Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

When I was finding out about the team profile, I found interesting facts. That there are some who study medicines, is that true? And what's the point for this project?
My advice shouldn't be confused. Because even this field is new to me. From experience when new plunge into digital assets. I never thought about whether the project was good or not. Just take as many as you can. Although of all the projects taken, some of them may not meet expectations, but surely there is also one of them that will explode and can cover up the disappointment, maybe this project. Everything can happen, right? Regarding some things that you don't understand about the whitepaper maybe you can search on google or ask someone who knows better. So don't ever make things simple difficult but make it a lesson material to add insight. Sorry if what I say sounds a little silly.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

When I was finding out about the team profile, I found interesting facts. That there are some who study medicines, is that true? And what's the point for this project?
My advice shouldn't be confused. Because even this field is new to me. From experience when new plunge into digital assets. I never thought about whether the project was good or not. Just take as many as you can. Although of all the projects taken, some of them may not meet expectations, but surely there is also one of them that will explode and can cover up the disappointment, maybe this project. Everything can happen, right? Regarding some things that you don't understand about the whitepaper maybe you can search on google or ask someone who knows better. So don't ever make things simple difficult but make it a lesson material to add insight. Sorry if what I say sounds a little silly.  Grin
I think you are wrong in taking a question quote. Looks like that's not what he asked ... Smiley
Yes, it seems like that.  Cheesy
I try to answer the questions that you ask. Sorry.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

Skynet, The First Blockchain on Chip — Road to Blockchain IoT Device Interconnectivity

Stefan Beyer

In a recent article, we have introduced the Skynet project, a global and scalable end-to-end solution for interconnected IoT devices. The project not only consists of a high transaction throughput and secure blockchain communication infrastructure but also includes a specialized blockchain on chip hardware solution. The BoC provides both blockchain-ready components and artificial intelligence (AI) acceleration. To this end, the chip contains a cold-storage cryptocurrency wallet, hash acceleration, and automatic transaction signing hardware.

In this current article, we will discuss the disruptive nature of Skynet, and which measures are put in place to ease adoption.

Arrrvin

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

Skynet Open Network — An Integrated Solution for Large-scale Intelligent IoT Interconnection

Stefan Beyer

Imagine a world in which intelligent devices can interact autonomously and securely at a large-scale. Billions of identifiable devices participate effortlessly in a global machine to machine (M2M) economy. This has long been the vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), creating self-organizing networks of artificial intelligence (AI).

Arrrvin

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

Blockchcain startup Skynet creates real-world science from fiction

CryptoNinjas

Arrrvin

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

Ex-Q'commers Prep RISC-V Blockchain Chip

EE Times, Nitin Dahad

LONDON — An organization developing what it claims is the world’s first blockchain chip and a network of hyper-scalable blockchain IoT networks to create an “intelligent machine economy” has taken on a number of former Qualcomm engineers to develop the chip and the ecosystem.

CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

Skynet is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

Vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), creating Artifical Intelligence (AI) networks. Blockchain technology is considered a strong charge to provide a secure data bus for payment for this. However, blockchain technology currently doesn't have the performance and scalability to make it happen. Skynet aims to implement that. How do you implement this?
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

Vision of the Internet of Things (IoT), creating Artifical Intelligence (AI) networks. Blockchain technology is considered a strong charge to provide a secure data bus for payment for this. However, blockchain technology currently doesn't have the performance and scalability to make it happen. Skynet aims to implement that. How do you implement this?
Basically why Skynet can implement this is possible because this system consists of a combination of a system-on-a-chip core optimized for artificial intelligence and blockchain applications and a highly-scalable blockchain solution . Maybe like that.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

Skynet, The First Blockchain on Chip — Road to Blockchain IoT Device Interconnectivity

Stefan Beyer

In a recent article, we have introduced the Skynet project, a global and scalable end-to-end solution for interconnected IoT devices. The project not only consists of a high transaction throughput and secure blockchain communication infrastructure but also includes a specialized blockchain on chip hardware solution. The BoC provides both blockchain-ready components and artificial intelligence (AI) acceleration. To this end, the chip contains a cold-storage cryptocurrency wallet, hash acceleration, and automatic transaction signing hardware.

In this current article, we will discuss the disruptive nature of Skynet, and which measures are put in place to ease adoption.

I see a lot of interesting projects appear on the bitcointalk. And it is very good that the projects in detail explain the idea and it usefullness. It is interestion to read the article to know more about the project.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

the machines are everywhere now. in order to understand their language, such projects have to be successful. he was popular with the name Skynet. I have researched the project and have different projects with a great vision for the future. good luck with the team.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

What advantages does SON expect from using the blockchain layer for IoT device interactions?
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

What advantages does SON expect from using the blockchain layer for IoT device interactions?
From what I read there are several benefits, such as the device is always clearly identified and the integrity of the data they change can always be verified. In addition, the device can build a reputation based on previous transactions. And also devices can distribute loads and share data and use M2M micro payments  to get rewards for their services.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

What kind of end-to-end solution does Skynet apply to this project?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

What kind of end-to-end solution does Skynet apply to this project?
As I know Skynet is a complete solution for decentralized networks for large-scale intelligent IoT devices. Highly scalable distributed multichain solutions with special blockchain and devices that support AI to enable secure M2M collaboration for self-regulating knowledge networks. Maybe.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

the machines are everywhere now. in order to understand their language, such projects have to be successful. he was popular with the name Skynet. I have researched the project and have different projects with a great vision for the future. good luck with the team.

True, Skynet is a good name but we also see the development whether it will be as good as its name. Hopefully it will not disappoint users later.
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:01:58 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 04:12:00 PM by HarryJoett

What is Skynet's consideration, in combining hardware with the Skynet network?
It might be a consideration like this, if a group of devices might specialize in data collection that participates in the data economy and is valued by sharing data. Other devices might put their computing power at the disposal of the network, allowing a third group of devices to use these resources to train the AI ​​algorithm on the data obtained. With a combination of hardware and Skynet networks, all of this can be achieved independently through M2M interactions in a peer-to-peer manner, without requiring centralized infrastructure. This is from the information I got.
YaoShang

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

Skynet Core will change the history of blockchain technology. Actually what content is embedded in it and how does it work?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

Skynet Core will change the history of blockchain technology. Actually what content is embedded in it and how does it work?
As I know that Skynet Core contains an optimized Crypto Engine that is useful for handling computational loads associated with blockchain, cryptographic functions, and algorithm consensus. Running these functions in hardware reduces software overhead, and the hashing functions needed for encryption, authentication, and proof-of-work (PoW) can be run faster and with less power. Maybe so.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

The Tendermint Core maintains three connections. And usually, Tendermint Core is responsible for sharing blocks between nodes and building transaction order. What are the three connections maintained by Tendermint Core?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: