Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189849 times)
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:14:37 AM

out of curiosity what makes MINT so special to draw all the attention its getting?
i asked that myself as well

it does not seem to have any services apart from exchange prices..... not that old as well, feb 5th i think and yet 800BTC over 24 hours... trying to work it out, much confusion.....

Here's a hint...and listen closely. (take this from someone who analyzed and tracked everything, and even held Mint myself)

The meteoric rise of mint happened RIGHT AFTER Wolong's selloff of over 2 billion of his premine shares of his shitcoin, as he ran it into the ground on mintpal.  It is not sheer irony that the trade volume of mint and panda switched the instant panda burned to the ground.

Those who invest now in mint and hold hoping for some trip to doge levels are going to be in for a very rude awakening when our far eastern friend decides he's had enough profitz.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flipstyle

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:18:10 AM

We should start a fund to get developers working on a payment processor, in few currencies to PND. This would set stage for merchants services, which if we want to be taken seriously we need to start working on. Someone willing to set up a project for donating, and i'll throw 500,000 coins towards a payment processor for merchant services.

I'd be down to donate.  I still think we need to firstly identify what goal/direction/objective we want for the coin.  It can actually end up serving a purpose, unlike 98 percent of these come-n-go alts.

I Second that

If someone can come up with a donation site, or if we can firmly get developers to come up with payment processor in USD/English, and say same for EUR and asian markets. How can we find developer willing to get paid in cryptos, and we fund the merchant services. As far marketing, we need that too, a better website, but getting merchants services all we need is few online stores to start taking payments and then we start to roll from there.

There are new bounties being formed as we speak, and you are free to add your suggestions.

Everyone please join our reddit community and contribute, as reddit was one of the core sources of Doge's success.

http://www.reddit.com/r/therealpandacoin/
Caze

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:22:07 AM

out of curiosity what makes MINT so special to draw all the attention its getting?

it does not seem to have any services apart from exchange prices..... not that old as well, feb 5th i think and yet 800BTC over 24 hours... trying to work it out, much confusion.....

Here's a hint...and listen closely. (take this from someone who analyzed and tracked everything, and even held Mint myself)

The meteoric rise of mint happened RIGHT AFTER Wolong's selloff of over 2 billion of his premine shares of his shitcoin, as he ran it into the ground on mintpal.  It is not sheer irony that the trade volume of mint and panda switched the instant panda burned to the ground.

Those who invest now in mint and hold hoping for some trip to doge levels are going to be in for a very rude awakening when our far eastern friend decides he's had enough profitz.

You just put my thoughts into words. I suspected the same thing but I think you explained it more elegantly than I would have.  Grin
flipstyle

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:32:15 AM

You just put my thoughts into words. I suspected the same thing but I think you explained it more elegantly than I would have.  Grin

It's literally amazing how it's so transparent, yet people still fall victim to the antics time and time again.  There are going to be so many bagholders who bought in > 30 satoshi when it heads back down to 5 to 10 in a few weeks. 

Gotta admit, Wolong does know how to play the uneducated.  But then again, it's not really that hard to do. Smiley
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:37:38 AM

Wolong plays with his BTC from panda on mintpal.
Maybe?

EDIT: just saw you thought the same

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
flipstyle

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:48:31 AM

Wolong plays with his BTC from panda on mintpal.
Maybe?

EDIT: just saw you thought the same

There's a method to all of wolong's madness, sadly.  Ad it wasn't just mere coincidence he decided to 'transfer' all his transactions to mintpal and push to have panda added there.  His sole intention was to take his ungodly premine shares of his shitcoin and dump them no matter at what price then hoard up all the mint while it was still hovering around 4 to 5 satoshi.  

Suddenly, a coin that nobody gave 2 shits about that traded sideways for over a month@5 satoshi experiences an overnight 100 percent rise to 10 satoshi and he keeps pumping while burning his profits from panda.  Has a few shill foot soldiers raid every btc board saying how epic mint is...and wallah...more btc in his pockets from impulse buyers who will believe anything.

Rinse.  Repeat.
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:53:05 AM

Think question people need to ask, is how to be become not only next DOGE, but closer to competing with BTC? Sure BTC and DOGE are up there, but this coin has a lot of support so far, and can really get up there if we create value by community and services. Community and marketing are what get the coin to investors and miners, and rise value, and services keep the coin staying valuable, having both are the key, can't have just one, or it doesn't work.

I say lets not only make this coin DOGE 2.0, but let's give BTC a run for it's money. Community strong and growing and symbol of the Panda not only in Asia, but in the world a fantastic symbol loved by most. Pandas on money/cryptocoins is not just a meme but it's real, it is as we speak on currency. Panda gold coins are silver are some of the most collectable coins made.

So we can take this past meme stage when it matures, and even would work better than the dog symbol.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:58:56 AM

I say lets not only make this coin DOGE 2.0, but let's give BTC a run for it's money. Community strong and growing and symbol of the Panda not only in Asia, but in the world a fantastic symbol loved by most. Pandas on money/cryptocoins is not just a meme but it's real, it is as we speak on currency. Panda gold coins are silver are some of the most collectable coins made.

I think in order for us to do that we need to do a design overhaul of the coin image itself.  The 'wolong' message, though it is highly lulzy and reminds us of our epic victory, serves no purpose for this coin going forward.  Nor would it mean anything to potential investors, who would probably get turned off by seeing a coin that says 'dont trust in _insert arbitrary name here_'

We need to make the panda highly likeable, adorable, cute...whatever.  But I think the main thing is, it has to appeal to both the american and asian communities. 

There's so many possibilities with this coin, be it wilderness charities or fun anime-type games, or just a store of wealth and symbol of luck/prosperity.  And we need to explore all those advantages.
brammien

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:06:49 AM

I think in order for us to do that we need to do a design overhaul of the coin image itself.  The 'wolong' message, though it is highly lulzy and reminds us of our epic victory, serves no purpose for this coin going forward.  Nor would it mean anything to potential investors, who would probably get turned off by seeing a coin that says 'dont trust in _insert arbitrary name here_'

We need to make the panda highly likeable, adorable, cute...whatever.  But I think the main thing is, it has to appeal to both the american and asian communities. 

There's so many possibilities with this coin, be it wilderness charities or fun anime-type games, or just a store of wealth and symbol of luck/prosperity.  And we need to explore all those advantages.

I second that, coin needs at very least take don't trust wolong off it. That period is over, we won. The appealing to USA/EUROPE/ASIA is very important, and I suggested once a save the panda fundraiser through something like world wildlife foundation.

http://worldwildlife.org/species/giant-panda

Starting a chartiy would be excellent, but has to be done right, cashed out into $$$'s daily not to get value fluctuation. But this might be better once we hit a couple more exchanges. We need more marketing and services. That's excellent reddit has bounties offered on there.
ozzymax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:12:59 AM

I heard Wolong is launching his coin today.

reporters have captured the moment

Spekkoper

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:13:20 AM

I second that, coin needs at very least take don't trust wolong off it. That period is over, we won. The appealing to USA/EUROPE/ASIA is very important, and I suggested once a save the panda fundraiser through something like world wildlife foundation.

http://worldwildlife.org/species/giant-panda

Starting a chartiy would be excellent, but has to be done right, cashed out into $$$'s daily not to get value fluctuation. But this might be better once we hit a couple more exchanges. We need more marketing and services. That's excellent reddit has bounties offered on there.

Current 24h trade volumes on CR;
PANDA 4.3btc and declining
PAND 0.15btc
PND 23btc and increasing Smiley

PND is definitely the strongest of Panda's Cheesy
Spekkoper

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:18:33 AM

I heard Wolong is launching his coin today.

One of our reporters has captured the moment

Hahahaaaa!! Please not another Wolong Shitcoin!!
maranello1561

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:05:11 AM

Hahaha this fake wannabe Panda (PND) is dying. 3 satoshi already and will soon be delisted from BTC and move to LTC market at 1 satoshi in LTC. Quick someone bring out the CPR kit. Tells you to never trust a girl to code. Woman's place is in the kitchen, not infront of a C++ compiler. That's how God intended.

And note this 4chan-ers, Wolong always wins in the end. All hail Wolong, the Asian Wolf of Crypto-street.
quarkkid

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:27:34 AM

Hahaha this fake wannabe Panda (PND) is dying. 3 satoshi already and will soon be delisted from BTC and move to LTC market at 1 satoshi in LTC. Quick someone bring out the CPR kit. Tells you to never trust a girl to code. Woman's place is in the kitchen, not infront of a C++ compiler. That's how God intended.

And note this 4chan-ers, Wolong always wins in the end. All hail Wolong, the Asian Wolf of Crypto-street.

did someone say something?? Nope...i didnt think so... Kiss

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

i hope this version of panda dont crash....
Maurizio

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:30:47 AM

Sell them all to me for 1sat. It will crash in ONE second. I swear `^^

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:43:22 AM

pfft righto then, now why would i sell to you? when i can sell for 4 sat.....
Maurizio

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:15:10 AM

sarcasm mate sarcasm

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jayem

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:19:10 AM

Be part of a great community @ https://bleutrade.com/sign_up/3029
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:31:00 AM

sarcasm mate sarcasm

I know, just have little patience for much atm, getting annoyed with running almost no profit because prices are dropping....... much annoyance
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: