Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 03:12:58 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
HarryJoett

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

Is your chip developed to train in-depth learning models? How does it work? Can a data scientist use pytorch, tensorflow, caffe etc. With your chip? Or will you develop a deep learning framework?
Part of Skynet Core is designed to accelerate matrix multiplication to train neural networks and to run decentralized machine learning models through the blockchain network. They plan to support standard libraries and frameworks such as Tensorflow. I think like that
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

What can architecture features key present on Scalability SON Horizontal?
As I know it can present some things about Delegated Proof of Stake, Scalable Platforms, Communication Protocols, Decentralized Exchange, Infinite Sharding, & Two Dimensional Blockchain.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Skynet is ambitious to create the blockchain chip to be applied to IoT devices. What is the team's effort to attract IoT companies to work together?
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:04:36 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 05:28:06 PM by GrahamHood

What makes SON tokens different from other tokens basically?
In general, distinguishing SON tokens from other tokens must be from the concept, besides that, SON will only start a career in the world of crypto rather than other tokens that have been circulating in the market. But for the price whether it can compete or not depends on the interests of crypto users. I guess.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

Skynet is ambitious to create the blockchain chip to be applied to IoT devices. What is the team's effort to attract IoT companies to work together?
All I know is the step they took by making a free RISC-V chip license, which means that there are no license fees like ARM Cores. In this way, by providing alternative free licenses for monopolies in the industry, many IoT companies are willing to work with them to make their blockchain systems on chips and actually spread them to IoT devices around the world.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:25:54 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 02:44:22 AM by MachNotMark

All I know is the step they took by making a RISC-V chip license-free, which means that there are no license fees like ARM Cores. In this way, by providing alternative free licenses for monopolies in the industry, many IoT companies are willing to work with them to make their blockchain systems on chips and actually spread them to IoT devices around the world.
How to get that the license? Are they deliberately make it or is there help from the outside?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:32:36 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 02:45:52 AM by Lonelly_Mode

All I know is the step they took by making a RISC-V chip license-free, which means that there are no license fees like ARM Cores. In this way, by providing alternative free licenses for monopolies in the industry, many IoT companies are willing to work with them to make their blockchain systems on chips and actually spread them to IoT devices around the world.
How to get that the license? Are they deliberately make it or is there help from the outside?
To get the license must be part of the RISC-V Foundation. And the OpenSiungularity Foundation is a member there.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

Though am yet to read the whitepaper but I think what you guys want to work is unique, I just hope you guys have the capacity to make it a reality
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

Though am yet to read the whitepaper but I think what you guys want to work is unique, I just hope you guys have the capacity to make it a reality

At first it was a plan, then it became an idea, now it is a goal that this team will be able to achieve and further develop in a future direction.

BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:04:26 AM

How does the team ways to development SON Virtual Application Layer on this project?
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:39:34 AM

How does the team ways to development SON Virtual Application Layer on this project?
With billions of nodes that will enter the Skynet Ecosystem and be able to interact with one another with the KnowledgeNet virtual application layer. Companies and developers will be able to add to this ever-growing network by creating their own blockchains and DApps. Nodes on the network will be able to leverage these applications and settle prices with a built-in AI marketplace. The marketplace, distributed applications, and reputation economics will be released in more detail further along in the development of Skynet Core as they need to be tailored to provide the necessary applications and make the device the core powers autonomous and fully functioning. That's the information I got.
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

With billions of nodes that will enter the Skynet Ecosystem and be able to interact with one another with the KnowledgeNet virtual application layer. Companies and developers will be able to add to this ever-growing network by creating their own blockchains and DApps. Nodes on the network will be able to leverage these applications and settle prices with a built-in AI marketplace. The marketplace, distributed applications, and reputation economics will be released in more detail further along in the development of Skynet Core as they need to be tailored to provide the necessary applications and make the device the core powers autonomous and fully functioning. That's the information I got.
Does that mean the virtual application layer has the same function as distributed KnowledgeNet?
Definitely, because both the blockchains on SON and the distributed applications on Nova form are something called a distributed KnowledgeNet or a virtual application layer.  Smiley
keinelaa

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

If so, what makes the team so sure that they can implement it all? As I know, what all networks are lacking right now is true widespread adoption.
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

If so, what makes the team so sure that they can implement it all? As I know, what all networks are lacking right now is true widespread adoption.
I guess with their team's experience in commercialization, Skynet will try to achieve true adoption of their ecosystem by deploying Skynet Cores into billions of IoT devices in the next few years and by embedding their native cryptocurrencies into each one.
YaoShang

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

Will you use blockchain technology yourself for this project? And is the chip ready for now?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Will you use blockchain technology yourself for this project? And is the chip ready for now?
From the information I got, right now Skynet internal developer demo is showing interactions between smart home IoT devices that operate on different permissioned networks. They are also looking into a collaborative machine to machine demo using biped robots. And regarding with chips, they are not ready yet.
YaoShang

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

From the information I got, right now Skynet internal developer demo is showing interactions between smart home IoT devices that operate on different permissioned networks. They are also looking into a collaborative machine to machine demo using biped robots. And regarding with chips, they are not ready yet.
Do they have some alpha? Do you also know about this?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Do they have some alpha? Do you also know about this?
As I know they are in the midst of preparing that.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

Is your chip developed to train in-depth learning models? How does it work? Can a data scientist use pytorch, tensorflow, caffe etc. With your chip? Or will you develop a deep learning framework?
Part of Skynet Core is designed to accelerate matrix multiplication to train neural networks and to run decentralized machine learning models through the blockchain network. They plan to support standard libraries and frameworks such as Tensorflow. I think like that

It is a very complex endeavor, but it looks like they have gathered a strong team that also consists of scientists from the field of neural networks and machine learning.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

Basically what are the obstacles faced to implementing blockchain on hardware?
I guess hardware is not optimized for blockchain networks and may not support the safe usage of cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: