good future, even if the impression is in a hurry but this will be able to give confidence to investors.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice. As far as I know there's no PoS nor DPoS implementation to date that has proven to be as decentralized & secure as PoW. Ethereum's team itself struggles to implement PoS. EOS is a complete failure and is DPoS. What would make your DPoS implementation more decentralized & secure than others?
In my opinion it maybe that this is somewhat contrary to the SON concept, because of the SON itself not exactly sure if that PoW algorithms are ideally decentralized because of all control from the hashing power coming from Chinese companies at the moment but currently as you might know, DAG and PoW don’t work function well in the real world at the moment. There’s tradeoffs in each consensus but we believe a BFT DPoS consensus will function the best for IoT environments.
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:58:02 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:03:37 PM by HarryJoett

In my opinion it maybe that this is somewhat contrary to the SON concept, because of the SON itself not exactly sure if that PoW algorithms are ideally decentralized because of all control from the hashing power coming from Chinese companies at the moment but currently as you might know, DAG and PoW don’t work function well in the real world at the moment. There’s tradeoffs in each consensus but they believe a BFT DPoS consensus will function the best for IoT environments.
So do you know how it works? And is there any conviction that EOS is a failure because of the many traps on PoS?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:10:30 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:02:00 PM by Lonelly_Mode

In my opinion it maybe that this is somewhat contrary to the SON concept, because of the SON itself not exactly sure if that PoW algorithms are ideally decentralized because of all control from the hashing power coming from Chinese companies at the moment but currently as you might know, DAG and PoW don’t work function well in the real world at the moment. There’s tradeoffs in each consensus but they believe a BFT DPoS consensus will function the best for IoT environments.
So do you know how it works? And is there any conviction that EOS is a failure because of the many traps on PoS?
I agree that there are many pitfalls of PoS like reliance on coin voting or bias towards voting towards centralization. I can’t say that EOS was a failure, but SON rationale behind using DPoS was for maximizing performance of the network, minimizing Skynet Core bandwith cost of running the SON network, and ensuring that shareholders of the network remain in control. May be.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:48:14 AM

I agree that there are many pitfalls of PoS like reliance on coin voting or bias towards voting towards centralization. I can’t say that EOS was a failure, but SON rationale behind using DPoS was for maximizing performance of the network, minimizing Skynet Core bandwith cost of running the SON network, and ensuring that shareholders of the network remain in control. May be.
Then what is the main difference between the underlying system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: