Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189849 times)
Spekkoper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:45:01 PM

...and already been dumped to 1 satoshi.
Well, wolong's panda costs 7 satoshi, while this one costs 3. And seriously, we need a different logo. Using the wolong's one is really dumb.

WORD! remove wolong... update everything that has that logo in it...  Wink

Good luck with that.  I've been trying to push the coin dev to adopt a new logo, but she doesn't really seem to see the 'need' for one.  She also said she doesn't 'like' the new logo presented in this thread, and when I asked why...she just said 'i don't know, I just don't.' She also wasn't particularly keen to the 'charity' angle of this coin, so I don't even know what she really wants right now.

Oh well, at least I'm actually trying.  

I sold off half my pnd, and will still check up on the activity, but I think for now it's time for me to branch off and diversify.  Hope this community really finds some direction and takes off like we all think it should.

well pls miss... can you give us a little information whats going on behind the scenes...  Smiley

I love the current one, just change the text to "In Panda We Trust" then we are done!
As a big holder of PNDs I think this is the easiest thing to do and separate ourselves from Wolong.  Also legitimise the coin more.

You are totally right, couldn't agree more!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:49:24 PM

Well, wolong's panda costs 7 satoshi, while this one costs 3. And seriously, we need a different logo. Using the wolong's one is really dumb.

Good luck with that.  I've been trying to push the coin dev to adopt a new logo, but she doesn't really seem to see the 'need' for one.  She also said she doesn't 'like' the new logo presented in this thread, and when I asked why...she just said 'i don't know, I just don't.' She also wasn't particularly keen to the 'charity' angle of this coin, so I don't even know what she really wants right now.

I sold off half my pnd, and will still check up on the activity, but I think for now it's time for me to branch off and diversify.  Hope this community really finds some direction and takes off like we all think it should.

well pls miss... can you give us a little information whats going on behind the scenes...  Smiley

I love the current one, just change the text to "In Panda We Trust" then we are done!
As a big holder of PNDs I think this is the easiest thing to do and separate ourselves from Wolong.  Also legitimise the coin more.

well i like the logo though... but dont you think it confuses people? 2 coins with same logo seems confusing...
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:50:54 PM

well i like the logo though... but dont you think it confuses people? 2 coins with same logo seems confusing...

Exactly.  Either we're going to branch out and create our own identity, or forever be engulfed in our past.  Having two coins with the same logo is never a good thing...unless your sole intention is to keep trolling the other coin. (just look at how many newcomers in this thread are still confused which panda they're talking about)

We need a product brand that's all ours that people can easily identify.  The last thing you need in this oversaturated crypto world is more of 'the same.'
Spekkoper

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:51:45 PM

I think the Wolong panda will leave the scene inventually
sterlingcapital

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:52:57 PM

Exactly.  Either we're going to branch out and create our own identity, or forever be engulfed in our past.  Having two coins with the same logo is never a good thing...unless your sole intention is to keep trolling the other coin.

the idea is to have the wolong one slowly disappear from use.  eventually even the newbies will read the thread and figure out to not mine or trade it.  people will just forget it ever existed after a while so it wouldnt matter that 2 coins now look the same, soon there is only 1 coin people will be looking at.
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:54:50 PM

Exactly.  Either we're going to branch out and create our own identity, or forever be engulfed in our past.  Having two coins with the same logo is never a good thing...unless your sole intention is to keep trolling the other coin.

the idea is to have the wolong one slowly disappear from use.  eventually even the newbies will read the thread and figure out to not mine or trade it.  people will just forget it ever existed after a while so it wouldnt matter that 2 coins now look the same, soon there is only 1 coin people will be looking at.

yeah i do hope so... but a lot of people got scammed by that coin.. and get a bad feeling maybe when they see the same logo... well we wil see how it goes  Cheesy
flipstyle

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:55:36 PM

the idea is to have the wolong one slowly disappear from use.  eventually even the newbies will read the thread and figure out to not mine or trade it.  people will just forget it ever existed after a while so it wouldnt matter that 2 coins now look the same, soon there is only 1 coin people will be looking at.

I think that's just taking the passive approach and 'assuming' things will just happen.  Though we know the panda scandal has been revealed, we certainly don't know the plans of the devs and shouldn't automatically assume they'll do something that will help our cause.

We need to be proactive with our approach and forge our own way.

Oh well.  I think I'm pretty much done rehashing these points...at this point I guess I'll just have to trust in the dev and that she knows what she's doing and really wants this coin to succeed.
Spekkoper

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:01:10 AM

Moved my buy orders from 3sato and replaced them on 4sato, I hope we will see this coin on 7-8 satoshi soon.  Smiley
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:03:30 AM

Who is the developer of this coin? seriously? this is disburbing to me, if the developers is not seeing need to change coin, or move forward, i can't see a future at all in this coin. I sure hope this they are looking forward and progress in this coin, and if not, hopefully the developer will step aside and we'll find a new one. If you can't adapt, you have no business in cryptos.
sterlingcapital

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:03:54 AM

the idea is to have the wolong one slowly disappear from use.  eventually even the newbies will read the thread and figure out to not mine or trade it.  people will just forget it ever existed after a while so it wouldnt matter that 2 coins now look the same, soon there is only 1 coin people will be looking at.

I think that's just taking the passive approach and 'assuming' things will just happen.  Though we know the panda scandal has been revealed, we certainly don't know the plans of the devs and shouldn't automatically assume they'll do something that will help our cause.

Oh well.  I think I'm pretty much done rehashing these points...at this point I guess I'll just have to trust in the dev and that she knows what she's doing and really wants this coin to succeed.

shouldnt be too hard to change the text, the other stuff can spend some time later.  I am surprised that the scamcoin version is not 100% dead yet.  with even trademybit mining it.
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:06:30 AM

well pls miss... can you give us a little information whats going on behind the scenes...  Smiley

Yeah what is her angle on this coin now and why do i not see any active posting, whats her bitcoin talk name please?? If u ask me, changing the logo can only do good things as distancing this from the "scam panda" will be in the coins best interest...I am investing all my hash into this, i would like to see something being done soon or im gonna be out.... As far as this being doge 2.0....please dont make me laugh lol yeah the coin has the same concept and qualities, but doge had an actual marketing team going balls deep whereas this has its main appeal from it opposing Wolong's coin, which if u ask me isnt enough to call this the nxt doge...Please dont get it twisted,Im not hating here, like i said iv been mining this for ages now and not sold 1 PND yet...not sure how long this will last though...

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:06:52 AM

shouldnt be too hard to change the text, the other stuff can spend some time later.  I am surprised that the scamcoin version is not 100% dead yet.  with even trademybit mining it.

thats the problem... there are still a lot of people left with big stacks of coins...

and if you need any help with something... just scream it out in here.... the only thing i can do is bump up this thread once in a while.. and  donate up to 100k if needed for any plans that will bring us good panda fortune...caus im a miner...  not a marketing dude.. or a dev dude.. Tongue lol ...

but i'm sure there are some people here who knows what they are doing Wink
Spekkoper

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:10:14 AM

Nice buywall @4 satoshi, lets fill the wall up and push it towards 5 satoshi  Grin
flipstyle

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:15:39 AM

well pls miss... can you give us a little information whats going on behind the scenes...  Smiley

Yeah what is her angle on this coin now and why do i not see any active posting, whats her bitcoin talk name please?? If u ask me, changing the logo can only do good things as distancing this from the "scam panda" will be in the coins best interest...I am investing all my hash into this, i would like to see something being done soon or im gonna be out.... As far as this being doge 2.0....please dont make me laugh lol yeah the coin has the same concept and qualities, but doge had an actual marketing team going balls deep whereas this has its main appeal from it opposing Wolong's coin, which if u ask me isnt enough to call this the nxt doge...Please dont get it twisted,Im not hating here, like i said iv been mining this for ages now and not sold 1 PND yet...not sure how long this will last though...

Unfortunately I think the only way to really get ahold of her is on /biz on 4chan.  If you post something directed @her in the pndoge threads, she usually replies.  But I'm not so sure I'm thrilled with her vagueness on replies.  Or perhaps she's cooking up things behind the scenes and is getting tired of being pulled in a million directions.  But an official statement from her would definitely help at this point.  Hopefully she signs up here at BCT.
Spekkoper

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:16:31 AM

Maybe we should raise one more bitcoin for 20.000 extra votes on mintpal, that way we will be sure to be added on their exchange next Monday.
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:16:48 AM

I dont know why but deep inside I have a strong beleave in this coin and I feel like I should mine it nonstop as it will rise in price as soon as the other scam coin dissapear!

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:17:29 AM

lol i thought this was her "sterlingcapital"

sorry  Cheesy
Blue Neck

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:18:22 AM

Who is the developer of this coin?

I'm the developer of this coin. I'm also running bamboohouse.info.

Ask me anything. I'll try to answer your questions whenever my timezone allows me to.
Spekkoper

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:19:03 AM

Unfortunately I think the only way to really get ahold of her is on /biz on 4chan.  If you post something directed @her in the pndoge threads, she usually replies.  But I'm not so sure I'm thrilled with her vagueness on replies.  Or perhaps she's cooking up things behind the scenes and is getting tired of being pulled in a million directions.  But an official statement from her would definitely help at this point.  Hopefully she signs up here at BCT.

An update of what is going on and what the planning is in the near future would be nice.
mikeroz

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:23:39 AM

whats with the net hashrate drop? also pool i mine with didnt find block in over an hour, the hell

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: