Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225479 times)
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Because they think that when the price drop then bitcoin will not be able to rise again, it actually makes me more eager to buy because of the many users who panic and sell cheap bitcoin then a good opportunity to earn profit someday.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clarky

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

Panic is a natural response to a price drop. People panic and say such things every time there is a crash, its been happening for so long, just ignore. Sometimes they don't know what they're talking about. Those people are just handing their bitcoins to someone else who deserves them more.There have been more severe problems in the past these people are not aware off.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

well, not everyone saying like that but some people are like saying something which is they do not know what they are observing about the bitcoin but they are not going on the right way they need to learn about market what can happen in future and what they can achieve from bitcoin i suggest to them do not go for wrong just learn more.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Everyone have suggest you to sell your bitcoin and talk bitcoin is dead is the people who want to make your situation panic and you will faced panic problem and sell your bitcoin, but excatly they are trying make you to sell all your coin and you bitcoin for getting their profit. If you are selling your altcoin or bitcoin at the low price they will take this moment to buy bitcoin or altcoin at low price and will be sell at high price.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

Maybe with this kind of FUD news they might thought it will a way to make the value of Bit coin will go down then once it happens they will take the chance to buy a huge of it, or it could be they have no any idea about the potentiality of bitcoin, instead they've been thinking its a piece of shit scam. BUt they're totally wrong.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Why they always say bitcoin is dead? Its because they dont like cryptocurrency or maybe they want to buy cheap bitcoin thats why they spread fud . If bitcoin is dead it will no longer have a value.

daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Bitcoin is not and will not be dead. Bitcoin is very much alive. I think there's an upcoming GFC, and there are signs. People will change their fiat to assets like bitcoin, and bitcoin will spike.

The government cannot take your money unless they break into your house and take your trezor, or jack your computer. And I'm sure that if they don't have a compelling reason, your protected by law.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

People want to influence the market and say its dead and it has no future, because of that are gonna panic but that is what they want.
I recommend you to not listen to these weird people.
Yeah that right. A few people are simply haters since they don't have faith in this bitcoin they think Bitcoin is a somewhat pyramiding scam. Those individuals who continue saying that bitcoin is dead are presumably losers they are against bitcoin because they need their coins will be the one turn out to be most papular coins in crypto. Confidence and trust the bitcoin.
Besides they think that bitcoin is a scam project they also get false information from various media, please you open business and economic media, then there are dozens of writings that preach negative things about bitcoin.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

Because they only get negative information about bitcoin, as it happens today that almost every day there is always writing or negative news in various media, this certainly makes them unable to accept bitcoin.
It is true but for me it is just because people can't understand that something which is not material can have a real value, for me it will change in like 2025 and then crypto will be at the same level like cash almost in every country.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

Perhaps you read this news while the Crypto market is falling. And BTC prices are falling to the lowest level so people think that BTC is a bubble burst. BTC will break, but this is not true. BTC is a potential coin. Sustainable Development. Can replace cash in the future.
knight20

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

Just laugh what they say because they really don't know about bitcoin or just they want only to manipulate the price of bitcoin. Why? because when the newly or only first timer to invest bitcoin they don't know it that it's just only a fake news so that they will sell their profit and the price will go down and the fake news maker will buy at the lower price.
Mariadelan25

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

They just want to put some and let it grow. How bad is that. I think those are the people who got broke in doing it. Or dont feel the profit. Being lazy in doing something. Those people who believe in that saying is they just wasting time why dont they know first and have some research on how bitcoin is amazing when they got to know it.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

It always happens. When bitcoin grows, everyone says that it will cost a million dollars in a year. When it falls, it will be the end of the day for the dollar))

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
Well, people mostly state that Bitcoin is dead or Bitcoin will soon to die whenever the price movement of Bicoin was facing the red line which is on the dump side of it. Instead of focusing into the brighter side of it that the dump gives opportunity for us to purchase more Bitcoin while it was still available, people tend to see only the negatives that is why they are always stating that Bitcoin is dying or soon to die which is not literally happening because the dump and pump was normally happening in a currency.
breathlessz

Activity: 770

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

Why they always say bitcoin is dead? Its because they dont like cryptocurrency or maybe they want to buy cheap bitcoin thats why they spread fud . If bitcoin is dead it will no longer have a value.
i'm sure bitcoin will not die, those who say btc die i think is a negative news spreader so that btc price goes down and later they can buy btc with cheap price. we can see now more and more new ico

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:57:10 AM

Because they don't have any skills to learn about the technology and how Bitcoin is working, many governments are joining their hands to develop a secure way that should be integrated with the blockchain technology. People always expect huge returns with the small capital and they can't wait for it and kept trolling about the Bitcoin negatively.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

Because they are funny
People say Bitcoin is dead because they are either not aware of the ABC of technology or they simply do not want to utilize the perks and benefits of the technology. This I s a desperate situation. The technology was harshly criticized in the start Let the technology grow and it has the ultimate potential to become the future currency with all the market structures based on this technology.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

This always happens when the price is in a downtrend...The ones stuck in fiat who missed the rally from $100 are trying to get others to panic and sell so they can buy bitcoins for cheap...

Some of them are trolls and just want the attention...best to ignore them...
Yeah I would agree with you mate.They tell us that bitcoin dead because they dont know how special bitcoin in terms of price that it can give to us.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

what in my mind is that some people do that because they want bitcoin price dumped then they will bough this.they know bitcoin will growing in this year
People are insane. They just do not accept the reality and are of the view that the technology is either a bubble or a scam which make them reluctant to accept the reality. I believe that soon in the future, the technology will be accepted by all the countries and it might even push aside the dollar like Nokia was pushed aside in the technology race.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

what in my mind is that some people do that because they want bitcoin price dumped then they will bough this.they know bitcoin will growing in this year
People are insane. They just do not accept the reality and are of the view that the technology is either a bubble or a scam which make them reluctant to accept the reality. I believe that soon in the future, the technology will be accepted by all the countries and it might even push aside the dollar like Nokia was pushed aside in the technology race.

Maybe they read wrong news on wrong media. Many online media covering false news about bitcoin or cryptomarket maybe that people read and believe it. I am believe that crypto is future currency because right now, internet like our basic need now.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: