Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
keinelaa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

What are the advantages and disadvantages of token SON?
For SON's primary advantage is the network's ability to gain widespread adoption instantly through the Skynet Core-free core design and provide applications that enable smart machine economics to be created. I think like that. But I have not found the flaw so far. Maybe somebody knows better.
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

Skynet Core contains revolutionary patent ideas like embedded Hardware Wallet and Crypto CPU compact to provide real-world infrastructure for blockchain technology.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Skynet Core contains revolutionary patent ideas like embedded Hardware Wallet and Crypto CPU compact to provide real-world infrastructure for blockchain technology.

so we need buy this hardware to payment or used? they need explain clearly  Huh

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

so we need buy this hardware to payment or used? they need explain clearly  Huh

Possibly They design and produce this hardware for all users who need it to combine all other blockchains into the skynet network.
This fact is considered as a CPU working in a computer as I know .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

Skynet created the first blockchain chip and HyperTalkable IoT Blockchain Network. The platform will connect devices around the world with a Skynet network that will create the most adopted end-to-end ecosystem.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

Nightmare as a coin or token holder is when his wallet is damaged by an irresponsible person. And IoT devices are vulnerable to being hacked by someone. Has the team been wondering about this?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

Nightmare as a coin or token holder is when his wallet is damaged by an irresponsible person. And IoT devices are vulnerable to being hacked by someone. Has the team been wondering about this?
Indeed it is a scary thing for the holders. But I think for every individual security has its own tricks to secure the wallet so as not to be easily hacked. Perhaps a hardware wallet could be an option.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

Indeed it is a scary thing for the holders. But I think for every individual security has its own tricks to secure the wallet so as not to be easily hacked. Perhaps a hardware wallet could be an option.
From what I've read, hardware wallets are in the form of USB sticks and can not be used on IoT devices like smart phones and parking meters. How does it work?
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

From what I've read, hardware wallets are in the form of USB sticks and can not be used on IoT devices like smart phones and parking meters. How does it work?
That's true but the security of the hardware wallet and the convenience of hot wallet is required for IoT devices and for the adoption of cryptocurrency to grow. Hopefully I'm not wrong.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

How long will ICO take?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

How long will ICO take?
From the news that I received, the token distribution event will take place around the end of September.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

What makes SON better than its rivals such as IOTA or others?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

What makes SON better than its rivals such as IOTA or others?
When compared to IOTA SON is decentralized, can run on any CPU, and only requires four validators to run a high throughput network. As a result, SON allows for highly efficient IoT light clients, provides the IOT end-to-end applications and infrastructure to make machines intelligent, and enables near-feeless subsecond transactions between devices without relying on the number of users to maintain the network. So also when compared with IoT Chain SON handles the transaction per second limit through infinite sharding, allowing the network to scale through an infinite amount of other chains. As many other devices enter the network, both Nano and IoT Chain lack the scalability to handle the transaction capacity. I guess so.
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

How long will ICO take?
From the news that I received, the token distribution event will take place around the end of September.
Where did you get the news? while on the website alone crowdsale still waiting for the latest news.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

How long will ICO take?
Where did you get the news? while on the website alone crowdsale still waiting for the latest news.
I read it from the Skynet community. And that's what the team is saying.
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

How long will ICO take?
Have you heard from there when the crowdsale or whitelist will start or have any updates on the development of this project on the website?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

How long will ICO take?
Have you heard from there when the crowdsale or whitelist will start or have any updates on the development of this project on the website?
As far I know there is no updated information about it. Why you don't  just go there if you want to know more about this project. It's good not to lazy to move your limbs to find the information you want. And don't just grumble or look for the shortcomings just because it feels smarter. Grin
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

How long will ICO take?
As far I know there is no updated information about it. Why you don't  just go there if you want to know more about this project. It's good not to lazy to move your limbs to find the information you want. And don't just grumble or look for the shortcomings just because it feels smarter. Grin
Calm down, I just ask. If you don't want to answer also doesn't matter. I just want to know the progress of this project, and there is no mistake to exchange information. Right?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

How long will ICO take?
Calm down, I just ask. If you don't want to answer also doesn't matter. I just want to know the progress of this project, and there is no mistake to exchange information. Right?
I think here is a place for mutual information but he has a point if you want to find out more about this project there is no harm in visiting there. Since it is unfortunate that none of the teams are active to clarify questions from the members of this forum.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

From the concept described is very interesting and liked by people. But whether the team believes this will be able to attract many investors. Or will there be significant progress from this project ahead of the crowdsale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: