Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4661 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

The current business has incredible problems. I consider that Appolox need to change the market situation. I thing all features that are offered by this awesome project need to be noticed by people and crypto community.
Why are you so sure that this project will be noticed? I can’t say that this project won’t be interested or needed but you are so sure. It doesn’t mean anything. Many interesting user’s have doubts about some most promising projects.
Well, you are right. Today there are many interesting projects. You know that users can’t be sure about everything but Appolox’s team offered really something that can resolve a lot of problems. For example, great advertisement spending and middlemen fees.
It is great, of course but where is the guarantee that people will appreciate it? I mean that these features can be really interesting for business. What about simple consumers?
You need to see the big picture. If vendors don’t have big spending on different middlemen and other stuff, they can offer cheaper service because saved money will be spent something really useful for everyone.
Yes, you are right. I have never thought about it in this way. You made situation to me clearer. I think middlemen and other additional lost can bring unneeded problems to everyone. I hope developers made a well-though product that could pleasantly surprise consumers.
I think this is really obvious. I can’t imagine that these guys can offer something useless or stupid. Have you noticed that there are a strong team with big experience one the market?
No, I haven’t yet seen. Maybe I am not pretty informed about this project. I need to have more additional information. What can you say about them?
I think it will be better for you to make your own decisions. Read here everything about developers and tell me your opinion, please. https://www.apollox.network/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

The current business has incredible problems. I consider that Appolox need to change the market situation. I thing all features that are offered by this awesome project need to be noticed by people and crypto community.
Why are you so sure that this project will be noticed? I can’t say that this project won’t be interested or needed but you are so sure. It doesn’t mean anything. Many interesting user’s have doubts about some most promising projects.
Well, you are right. Today there are many interesting projects. You know that users can’t be sure about everything but Appolox’s team offered really something that can resolve a lot of problems. For example, great advertisement spending and middlemen fees.
It is great, of course but where is the guarantee that people will appreciate it? I mean that these features can be really interesting for business. What about simple consumers?
You need to see the big picture. If vendors don’t have big spending on different middlemen and other stuff, they can offer cheaper service because saved money will be spent something really useful for everyone.
Yes, you are right. I have never thought about it in this way. You made situation to me clearer. I think middlemen and other additional lost can bring unneeded problems to everyone. I hope developers made a well-though product that could pleasantly surprise consumers.
I think this is really obvious. I can’t imagine that these guys can offer something useless or stupid. Have you noticed that there are a strong team with big experience one the market?
No, I haven’t yet seen. Maybe I am not pretty informed about this project. I need to have more additional information. What can you say about them?
I think it will be better for you to make your own decisions. Read here everything about developers and tell me your opinion, please. https://www.apollox.network/
Thanks for your advice. I see that these guys are talented and enough experienced in any field. I hope they will achieve all of their goals because this project deserves to be noticed by the crypto community.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:36:07 AM

Hey everyone!!! I am really impressed by this project. It offers incredible feature. Most of I like that there will be real and honest reviews about vendors. The market really needs something like this.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

Hey everyone!!! I am really impressed by this project. It offers incredible feature. Most of I like that there will be real and honest reviews about vendors. The market really needs something like this.
Why do you think so? I am not sure that reviews about services can change something. I mean that business can’t depend on reviews and their honesty or lies. It is my personal opinion and I can be mistaken.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

Why do you think so? I am not sure that reviews about services can change something. I mean that business can’t depend on reviews and their honesty or lies. It is my personal opinion and I can be mistaken.
Actually you are almost true but I can’t say that reviews aren’t important. It is a great instrument of advertisement. Nowadays users can find all that they need to know about any company on market. Of course, they will be more interested about real reviews about the vendor.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

Actually you are almost true but I can’t say that reviews aren’t important. It is a great instrument of advertisement. Nowadays users can find all that they need to know about any company on market. Of course, they will be more interested about real reviews about the vendor.
Well, it is true. Reviews are a nice mover but where is guarantee that Appolox will be posting only true reviews? Vendors find out that could deceive consumers thanks to fake reviews.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:56:11 AM

Well, it is true. Reviews are a nice mover but where is guarantee that Appolox will be posting only true reviews? Vendors find out that could deceive consumers thanks to fake reviews.
I think that you need to reread the white paper. In paragraph 5.4 (reputation poll) is said that all reviews will be checked and by the automated review filtering algorithm and examined by a randomly selected committee
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

I think that you need to reread the white paper. In paragraph 5.4 (reputation poll) is said that all reviews will be checked and by the automated review filtering algorithm and examined by a randomly selected committee
Wow. It looks like an interesting solution but wait a second. Why consumers will be interested in reviews? I mean their motivation. Why they will be interested in writing these reviews?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Wow. It looks like an interesting solution but wait a second. Why consumers will be interested in reviews? I mean their motivation. Why they will be interested in writing these reviews?
It is a nice question. It is so great that developers thought about it. Developers will offer nice payment for every review. It is a small number of tokens but it can change to this problem I thinks.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

It is a nice question. It is so great that developers thought about it. Developers will offer nice payment for every review. It is a small number of tokens but it can change to this problem I thinks.
I agree with you. Motivated people could be really interested in this activity. Well, I hope developers will do everything as it is supposed to be. I wish them good luck and many successes.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

I agree with you. Motivated people could be really interested in this activity. Well, I hope developers will do everything as it is supposed to be. I wish them good luck and many successes.
I think that they don’t need luck. This team is enough infirmed about all market’s problems and they know how to solve them. Appolox just need enough sources to amaze consumers.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

I think that they don’t need luck. This team is enough infirmed about all market’s problems and they know how to solve them. Appolox just need enough sources to amaze consumers.
I hope time will tell and we will se their results. I will stay tuned. I am really interested in this project and I want to subscribe on all applox social media. I think it will be a right decision.
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

And how exactly in this platform will things be with targeted advertising and product recommendations? Will this be supported by this protocol?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

And how exactly in this platform will things be with targeted advertising and product recommendations? Will this be supported by this protocol?
As far as I know, within the framework of this platform there is a set of protocols responsible for this functionality. Actually as in any other ecosystem providing similar functionality.
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

As far as I know, within the framework of this platform there is a set of protocols responsible for this functionality. Actually as in any other ecosystem providing similar functionality.
But since this platform is designed to create many sites and private shops with different goods, I would like to know if this functionality of recommendations is relevant for all this?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

But since this platform is designed to create many sites and private shops with different goods, I would like to know if this functionality of recommendations is relevant for all this?
I do not quite understand what exactly you mean. THEN will the system recommend you goods from different stores that are based on the ApolloX protocol, are you talking about this?
Mabcontreata

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Expect many investor support your plan when ICO will begin.
Rational project, absorbing project, flawless idea.
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

I do not quite understand what exactly you mean. THEN will the system recommend you goods from different stores that are based on the ApolloX protocol, are you talking about this?
Yes, that's what I meant. That is, it is the integrity of the ecosystem as a single link. That's what I'm talking about. Recommendations between different services, not just within a single web site.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

Yes, that's what I meant. That is, it is the integrity of the ecosystem as a single link. That's what I'm talking about. Recommendations between different services, not just within a single web site.
Well, I can not say for sure, but in my opinion the protocol responsible for the analysis of purchases will be the same for the entire network, since it is a blockchain, it is a single ecosystem, respectively.
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Well, I can not say for sure, but in my opinion the protocol responsible for the analysis of purchases will be the same for the entire network, since it is a blockchain, it is a single ecosystem, respectively.
But I do not know if it's good or not from the point of view of the consumer. For example, as a buyer I can evaluate such a functional, but at the same time I can like and annoy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: