Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
keinelaa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

Has the team so far already had a market plan to choose for this token?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

I think they already have the plan. Although there is currently nothing about it and only discussed about the concept they created. Maybe after pre-sale there will be new information about the market from this token. Perhaps.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

I think they already have the plan. Although there is currently nothing about it and only discussed about the concept they created. Maybe after pre-sale there will be new information about the market from this token. Perhaps.

hope they put on cryptopia so we easy to buy~

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Manage

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

How much you set price per token rate by your given ico and how they differed from other.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

As a bearer the first blockchain chip must have experienced several trials in implementing the blockchain system. The question is what is the difficulty of the team in adopting blockchain technology into this project?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

As a bearer the first blockchain chip must have experienced several trials in implementing the blockchain system. The question is what is the difficulty of the team in adopting blockchain technology into this project?
In addition to architectural issues, all cryptocurrency faces adoption problems, and its space is highly speculative. And no cryptocurrency can gain widespread adoption because of the underlying design and infrastructure. I guess.
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

In addition to architectural issues, all cryptocurrency faces adoption problems, and its space is highly speculative. And no cryptocurrency can gain widespread adoption because of the underlying design and infrastructure. I guess.
So, do you know how to get cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to start getting adoption on this project?
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

So, do you know how to get cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to start getting adoption on this project?
Unfortunately I don't really know much about this, but in my opinion not only on this project alone can happen, between cryptocurrency and blockchain should start getting adoption on other coins like bitcoin and etherium. And this can happen they must be Efficient, Compatible Inheritance, Personal and Safe, Simple & Safe. I hope so.  Smiley
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

If the Skynet core is the mainstay of this project. What functions are there to change the existing flow? Maybe someone knows?
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

If the Skynet core is the mainstay of this project. What functions are there to change the existing flow? Maybe someone knows?
As far the information I get, there are many functions or the use of Skynet Core for this project and one of them is the Skynet Core device will be able to run public or private high-speed blockchain and fully utilize their application with hash accelerator and blockchain engine.
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

As far the information I get, there are many functions or the use of Skynet Core for this project and one of them is the Skynet Core device will be able to run public or private high-speed blockchain and fully utilize their application with hash accelerator and blockchain engine.
If I can add Skynet Core containing Ledger or Trezor functions and embed it inside the device, completely remove the need for a USB wallet. When the wallet is not in use, the core will always be turned off with a separate power management component, allowing cold storage until a trigger supported by AI (eg Biometrics) allows it to be revived.
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

How to calculate a commission to find out how many tokens are available? And what kind of tokens will be obtained? Considering there are three types of tokens here.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

How to calculate a commission to find out how many tokens are available? And what kind of tokens will be obtained? Considering there are three types of tokens here.
If I am not wrong how to calculate it is Commission: 500 * 80% * 2% = 8 Light. Validator: 500 * 20% + Commission = 108 Light. Delegator: 500 * 80% - Commission = 402 Light. From the source I got that way.
MachNotMark

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

If I am not wrong how to calculate it is Commission: 500 * 80% * 2% = 8 Light. Validator: 500 * 20% + Commission = 108 Light. Delegator: 500 * 80% - Commission = 402 Light. From the source I got that way.
Where did those numbers come from? Any further explanation?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

Where did those numbers come from? Any further explanation?
The explanation is still from the same source. If the block term is 5000 Light tokens and each validator has 20% Skynet token under surveillance, and the commission fee is 2% in 10 validators, then the 500 tokens will be distributed across the calculations I have described earlier. Hopefully quite clear.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Has anyone got updates on Skynet? Because so far I have not found anything, still the same no change of news.
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Has anyone got updates on Skynet? Because so far I have not found anything, still the same no change of news.
I'm getting word that Skynet is in the process of forming a joint venture with big companies and an IoT professor and policy-makers joining the team. But unfortunately these two things have not been announced to the public just for the community. Maybe.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

SkyNet usage is clear to me.But what will be token use
anybody know

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:14:53 AM

this will made own token platform like ether or waves do too?im curious many do that  Undecided

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
keinelaa

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:26:57 AM

If the information provided is more complete it will be easier to observe the progress of this project for and determine the next step. Hopefully soon awaited news comes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: