Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Basically what are the obstacles faced to implementing blockchain on hardware?
I guess hardware is not optimized for blockchain networks and may not support the safe usage of cryptocurrencies.
Is it required of special hardware to provide functionality to support existing tasks?
Of course conventional hardware is not designed to run algorithms like the brain and fully utilize the artificial neurons. In addition it must have a large processor and can process power well. That's what I know.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

Does SON have a network framework that has its own description and tasks that allows an unlimited framework and the number of blockchains to connect ?
GrahamHood

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

Does SON have a network framework that has its own description and tasks that allows an unlimited framework and the number of blockchains to connect ?
As I know Skynet Open Network is comprised of four main frameworks: SON Fabric, SON Nova, SON Idem, and SON Singularity.
YaoShang

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

As I know Skynet Open Network is comprised of four main frameworks: SON Fabric, SON Nova, SON Idem, and SON Singularity.
Are they in each other's path or are still connected with others?
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Yes, SON Nova, SON Idem, and SON Singularity are connected to SON Fabric.
YaoShang

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Do you know about the description or maybe their task or for what application?
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

SON Fabric - Blockchain Platform - Proof of Stake Blockchains & Cross Chain Communication. SON Nova - Distributed App Platform - Scalable Smart Contracts & Web3 and Ethereum Compatibility. SON Idem - Decentralized ID Platform - Secure Node Discovery & IoT Device Management. SON Singularity - Machine Learning Platform - AI KnowledgeNet & Decentralized Machine Learning. That's all I know so far.
YaoShang

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

SON Fabric - Blockchain Platform - Proof of Stake Blockchains & Cross Chain Communication. SON Nova - Distributed App Platform - Scalable Smart Contracts & Web3 and Ethereum Compatibility. SON Idem - Decentralized ID Platform - Secure Node Discovery & IoT Device Management. SON Singularity - Machine Learning Platform - AI KnowledgeNet & Decentralized Machine Learning. That's all I know so far.
By the way, thank you for responding to all the questions I asked. This will make me understand more about the concept of this project.
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

By the way, thank you for responding to all the questions I asked. This will make me understand more about the concept of this project.
No problem, this is not a big thing. I am also still observing the progress of this project. But it's a good idea to read the whitepaper carefully to better understand the concepts presented by the team.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

I am still wondering why SON has two different tokens like Skynet and Light. What sets it apart?
My opinion is Skynet is the only token held by SON Fabric and is used to select, validate, and delegate validators. Light is used for transaction costs to reduce spam.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

I am still wondering why SON has two different tokens like Skynet and Light. What sets it apart?
My opinion is Skynet is the only token held by SON Fabric and is used to select, validate, and delegate validators. Light is used for transaction costs to reduce spam.
Why do they make multi tokens like this? Do you know the reason?
I think because SON's consensus algorithm can replicate different deterministic statuses, more than one coin can be built on each chain because SON Hub tracks several different token statuses. For this reason, a multi-token economic model was created to overcome the current problem of evidence from the stake model.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

What about IoT? It seems that this project also uses it on the blockchain network, what will be another obstacle?
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

What about IoT? It seems that this project also uses it on the blockchain network, what will be another obstacle?
I think that's true because the Network architecture can't handle billions of interactions that IoT devices make every day, and doesn't support adoption in the real world. This blockchain also cannot interact with each other when they focus on their own applications rather than working together. Even newer DAG solutions have heavyweight operations, where sending transactions forces small devices to do proof of work. As a result, traditional blockchain and even newer versions are not suitable for IoT devices.
BigDarma

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

I think that's true because the Network architecture can't handle billions of interactions that IoT devices make every day, and doesn't support adoption in the real world. This blockchain also cannot interact with each other when they focus on their own applications rather than working together. Even newer DAG solutions have heavyweight operations, where sending transactions forces small devices to do proof of work. As a result, traditional blockchain and even newer versions are not suitable for IoT devices.
What happens if it stays forced? Will something terrible happen? I just want to know.
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

What happens if it stays forced? Will something terrible happen? I just want to know.
Of course, from what I have read, I am still forced not to be able to do Proof of Work Mining because smaller devices cannot be converted into miners because they face calculations and restrictions on power. And also can't save data because they face memory and storage limitations. And there are still a number of other points. But the worst is Cold Storage, with IoT devices hacked from things like BotNet, devices cannot store or use cryptocurrency safely. As a result, some distributed applications in learning and blockchain operations may not be suitable for Internet of Things devices.
BigDarma

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

Of course, from what I have read, I am still forced not to be able to do Proof of Work Mining because smaller devices cannot be converted into miners because they face calculations and restrictions on power. And also can't save data because they face memory and storage limitations. And there are still a number of other points. But the worst is Cold Storage, with IoT devices hacked from things like BotNet, devices cannot store or use cryptocurrency safely. As a result, some distributed applications in learning and blockchain operations may not be suitable for Internet of Things devices.
It turns out that it is very risky if it is still forced. Indeed, everything that is felt not all ends as expected. But I hope the team has found an intersection so this project can run as they want.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

If there is a project that has almost the same concept as SON, but the project has several advantages, precisely this advantage is the weakness of the concept held by SON. How does the team handle it?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

If there is a project that has almost the same concept as SON, but the project has several advantages, precisely this advantage is the weakness of the concept held by SON. How does the team handle it?
I think every project has advantages and disadvantages in this concept. And every project always has a plan to always make new breakthroughs for the interest of many people. Maybe at first the concept of the project still has some shortcomings but with its development it can exceed the concept of its competitors.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

What are the team's achievement targets?
The SON tokensale is has a planned 3 million soft cap and a 38 million hard cap.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

What are the team's achievement targets?
The SON tokensale is has a planned 3 million soft cap and a 38 million hard cap.
Do you know what steps the team will take to achieve it?
I'm not so sure of my opinion because I'm not part of the team and I'm afraid there's a misunderstanding. Maybe you should open the official site of this project or join the community for more details.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: