Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
MachNotMark

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

Is the countdown on the official website is to start a pre-sale countdown?
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

I guess this is unofficial, but a rough estimate of when they will start pre-selling. Maybe.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

Whitelist registration starts in the next few days. There is still a long time. Will the whitelist begin the registration first?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Whitelist registration starts in the next few days. There is still a long time. Will the whitelist begin the registration first?
If my opinion could be possible. Because the project has recently been launched and it looks like they want to receive community feedback and spread the word about the project before starting any kind of token distribution event.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

In this article https://ambcrypto.com/skynet-gets-samsung-officials-on-board-a-terminator-twist-that-will-benefit-humanity/ it is concluded that Skynet has a partnership with Samsung, is that true?
It was once discussed in the group community and as they say that they do not have a partnership yet. Their CTO Jae was a former executive there and can be assumed is that people assumed that there was one. Because they can not control what gets posted over the internet.
Interestingly, and maybe this is the project team itself spreading these rumors? It is profitable for her) Why would someone just spread such rumors? Where is logic in these actions?

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

yes that is pre-sale. buy now. or wait later. im wait because need look project prospective.

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

I'm very impressive with this project and It seems it's an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework called Skynet Open Network, Fabric and through the network and if this fact is true , it looks like the mother of all currect blockchains .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Skynet Core is designed to allow the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain networks in IoT devices and enables the capacity of the device becomes intelligent and connected. Actually what are the contents of Skynet Core so that all can be realized?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

Skynet Core is designed to allow the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain networks in IoT devices and enables the capacity of the device becomes intelligent and connected. Actually what are the contents of Skynet Core so that all can be realized?
I don"t know overall just a few points just like Skynet Core contains Standard Risc-V ISA Processor to run the standard application. And also Skynet Core contains blockchain-optimized hardware like a crypto machine and hardware wallets. Maybe someone else can add.

nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

this very big project is Skynet judging by the purpose and understanding of this project is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

I don"t know overall just a few points just like Skynet Core contains Standard Risc-V ISA Processor to run the standard application. And also Skynet Core contains blockchain-optimized hardware like a crypto machine and hardware wallets. Maybe someone else can add.
Maybe I want to add what I know that Skynet Core contains neural processing units or maybe tensor processing unit to speed up matrix multiplication and AI learning to enable the device to take advantage of features deep learning and neuromorphic computation.
Megalucker1

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

I'm very impressive with this project and It seems it's an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework called Skynet Open Network, Fabric and through the network and if this fact is true , it looks like the mother of all currect blockchains .

Yes, I also closely monitor the development of the project. The team is great and I think they will succeed. It is a very global project and a very large market for their technology. They definitely become partners Robotina.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

In the community group Skynet not a few people who laugh at this project because the name and logo are identical to IOTA. Usually the name and logo have patents. How does the team come to terms with this and does Skynet already own the pet rights?
keinelaa

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

In the community group Skynet not a few people who laugh at this project because the name and logo are identical to IOTA. Usually the name and logo have patents. How does the team come to terms with this and does Skynet already own the pet rights?
I think they have it, and when asked about the logo they argue that having a designer from Facebook made everything from scratch. And regret if there are many dotted logos like Cardano / IOTA / Nano / Kin in the room. Ultimately, Skynet can not be bothered to change the image if people think that their logos look like they belong to Skynet or if there are some similarities.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

I think they have it, and when asked about the logo they argue that having a designer from Facebook made everything from scratch. And regret if there are many dotted logos like Cardano / IOTA / Nano / Kin in the room. Ultimately, Skynet can not be bothered to change the image if people think that their logos look like they belong to Skynet or if there are some similarities.
Yes until now a lot of that ask. Is not that a mistake on the initial marketing?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

Yes until now a lot of that ask. Is not that a mistake on the initial marketing?
I guess that their main priority now is to develop technology and core products first. Marketing and branding is second.
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

I guess that their main priority now is to develop technology and core products first. Marketing and branding is second.
If indeed the facts like that sound quite strange and very unfortunate, because usually the name and logo is the identity of a project and the first seen if interested people just want to see the concept. I think so.
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

If indeed the facts like that sound quite strange and very unfortunate, because usually the name and logo is the identity of a project and the first seen if interested people just want to see the concept. I think so.
There is also a point but why does Skynet not hold a logo design competition? because I think it's an idea and a great way to involve the community.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

There is also a point but why does Skynet not hold a logo design competition? because I think it's an idea and a great way to involve the community.
Maybe when they file a trademark with their logo / name there will be a lot of effort, time, and money involved to change simple things like logo. Hopefully they will consider the suggestions that have been signed in for later and give the community feedback very seriously.
nur1labs

Activity: 868

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

well they need explain all about this. what this for humanity change  Roll Eyes

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: