Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189856 times)
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:00:44 PM

This company uses www.coinpayments.com We should all email them and see if they would consider using PND for buying things funneling through coinpayments network. This is huge if they are on up and up in creating value for us. We are already on coinpayments network, so maybe there is good use for buying items now for you coins you have. This would instantly create value in our coin, and more miners if you can buy things with PND using the coinpayment network.

http://www.picca.co.uk/#!contact/cee5

pnd is already on coinpayments.

Look at companies, not all take all currencies, that's why you need to email them to get listed. Just being on coinpayments doesn't mean you get to buy anything on there, it means those companies can accept PND if they wish now and have a payment processor to do so.
slaithe (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:47:10 PM

updated OP with new merchant!

http://www.nitrobackup.com/  NitroBackup: Unlimited Online BackUp & Cloud Storage
BeeBoy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:51:16 PM

This company uses www.coinpayments.com We should all email them and see if they would consider using PND for buying things funneling through coinpayments network. This is huge if they are on up and up in creating value for us. We are already on coinpayments network, so maybe there is good use for buying items now for you coins you have. This would instantly create value in our coin, and more miners if you can buy things with PND using the coinpayment network.

http://www.picca.co.uk/#!contact/cee5
pnd is already on coinpayments.
Look at companies, not all take all currencies, that's why you need to email them to get listed. Just being on coinpayments doesn't mean you get to buy anything on there, it means those companies can accept PND if they wish now and have a payment processor to do so.
Except they won't because they can't convert to bitcoin/litecoin to convert to the almighty dollar since there are no buyers for Panda PND -reflecting the infertility of the coin's namesake.
eebz

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:20:38 PM

And now we have bees. Bees! Possibly the most scientifically impossible of all god's creatures. And yet, here they are. Sipping away at the sweet, sweet nectar. It does look these days as if the alt-coin sector is depressed all around. But the humble, hardworking bee must surely be a positive addition.
pandacoin-official

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:58:40 AM

boop123

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:33:22 AM

Hi ,I just want know what's your plan next?
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:02:46 PM

I hate to say but this coin is slowly dying.

There's now a 2BTC wall at 1, yes at 1 satoshi. I don't know what on Earth these people are thinking, it's almost as if they're delibretely trying to kill the coin. Maybe it's Wolong, maybe it's n00bs who bought babby's first coin and don't know how a market functions... I don't know. Even with all the new developments for this coin it's going to take a miracle to save us now.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

brammien

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:30:06 PM

I hate to say but this coin is slowly dying.

There's now a 2BTC wall at 1, yes at 1 satoshi. I don't know what on Earth these people are thinking, it's almost as if they're delibretely trying to kill the coin. Maybe it's Wolong, maybe it's n00bs who bought babby's first coin and don't know how a market functions... I don't know. Even with all the new developments for this coin it's going to take a miracle to save us now.

This is not true, this is good for the coin to develop now. Dying? no, multipools done dumping? Yes. We can now work on merchants, and services. Come into IRC Chat room  Channel #officialpandacoin and find out what's being done, more than you realize. We have a new merchant with more to come, http://www.nitrobackup.com/

They are taking PND now.

I personally just bought 25 million on mintpal. Why? Cause this coin still has a strong community, large chatroom, active miners, multipools are gone, and community members making improvements on coin.
delwig

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:00:02 PM

I wouldn't say that it is dead, even at 1 satoshi it is more profitable than a lot of other coins.

for example i mine about 1 million a day with my 7950, thats over $6 when other coins are like $2-3

too many people panic sold, but now that a bunch of dumpers are gone, we can start growing this coin into something great.
eMiz0r

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:02:27 PM

I personally just bought 25 million on mintpal. Why? Cause this coin still has a strong community, large chatroom, active miners, multipools are gone, and community members making improvements on coin.

Only 4,3 million buyed in the past 14 hours. I really want to believe you, but please don't talk things that can easily be tracked. You'll do more harm then good.
brammien

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:14:33 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 04:32:18 PM by brammien

Only 4,3 million buyed in the past 14 hours. I really want to believe you, but please don't talk things that can easily be tracked. You'll do more harm then good.

Um, yes I did buy 25 million last night. Sorry, but go look.Within 24 hours this was done. Please don't accuse me of lying.

There is your proof: http://imgur.com/a/e6kQJ
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:23:18 PM

I didn't say it's dead, just slowly dying which is what it appears to be.

The fact is that having an active community or good devs doesn't mean a goddamned thing in the current market.

E.g. DOGE has probably the biggest and most active community out of all the altcoins and yet look what's happening to that. Coins with innovative features and good devs aren't doing well either (TIPS, MEOW etc). Meanwhile you have flavour-of-the-week gimmicky shitcoins like Mazacoin and Flappycoin doing really well.

Btw I haven't panic sold, still hodling all of my PND.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

brammien

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:35:43 PM

All alts are down cause their value is tied to Bitcoin, which is having it's own issues. This is where PND pandacoin is working to move away from needing Bitcoin, yes, we are trying to create value in a network like BTC has, and eliminate the need for being tied to bitcoin at some point. Merchants services and developement of coins is what is going to happen.

The value of bitcoin is not in that it's better coin, it is cause it has a network of people willing to trade it for goods/services.
slaithe (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:14:34 PM

All alts are down cause their value is tied to Bitcoin, which is having it's own issues. This is where PND pandacoin is working to move away from needing Bitcoin, yes, we are trying to create value in a network like BTC has, and eliminate the need for being tied to bitcoin at some point. Merchants services and developement of coins is what is going to happen.

The value of bitcoin is not in that it's better coin, it is cause it has a network of people willing to trade it for goods/services.

Yes, as long as there is a community to make use of it, it has value.
If everyone decided to stop using USD or Yuan, what happens to the value of those currencies?
If everyone stops supporting any organization, government, corporation, what happens to those entities?
Value must be created.
We people are creators.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:58:32 PM

PND/LTC on MintPal...  This is the end.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:47:44 PM

Join mintpal that fast was a fault.
There are 100`s of btc of wolong`s
crew.
evrybody was greedy and screamed for an exchange.
Nothing`s dead atm. If dev`s will do there work  Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ShabbosGoy

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:42:56 AM

people selling pnd for 0.00000012 ltc ...that is totaly mad..you cant even pay fraction off power bill for mining with that price..guess some people like to pay to mine

Guess what? Wolong and crew are either doing this themselves or paying people to do this. It is revenge for killing their coin. Remember that wolong bought a ton (500M+) of PND in its infancy, who knows how many he had when he put his plan into action.
molecf

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:51:12 AM

wow,i have some
eebz

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:08:17 PM

people selling pnd for 0.00000012 ltc ...that is totaly mad..you cant even pay fraction off power bill for mining with that price..guess some people like to pay to mine

Guess what? Wolong and crew are either doing this themselves or paying people to do this. It is revenge for killing their coin. Remember that wolong bought a ton (500M+) of PND in its infancy, who knows how many he had when he put his plan into action.

So perhaps the only surprising thing then - in a good way - is the existence of this coin in the first place.
pandacoin-official

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:15:03 PM

So perhaps the only surprising thing then - in a good way - is the existence of this coin in the first place.

At least in that regard I'm considering PND a full success so far.

More stuff and new direction coming soon. Stay tuned.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: