Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:54:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

What is the duration of the ICO?
Maybe 1 month. I guess.
Well. Do you have information about what the team prioritizes at this time, considering the countdown time is getting closer?
Not yet, but I think their main priority at this time is more to develop their ecosystem first before doing other types of marketing related activities. And what I hear seems like they want to show their progress by making announcements over the next week.
I guess it's also the latest news, guys.  Smiley
But in the midst of their current activities, do they still have time to be interviewed about their project development? Any news about that?
I can't say that it's the latest news because it's just my assumption.  Smiley
But the latest news that I have is that they have representatives who will speak at 4 conferences in Asia this month, but unfortunately they haven't told where exactly it's.
The team has not provided a detailed location where the event was held because they had to see their activity schedule first. If only to discuss with the team, don't hesitate to ask questions in the community / can PM directly with the existing team members. I think they will answer it in their spare time.
If so, is there a possibility that 4 of the conferences will be canceled?
I don't know for sure. But if it was canceled, maybe they were all quite busy at the moment with business development and project development. And for sure, only the team knows.
HarryJoett

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

My understanding is that this project carries blockchain technology that will be applied to IoT devices. What are the benefits of blockhchain for IoT devices on this project?
From what I read there are some advantages and one of them is Distributed Computing, Federated learning, and Secure Interactions.
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

My understanding is that this project carries blockchain technology that will be applied to IoT devices. What are the benefits of blockhchain for IoT devices on this project?
From what I read there are some advantages and one of them is Distributed Computing, Federated learning, and Secure Interactions.

think it will only speed up the Iot device.
Because Skynet will create a new revolution of IoT devices by combining accelerated AI processing with the blockchain network.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:34:24 AM

Does SON and Skynet Core have their respective roles that can synergize for IoT devices? If so, how do they work?
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

Does SON and Skynet Core have their respective roles that can synergize for IoT devices? If so, how do they work?
I guess so, the Skynet Open Network and Skynet Core works in parallel to provide the infrastructure for devices to become intelligent and collaborate over. Skynet Core provides the security and intelligence that is IoT needs while SON provides applications necessary for these things to securely communicate and transact over.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

What is the minimum number of validators needed to handle thousands of transactions per second on the SON blockchain?
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

What is the minimum number of validators needed to handle thousands of transactions per second on the SON blockchain?
What I've read, each blockchain on SON can easily handle thousands of transactions per second with as little as 4 validators.
YaoShang

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

What I've read, each blockchain on SON can easily handle thousands of transactions per second with as little as 4 validators.
Well. Can this blockchain also communicate with each other and through the network can send data packets like tokens from blockchain one to another?
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:14:12 AM

Well. Can this blockchain also communicate with each other and through the network can send data packets like tokens from blockchain one to another?
Yes. These blockchains would also be able to communicate with one another through a modular framework called Skynet Open Network, Fabric and through the network, are able to send data packets such as tokens from one blockchain to the other. That's what I read.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

Yes. These blockchains would also be able to communicate with one another through a modular framework called Skynet Open Network, Fabric and through the network, are able to send data packets such as tokens from one blockchain to the other. That's what I read.
Sorry if I cut, do you know how it works? maybe you can give some examples for that?
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

Sorry if I cut, do you know how it works? maybe you can give some examples for that?
For example, with cross-blockchain communication enabled by SON Fabric, validators could then validate other blockchains, a decentralized exchange can be created, and nodes in the network would be able to access other sovereign blockchains like EOS or Ethereum. With the effective multi-chain design, each blockchain can be used to address a different application with their own virtual machine and varying permission levels. All of these individual networks would then be able to scale out indefinitely, as transactions capacity can be multiplied if one decided to create a separate identical blockchain. Just that's all I know.  Smiley
keinelaa

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:36:51 AM

For example, with cross-blockchain communication enabled by SON Fabric, validators could then validate other blockchains, a decentralized exchange can be created, and nodes in the network would be able to access other sovereign blockchains like EOS or Ethereum. With the effective multi-chain design, each blockchain can be used to address a different application with their own virtual machine and varying permission levels. All of these individual networks would then be able to scale out indefinitely, as transactions capacity can be multiplied if one decided to create a separate identical blockchain. Just that's all I know.  Smiley
Okay, thank you for responding. And it seems like I have to read the whitepaper carefully so I can better understand the concepts that have been given by the team.
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

Okay, thank you for responding. And it seems like I have to read the whitepaper carefully so I can better understand the concepts that have been given by the team.
It doesn't need to be like that. Because until now I also still explore the concept of this interesting project. Well, counting adds insight. But my advice when peeling the whitepaper is better to be accompanied by people who already know enough about this concept except a few things that the team must explain.  Smiley
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:39 AM

Is the pre-sales countdown time on the website definitely accurate? Or is there a possibility of changing the launch schedule?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:22 AM

Is the pre-sales countdown time on the website definitely accurate? Or is there a possibility of changing the launch schedule?
Looks like the counters on their website aren't too accurate. But the possibility remains.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:16:31 AM

The development prospect of SKYNET coin project is good. The project team needs to strengthen marketing so that more people can participate in the construction of this ecosystem.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

Looks like the counters on their website aren't too accurate. But the possibility remains.
Why can you assume that? Do you have information about this? Because if that's true as if we are willing to invest money to the teams that have degrees from high universities and have the support of several large companies, but they can't just make their countdown time to function. This sounds pretty strange.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

Why can you assume that? Do you have information about this? Because if that's true as if we are willing to invest money to the teams that have degrees from high universities and have the support of several large companies, but they can't just make their countdown time to function. This sounds pretty strange.
Maybe it's not like that. From the information I got, the timer still works, but they just changed the ICO date and haven't announced it publicly.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

Can Light token be converted to Ethereum?
Once the light is sent, the smart contract can then send an ERC20 light variant to an Ethereum address where the IoT device is able to convert it to Ethereum via a distributed exchange. That's what I know.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Is your chip developed to train in-depth learning models? How does it work? Can a data scientist use pytorch, tensorflow, caffe etc. With your chip? Or will you develop a deep learning framework?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: