Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★  (Read 345256 times)
dailey123

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:41:42 PM

flappy will rise be patient and keep mining
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:54:36 PM

To help pump, everybody should cancel their sell orders on 02-03. Please delete them for a while. That will help roll that rock.

Pumping it is not something good for the coin don't you know that? You want Flapp to rise to high stable price or you want to just pump and dump?

I just want sell my 42 million flappycoins from 3 or more, than don't stuck again a dumped one. Thats my biggest mistake my own short mining life. I'm depressed about 1 weeks. I have problems with my family and my job. Because i wait against my notebook for hours to see any move on flappy.

Yes, i want to rised and stable flappy one.

That is a dangerous move to be playing with money that you actually need in a short time span. The whole market for cryptos have been getting smashed lately if anyone else has cared to notice. The 100th highest value crypto just a week ago was 100k. The current price is about 60k value for the 100th highest value crypto on coinmarketcap. This means the whole alt market has lost roughly 40% of its value in the last week alone.

This coin is in great shape going forward. Take a step back and don't be so heavily invested in anything if you can't afford to lose it all. If you cannot afford to lose it all you are bound to make irrational choices when you need to be thinking clearly the most.

Here I am, buying up all the flap I can because I know that being different makes you special in crypto.

Here is what FLAP has going for it in the near term.

1. Copyright's for viral MOBILE game.
2. Integrated blockchain game in wallet.
3. In wallet exchange

Once these 3 goals are met the natural progression is to complete the android wallet (which is being developed) and be a LEADING mobile payment provider to crypto's.

I know a lot of money can't see that far ahead. Its all about day trading lately. But if you think about what made the top crypto what they are today... And you really look at how this progression may play out.  Its really not even a question in my mind we will be okay.

Infact if it does play out to be THE mobile crypto, I think litecoin will be in the rearview mirror not long after.

Right now all alts have seen a WAVE of heavy sell pressure. The days of launching a coin and being worth millions overnight is long gone. To maintain value in this current market is bullish. Once the rest of the panic'd people sell, and the market normalizes FLAP will be one of the first to soar. And how will that timing look to the pumpers? The market stablizes and recovers in a few weeks just in time for wallet updates... I wouldn't be selling now. I'd be figuring out ways to get more flap.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BulletProof_za

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:12:39 PM

To help pump, everybody should cancel their sell orders on 02-03. Please delete them for a while. That will help roll that rock.

Pumping it is not something good for the coin don't you know that? You want Flapp to rise to high stable price or you want to just pump and dump?

I just want sell my 42 million flappycoins from 3 or more, than don't stuck again a dumped one. Thats my biggest mistake my own short mining life. I'm depressed about 1 weeks. I have problems with my family and my job. Because i wait against my notebook for hours to see any move on flappy.

That is a dangerous move to be playing with money that you actually need in a short time span. The whole market for cryptos have been getting smashed lately if anyone else has cared to notice. The 100th highest value crypto just a week ago was 100k. The current price is about 60k value for the 100th highest value crypto on coinmarketcap. This means the whole alt market has lost roughly 40% of its value in the last week alone.

This coin is in great shape going forward. Take a step back and don't be so heavily invested in anything if you can't afford to lose it all. If you cannot afford to lose it all you are bound to make irrational choices when you need to be thinking clearly the most.

Here I am, buying up all the flap I can because I know that being different makes you special in crypto.

3. In wallet exchange

Once these 3 goals are met the natural progression is to complete the android wallet (which is being developed) and be a LEADING mobile payment provider to crypto's.

I know a lot of money can't see that far ahead. Its all about day trading lately. But if you think about what made the top crypto what they are today... And you really look at how this progression may play out.  Its really not even a question in my mind we will be okay.

Infact if it does play out to be THE mobile crypto, I think litecoin will be in the rearview mirror not long after.

Right now all alts have seen a WAVE of heavy sell pressure. The days of launching a coin and being worth millions overnight is long gone. To maintain value in this current market is bullish. Once the rest of the panic'd people sell, and the market normalizes FLAP will be one of the first to soar. And how will that timing look to the pumpers? The market stablizes and recovers in a few weeks just in time for wallet updates... I wouldn't be selling now. I'd be figuring out ways to get more flap.

+1
maxsolnc

Activity: 350

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:50:04 PM

to the moon, look at http://coinmarketcap.com/ , you better buy flappy coin NOW at 2 sat
1sat 20BTC sell wall on cryptsy.

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:09:46 PM

3. In wallet exchange

Flappy might have very good timing. Block halving, a rise in BTC, and different finished projects could coincide. That would be hitting the jackpot

Producer
TheLolageMann

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:14:36 PM

to the moon, look at http://coinmarketcap.com/ , you better buy flappy coin NOW at 2 sat

You realize that's because of someones pump bot on Cryptorush.
maxsolnc

Activity: 350

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:21:27 PM

3. In wallet exchange

Flappy might have very good timing. Block halving, a rise in BTC, and different finished projects could coincide. That would be hitting the jackpot

it might bring a lot of positive news to owners and devs, but just now price is sitting so low. As someone wrote several pages ago, 1sat price is some kind of trap.

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
revoltec

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:22:44 PM

Are Devs still with us? Haven't heard anything from them in a while...
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:49:04 PM

Are Devs still with us? Haven't heard anything from them in a while...

He usually just posts when he has something finished.

He was buying Flap at 2 satoshi, so he has a chance to make a lot of money if he invested right and develops well.

Producer
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

JOIN THE CONTEST !!!

Visit: https://www.facebook.com/flappyllionaire
Bitcointalk contest thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514047.msg5677375#msg5677375

Please, share this image everywhere, so we can get more attention on Flappycoin

Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:48:17 PM

I think that this bot pump can be good thing...
but its need to work on all exchanges in same time
bitcoindirect

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:07:05 PM

Here is the direct Reddit link where I will have most of the updates.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/207014/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable

Thanks again to all those who are helping these kids who don't have the opportunity to have books like we do, and the Penguin Foundation!

Charity Box's so far:
BTC-0.03122
LTC-0.00
DOGE-1,005.60
PENG-610,000.00
AURORA-0.00
FLAP-0.00
RIPPLE-0.00
KLONDIKE-0.00
ULTRA-0.00
EARTH-0.00
DARK-0.00
LEAF-0.00
MINT-0.00
BLACK-0.00

"Hey everyone!

So for those of you who know me either from Reddit or Bitcointalk, I am the guy who has a glass etching business with my girl that started doing glass etched Bitcoin Glasses and have been an active member in the crypto currency world.

Today, I want to inform you that with being a big part in the Penguincoin community, our community has setup with two charitable organizations for whom we are going to work directly with on helping their cause.

In doing so, I personally have promised to the community that ANY SALE made with our glass etching at https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull, we will PERSONALLY DONATE 25% off the sale to our donation wallet, which will get divided between the two charitites.  By tomorrow we will post an article that http://cryptoarticles.com

Our first charity we have been in communication with is Penguin Books and the Pearson Foundation.  

Who is known for such books as:*
*Of Mice & Men
*Jane Eyre
*Pride and Prejudice
*The Odyssey
*Hamlet
*Moby Dick

They're charity is http://wegivebooks.org.  We give books donates books to children less fortunate and tries to inspire caregivers and educators the chance to inspire children to become lifelong readers and lifelong givers.

For every $5 dollars donated, they will send two more bookbooks to their charity partners.

The other organization we have communicated with and are making promises to is **The Penguin Foundation**
http://penguinfoundation.org.au

The Penguin Foundation was established to protect and preserve one of Australia's most important natural assets - the little penguin.

The Penguin Foundation aims to provide a dedicated source of funding to support little penguin conservation projects on Phillip Island. These include little penguin rescue and rehabilitation in the event of a man-made disaster; building new little penguin nesting areas; monitoring little penguin health and behaviour; protecting the little penguins' natural environment; and contributing funding to the vital Phillip Island Nature Parks Wildlife Clinic on Phillip Island. Since its establishment in 2006, the Penguin Foundation has raised over $1.5 million.

Our Goal for the penguin foundation is to be a sponsor, but we will have an adopted penguin as well.  And with the current news articles about the Penguin Foundations need, such as http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Knit-a-penguin-sweater-to-help-them-survive-an-5293898.php We felt the need to reach out directly to them.

Any and all donations are beneficial to our cause and the meaning of what Penguincoin is trying to achieve, and what a positive outlook the crypto-currency world will achieve from this and it's ability to do more positive for the world then negative.

Thank you for any help, and please spread the word.  I will gladly update everyone on here, as well as on bitcointalk about the updates and donations we have been receiving, as well as the updates on our penguins and books that have been donated.

Sincerely,

Rich Ferry

Donations are accepted in any of these forms so far.  We will gladly give other currencies the option to donate on request.

*BTC-1MEnRWb5EWoiQm32p3aF78MkBAPheqAvZQ
*LTC-LSAgpiArAQCe8jyUrHZ7vG3vyQv4xwY5GQ
*PENG-pDFQzCdyeqKdzP7LRgAc2G21LQJKzHKXQz
*DOGE-DMEAqJBRkPL38A5MPwmfanDx98sWen6Kgu
*RIPPLE-rPYpuvDH7sXBDF2hEYC1E7Ko2sUEKqYetG
*AURORACOIN-ASZfre39f9Po8ndukHznRzo2y18MF2tift
*FLAP-FFUZk1m7gohkbNCK42YjdZA44FuJ5W3tDe
*KLONDIKE-L6zvYLLeVjwFgWN7cpJb3EMfwjJJXenx1J
*ULTRA-UjkkNHz3X9VrVw1t3z6gA74nhg31ZBKHip
*EARTH-epYihNy9sNmLBHo8HUaSKoVsrgaY2c9LvQ
*DARK-XhgrwWsfE3pGcy6sBqcMTSwvegnqQQGjMF
*LEAF-fHxCcHMzRFjrythxRHhZmM2Xz2E4Q7PtV6
*MINT-MXQcJJCmkFTByLuUYqgatVKBuH3FPNmbcn
*BLACK-B4s9FErujyGYrp4VuR5u94vVBwytoTL9XS

spankyminer

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:32:13 PM

+1
it might bring a lot of positive news to owners and devs, but just now price is sitting so low. As someone wrote several pages ago, 1sat price is some kind of trap.

It angers me so much that nobody seems to be able to quote at btctalk. Full quotes Full quotes everywhere.

Most annoying is that "+1" plus 1000 pixel quote, goddamnit.

Hope the 2.0 Wallet is released soon or the multipools will dump us to litoshi levels soon
gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:53:54 PM

I am just joined in flappy if you are interested please donate me FGBUqgs3xd4giuqTzGW3YcqwxS9Lz9opqY

Thanks
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:21:22 PM

Devsssssssss, say something !!!  Grin
uygar2580

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:44:20 PM

Poloniex announced, flap market closed soon, on twitter.
revoltec

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:57:31 PM

sad news for flappy
LaCertosus

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:16:19 PM

But they added FLAP/LTC.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex
dailey123

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:48:03 PM

when walls gone soon massive rise dont sell your coins cheap people sell for 10 atleast
revoltec

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:50:42 PM

when walls gone soon massive rise dont sell your coins cheap people sell for 10 atleast

It should be IF instead of WHEN.

I still have faith in flappy but this does not look promising.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: