Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

well that big company following. riscv is full high class people  Roll Eyes

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
MachNotMark

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

I still wonder why SON has two different tokens like Skynet and Light. What distinguishes it?
GrahamHood

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

I still wonder why SON has two different tokens like Skynet and Light. What distinguishes it?
My opinion Skynet is the only staking token on SON Fabric and is used to vote, validate, and delegate validators. Light is used for a transaction fees to mitigate spam.
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

My opinion Skynet is the only staking token on SON Fabric and is used to vote, validate, and delegate validators. Light is used for a transaction fees to mitigate spam.
Why they make multi token like this? Do you know the reason?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

I guess because SON’s consensus algorithm can replicate different deterministic states, more than one coin can be built upon each chain since SON Hub tracks multiple different token states. For this reason, the multi-token economic model was created to address the problems of current proof of stake models.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

Of all the listed partners have they agreed to implement the Skynet chip when it's completed?
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

i think this function same coins control in c-bit coin  Roll Eyes

ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Of all the listed partners have they agreed to implement the Skynet chip when it's completed?

yes, This is a difference point compared with another projects . Apart from blockchain platform , this project has got the hardware (first blockchain chip) to be produced to use in the Skynet platform .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

yes, This is a difference point compared with another projects . Apart from blockchain platform , this project has got the hardware (first blockchain chip) to be produced to use in the Skynet platform .

means them need cover all net by them self or some of us do broadcast this network?

MachNotMark

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

I think you are wrong in taking quote questions. Because that's not what he wanted to ask.  Grin
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

I got the information that they would not do that yet. Because they are having discussions with some of the current partners in several meetings. For now it seems they prefer to develop the core first. But it looks like they have set up a huge announcement in the coming weeks. That's what I know.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

On this project where can I find your GitHub?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

On this project where can I find your GitHub?
If I'm not mistaken the team they don't use Github, but actually they thrive in Bitbucket. But they will migrate the code to Github while it is under development.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

Since this project was introduced to the public, many have talked about the logo of this project. From many statements assume that this logo is inspired by IOTA. Is that true? And will not this cause confusion for investors.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

Since this project was introduced to the public, many have talked about the logo of this project. From many statements assume that this logo is inspired by IOTA. Is that true? And will not this cause confusion for investors.
If you look at it more clearly my assumption that logo is clearly different and not inspired by IOTA. Although there are many other cryptocurrencies in the IoT space, no one is currently able to accept widespread adoption. With Skynet's expertise on the commercial and technical side, I guess their team believes that Skynet will be a truly well known and adopted IoT ecosystem. Maybe like that.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

In Skynet's effort to spread billions of core, what kind of effort will be done? Is the support of a large IoT company alone sufficient? If not what efforts will be taken?
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

I once overheard a discourse that big companies like Samsung would build their chips around the Skynet core, would that possibly happen if they saw the benefits of using the Skynet core?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

I once overheard a discourse that big companies like Samsung would build their chips around the Skynet core, would that possibly happen if they saw the benefits of using the Skynet core?
Skynet's core team commercializes the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and Samsung ASIC. And basically, Skynet will work with ASIC vendors like Samsung and they can use Skynet's core to build their chips. These chips will then be deployed to their devices. In this way, Skynet Core will be the heart of every device and can be connected by Skynet Open Network. And partners can start building on top of their systems once Skynet reaches the FPGA stage in development. Like that information I got.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

The team is so excited and has its own charm, Skynet able to create an intelligent economy that has the potential in the future.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

Skynet's core team commercializes the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and Samsung ASIC. And basically, Skynet will work with ASIC vendors like Samsung and they can use Skynet's core to build their chips. These chips will then be deployed to their devices. In this way, Skynet Core will be the heart of every device and can be connected by Skynet Open Network. And partners can start building on top of their systems once Skynet reaches the FPGA stage in development. Like that information I got.
Instead of a big company like Samsung already has infrastructure in place? So why should they build their chips around the Skynet core?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: