Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:37:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally I am Victim Now! Myetherwallet got Hacked  (Read 2493 times)
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

I feel so sorry for that unfortunate event of losing your hard earned money and hopefully you can still recover those coins that has been hacked though it would be on a lesser probability.Thank you for sharing your experience.This will be a lesson to all of us also.
so we need to prevent same incident happen to us.wallet security depend on our self.if we careless opening our wallet in any place and connection we could suffering too.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

Oh my God, I feel sorry for you. Do not worry, we all made mistakes and lost money, you will earn more. In the end, it's just money is not worth losing their nerves. Good luck!

KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

I am very sorry for you, I have no idea how you feel right now,it is very bad and once again proves that we must be extremely careful.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

That's why we always recommend having a cold wallet or a desktop wallet to save your savings, all these web wallets are not very reliable with your savings because you can lose a lot of money if they are hacked or simply the creators can escape with your capital, well at least you learned the lesson and now you can use more stringent security measures.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

It is very sad, sorry about your loss. It is very disturbing to hear such news. One of my friend also got hacked his MEW by an email to fill a form to have good number of coins, in which they demand private key & all their assets gone next day. So always delete these types of mails.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

If this is real, I should be more careful with my PC. I'm very sorry for your loss and now I feel afraid of my wallet. Hackers are one of the main problems for the crypto-currency market.
Do not forget to create a new wallet and transfer your entire token to a new wallet. Do not use a compromised purse. If the hacker was there, he would come again.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

Sad story, but how can someone just hack your account through email.... Do you keep your private key in your email address. Someone may have access your email and see your private key. Don't give up you will recover soon.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

When you have enough money, buy a hardware wallet(ie, Ledger nano, trezor, or keepkey).
Do not be so stingy in spending money, this is also for your very own benefit in securing all of your assets.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

Sorry for your loss, I have experience same thing before, but one thing I know that if you wallet is well secured, then you have to be aware of your friends.
liver1

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

So sorry about that, but stop using myetherwallet especially with private key  it's not safe.  I got hacked twice in two different myetherwallets since then I stopped using it and switched to Imtoken.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Sad story, but how can someone just hack your account through email.... Do you keep your private key in your email address. Someone may have access your email and see your private key. Don't give up you will recover soon.

A lot of people do not follow the basic safety rules. This problem has been raised on the forum many times. Of course, you can not completely protect yourself from hacking, but this can be very limited by using the advice contained in the forum.
grandepl

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

I was so sorry to hear that. Who knew you were investing in your crypto money? I think this is important. How do they know the e-mail address that has invested in crypto money among the millions of e-mails?
Boctok

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

A lot of people do not follow the basic safety rules. This problem has been raised on the forum many times. Of course, you can not completely protect yourself from hacking, but this can be very limited by using the advice contained in the forum.
  Of course, if there is a smell of money, then there is someone who wants to profit from them. And you are no exception. Sincerely sympathize ...
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

Sorry for your loss, I have experience same thing before, but one thing I know that if you wallet is well secured, then you have to be aware of your friends.
I have experience that too, hackers are really part of crypto currency. We should me more careful with regards to our coins. We should keep our coins privately and do not let anyone to know about it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

You do not sound very sincere my friend. First you said on this post they stole 5k and 
subsequently posted they stole another $1100 here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4657351.msg42056253#msg42056253
which totals $6100. But you posted you lost a total of $10k here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4815286.msg43431937#msg43431937
Total Should be about $6000 or am it missing something?

You reaction after losing such a huge amounts is kind of surprising... Not like how someone who lost alot would have reacted. It guess you lost overpriced airdrop tokens and not ether.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

I have experience that too, hackers are really part of crypto currency. We should me more careful with regards to our coins. We should keep our coins privately and do not let anyone to know about it.

Securing your money is extremely important. It is worth to buy a hardware wallet. Hackers are just waiting for reckless users who can be robbed. You must be extremely careful at every moment of being in the crypto world.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

I don't know how I Explain my feelings. I Just lost all of my savings money. I was holding since January, I have been Holding to make again a good amount of Money. But at the end, my holding's output is, I lost everything because of my ETH wallet got hack! Almost 5K USD Stolen. All of my hard working money. I Don't know how can hacker hacked my wallet. Because I Kept very secure my private key, My friends are telling that hacker hacked my wallet by my email address. But how can someone hack only by an email address?

I Got a security alert from Google that someone has your password after then I changed my password immediately. Then after some time, I was checking my wallet to check new Coin. And then I Shocked! I Just want to give up, can't think what should I do  Cry
I think you are a victim of phishing. My guess is that you don't have a bookmark of a legit site of myetherwallet. Cryptonite by metacert helps you identify if it is a legitimate website link or not.
enriquemendez18

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Store them offline next time with a hardware wallet.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

You do not sound very sincere my friend. First you said on this post they stole 5k and 
subsequently posted they stole another $1100 here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4657351.msg42056253#msg42056253
which totals $6100. But you posted you lost a total of $10k here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4815286.msg43431937#msg43431937
Total Should be about $6000 or am it missing something?

You reaction after losing such a huge amounts is kind of surprising... Not like how someone who lost alot would have reacted. It guess you lost overpriced airdrop tokens and not ether.

or it might be the airdrop coins got really high pump thats why he/she said that. hmmm! anyway keeping your private key on your google account is not really secured. and i think you logged your private key to a phishing mew website.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:52:55 AM

Store them offline next time with a hardware wallet.

you really say, because I would suggest buying a hardware wallet like: TREZOR, Nano Ledger and KeepKey.

all of that can support Bitcoin, and altcoins can also be stored there but there are several altcoins that can't be stored there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: