Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189849 times)
sterlingcapital

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:39:57 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 05:20:26 AM by sterlingcapital

i hope this version of panda dont crash....

Sell them all to me for 1sat. It will crash in ONE second. I swear `^^

pfft righto then, now why would i sell to you? when i can sell for 4 sat.....

sarcasm mate sarcasm

I know, just have little patience for much atm, getting annoyed with running almost no profit because prices are dropping....... much annoyance

when you flush out the earlier miners who can sell cheaper price has to go up.  nobody will sell below cost unless the ship is sinking but since PANDA sunk, this one is safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:41:24 AM

I say lets not only make this coin DOGE 2.0, but let's give BTC a run for it's money. Community strong and growing and symbol of the Panda not only in Asia, but in the world a fantastic symbol loved by most. Pandas on money/cryptocoins is not just a meme but it's real, it is as we speak on currency. Panda gold coins are silver are some of the most collectable coins made.

I think in order for us to do that we need to do a design overhaul of the coin image itself.  The 'wolong' message, though it is highly lulzy and reminds us of our epic victory, serves no purpose for this coin going forward.  Nor would it mean anything to potential investors, who would probably get turned off by seeing a coin that says 'dont trust in _insert arbitrary name here_'

We need to make the panda highly likeable, adorable, cute...whatever.  But I think the main thing is, it has to appeal to both the american and asian communities. 

There's so many possibilities with this coin, be it wilderness charities or fun anime-type games, or just a store of wealth and symbol of luck/prosperity.  And we need to explore all those advantages.

I second that, coin needs at very least take don't trust wolong off it. That period is over, we won. The appealing to USA/EUROPE/ASIA is very important, and I suggested once a save the panda fundraiser through something like world wildlife foundation.

http://worldwildlife.org/species/giant-panda

Starting a chartiy would be excellent, but has to be done right, cashed out into $$$'s daily not to get value fluctuation. But this might be better once we hit a couple more exchanges. We need more marketing and services. That's excellent reddit has bounties offered on there.

Current 24h trade volumes on CR;
PANDA 4.3btc and declining
PAND 0.15btc
PND 23btc and increasing Smiley

PND is definitely the strongest of Panda's Cheesy

This is simply the shakedown/consolidation of a new coin while multipools dump and weak hands fold.  Those who stay with it will certainly not regret it...this coin refuses to dip below 3 satoshis, so it's still up over it's initial day opening price!
Efitzhenry

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:48:25 AM

Hi guys we have a panda Pool!

http://panda-mine.us
Or
http://Panda.scryptcraft.com

We offer a 1% Prop Pool with a 1000 PND block finder bonus! upped to 1500
Come get some easy bonus while the hash rate is still down!

Wolong defeated! This is the no Pre-Mine Panda!  our pool has 50 confirms so you get paid faster!

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:56:39 AM

sarcasm mate sarcasm

I know, just have little patience for much atm, getting annoyed with running almost no profit because prices are dropping....... much annoyance

when you flush out the earlier miners who can sell cheaper price has to go up.  nobody will sell below cost unless the ship is sinking but since PANDA sunk, this way is safe.

with the way things are looking atm, given MINTS sudden rise in price and takeing alot of miners to it, it makes PND almost look like its gonna sink as well. i dont wanna have another couple of mill worth of a coin thats value is at 1 sat... i have enough of those already lol.....
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:16:02 AM

sarcasm mate sarcasm

when you flush out the earlier miners who can sell cheaper price has to go up.  nobody will sell below cost unless the ship is sinking but since PANDA sunk, this way is safe.

with the way things are looking atm, given MINTS sudden rise in price and takeing alot of miners to it, it makes PND almost look like its gonna sink as well. i dont wanna have another couple of mill worth of a coin thats value is at 1 sat... i have enough of those already lol.....

Spread panic? Did you see MINT a few days ago? 2-4 sat.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ozzymax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:24:48 AM

sarcasm mate sarcasm

Spread panic? Did you see MINT a few days ago? 2-4 sat.

Maurizio why do you think Mint went up in price over night? I know but do you.?
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:30:51 AM

i actually have no idea why MINt went up over night, please share by all means.... and no iam not trying to spread doom and gloom, i want panda to succeed so it can keep being a great big fuck you to wolong.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:32:31 AM

sarcasm mate sarcasm

If you're looking to be a daytrader, then PND probably isn't for you.  If you're looking for an 'investment,' it's one of the best out there.  Mint was just another not cared about crypto for weeks until it suddenly got pumped by Wolong a few days ago. 

Every crypto eventually gets its pump and dump.  But if you're unable to wait, then by all means, sell now and 'maybe' you'll be able to buy back in later if you so choose.
Maurizio

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:33:43 AM

maybe cause of Wolongs btc on mintpal? share ya knowledge
or the PoS, cause mining is over in a few days, what you mean

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:37:52 AM

sarcasm mate sarcasm

If you're looking to be a daytrader, then PND probably isn't for you.  If you're looking for an 'investment,' it's one of the best out there.  Mint was just another not cared about crypto for weeks until it suddenly got pumped by Wolong a few days ago. 

Every crypto eventually gets its pump and dump.  But if you're unable to wait, then by all means, sell now and 'maybe' you'll be able to buy back in later if you so choose.

iam a miner, cant really be bothered with day tradeing as that requires to actually have some money at your disposal, where i have very little atm, so i mine for long term more then anything else, just need to have patience on the whole thing, and mine are somewhat thin atm Undecided
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:40:11 AM

i have just noticed a small jump in hash power thou, possible that miners are comming back?
flipstyle

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:42:38 AM

Looks like it's going to take forever and a day to get my 3 satoshi order fulfilled...if ever.  Seems like dumpers wanna dump, but don't want to under 4 satoshi.  Frustrating...just dump it for cheap and let the whales eat!
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:50:21 AM

Looks like it's going to take forever and a day to get my 3 satoshi order fulfilled...if ever.  Seems like dumpers wanna dump, but don't want to under 4 satoshi.  Frustrating...just dump it for cheap and let the whales eat!

up your buy order then, dont allow the price to fall lower then what it already is.....
Maurizio

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:52:59 AM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
VOTE VOTE VOTE

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sterlingcapital

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:30:37 AM

Looks like price trending higher on both exchanges now.   less sellers at low price
sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:37:37 AM

What goes around comes around...
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:44:54 AM

HaHaHa! epic!  Grin

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
homeiss

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:15:01 AM

I say lets not only make this coin DOGE 2.0, but let's give BTC a run for it's money. Community strong and growing and symbol of the Panda not only in Asia, but in the world a fantastic symbol loved by most. Pandas on money/cryptocoins is not just a meme but it's real, it is as we speak on currency. Panda gold coins are silver are some of the most collectable coins made.

I think in order for us to do that we need to do a design overhaul of the coin image itself.  The 'wolong' message, though it is highly lulzy and reminds us of our epic victory, serves no purpose for this coin going forward.  Nor would it mean anything to potential investors, who would probably get turned off by seeing a coin that says 'dont trust in _insert arbitrary name here_'

We need to make the panda highly likeable, adorable, cute...whatever.  But I think the main thing is, it has to appeal to both the american and asian communities. 

There's so many possibilities with this coin, be it wilderness charities or fun anime-type games, or just a store of wealth and symbol of luck/prosperity.  And we need to explore all those advantages.

I second that, coin needs at very least take don't trust wolong off it. That period is over, we won. The appealing to USA/EUROPE/ASIA is very important, and I suggested once a save the panda fundraiser through something like world wildlife foundation.

Starting a chartiy would be excellent, but has to be done right, cashed out into $$$'s daily not to get value fluctuation. But this might be better once we hit a couple more exchanges. We need more marketing and services. That's excellent reddit has bounties offered on there.

What about a Doge-like look?

Pass the Flutter: F7PjYAf7stemsejKHWarkjC1sb5FqbsnhZ
siarhei

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:18:29 AM

What about a Doge-like look?

looks like shit
Maurizio

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:28:51 AM

+1 looks like shit, sorry dude

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: