Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
keinelaa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Where can I find for whitelist ICO? And is KYC required? If so where can I find the link?
You must join the Skynet comminity at https://t.me/SkynetOpenNetwork for now. KYC also seems necessary. Although there is no place to sign up for the current KYC and Whitelist but when we announce the official token distribution date, there will be a dashboard where you can register and verify your identity. It seems so.
Another inconsequential question  Grin Why 1 Trillion SON? Do you know or ever read about it?
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

Where can I find for whitelist ICO? And is KYC required? If so where can I find the link?
You must join the Skynet comminity at https://t.me/SkynetOpenNetwork for now. KYC also seems necessary. Although there is no place to sign up for the current KYC and Whitelist but when we announce the official token distribution date, there will be a dashboard where you can register and verify your identity. It seems so.
Another inconsequential question  Grin Why 1 Trillion SON? Do you know or ever read about it?
From what I read when the Skynet team feels like the token supply must match the number of devices using the network. Skynet's goal in the next few years is to shift billions of Skynet Cores to devices worldwide and connect them all with the Skynet Open Network blockchain.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

What benefits will the new SON architecture provide via ARM, in addition to no license fees? Will there be progress in terms of power or more efficient processing? Or enough without license fees?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

What benefits will the new SON architecture provide via ARM, in addition to no license fees? Will there be progress in terms of power or more efficient processing? Or enough without license fees?
In addition to licensing fees, Skynet Core is optimized for blockchain, with built in hardware wallets like Ledger, embedded cryptocurrency, crypto acceleration engine, and software that enables communication via the Skynet Open Network. I think.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

Is your chip developed to train deep learning models? How will that work? Can a data scientist use pytorch, tensorflow, caffe etc. With your chips? Or will u develop an own deep learning framework?
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Is your chip developed to train deep learning models? How will that work? Can a data scientist use pytorch, tensorflow, caffe etc. With your chips? Or will u develop an own deep learning framework?
Part of Skynet Core is designed to accelerate matrix multiplication to train neural networks and for running decentralized machine learning models over a blockchain network. They plan to support standard libraries and frameworks like Tensorflow. I think like that.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

In this article https://ambcrypto.com/skynet-gets-samsung-officials-on-board-a-terminator-twist-that-will-benefit-humanity/ it is concluded that Skynet has a partnership with Samsung, is that true?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

In this article https://ambcrypto.com/skynet-gets-samsung-officials-on-board-a-terminator-twist-that-will-benefit-humanity/ it is concluded that Skynet has a partnership with Samsung, is that true?
It was once discussed in the group community and as they say that they do not have a partnership yet. Their CTO Jae was a former executive there and can be assumed is that people assumed that there was one. Because they can not control what gets posted over the internet.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

I saw any a private pre-sale there. What do you need for private pre-sale?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

I saw any a private pre-sale there. What do you need for private pre-sale?
Indeed right now there is a private sale, pre-sale, and public sale. The pre-sale and public sale will be open to whitelisted individuals. At the moment the private sale is a closed round focusing on developing strategic partnerships. The pre-sale you saw on the website is the future bonus for individuals who buy in at the pre-sale. At the moment, they haven't announced an official date yet. When they do, they will post a guide on the token distribution event process. I hope this helps a bit and does not sound silly. Grin
YaoShang

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

How can we check out that the team you represent in web site is legit and it's realy working on this project?
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

How can we check out that the team you represent in web site is legit and it's realy working on this project?
It's very simple and one powerful way is to look at their Linked. At the moment, all the directors updated their profiles. Most of they have some type of research backgrounds / engineering backgrounds where they have names on publications and patents. You can probably cross check with that as well. Others have news articles about them as they are CEOs or executives of top companies in the past. Otherwise, they got the same question a couple times and they will probably find some other method to prove they existence. I also hope that all of that is true.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:56:41 AM

If these tokens are used as utilities do they basically have separate chains?
YaoShang

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

If these tokens are used as utilities do they basically have separate chains?
Perhaps basically they created something called Skynet Open Network, Fabric, which you can think of as the "root" of all the trees. This is a blockchain platform that allows the creation of Proof of Stake blockchains that can have their own independent governance, virtual machines, etc.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

So the main purpose of this project is whether to about the IOT platform? Or blockchain for IOT data?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:22:04 AM

So the main purpose of this project is whether to about the IOT platform? Or blockchain for IOT data?
I think it has been discussed earlier that their project is an end-to-end IoT platform consisting of the first blockchain chip and an immeasurable blockchain network. The smart contract for data exchange between devices is only one small part of it.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:37:14 AM

In applying IoT to a blockchain network is certainly not easy and has certain constraints. What difficulties did the team face in this condition?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:43:46 AM

In applying IoT to a blockchain network is certainly not easy and has certain constraints. What difficulties did the team face in this condition?
From what I have read there are some difficulties between them Proof of Work Mining, Storing Data , Connectivity, Running full nodes, Ternary Operations, and Cold Storage.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

From what I have read there are some difficulties between them Proof of Work Mining, Storing Data , Connectivity, Running full nodes, Ternary Operations, and Cold Storage.

yes. i think too. but on some fact they made easy as it's can sync between chain and features...they doing chip what chip this what we need know lol  Huh

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:51:58 AM

I think This project is mentioning to 2 facts about IoT Platform and blockchain of IoT data which said about SON on the whitepage

SON achieves a high transaction speed of one million plus TPS to support Internet of Things applications. Whereas standard blockchains have a single chain to address multiple applications, SON’s architecture enables many easy to create, high throughput Proof of Stake blockchains that address a single application while still being interoperable with one another. By powering all the SON blockchains with an optimized Byzantine Fault Tolerance consensus, each blockchain can then easily handle thousands of transactions per second with as little as 4 validators. These blockchains would also be able to communicate with one another through a modular framework called Skynet Open Network, Fabric and through the network, are able to send data packets such as tokens from one blockchain to the other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: