Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13894 times)
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

for me i hold this coin if the value will goes down and i will wait for grow up the market dont worry to down this token because it is testing your patient and goal for you life.

For me it depends on the coin we are holding, if you have faith in the project and you think its good and can benefit more, then its ok to hold, but if you think the project will not make it to success, then you sell your coin immediately.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

for me i hold this coin if the value will goes down and i will wait for grow up the market dont worry to down this token because it is testing your patient and goal for you life.

Yes, selling your tokens now will be a great mistake. Certainly, if you need the money (fiat) so urgently, you can do it but it is better to earn something at the main job. Hold your altcoins and wait a bit.
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

According to TwoBitIdiot, (5)Most utility tokens, then, will go to zero, regardless of team quality and execution.
Can not agree more on this though I did not accept his many biased opinions.

https://medium.com/tbis-weekly-bits/95-crypto-theses-for-2018-ca7b74f8abcf

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
guizi6

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

Today, one month has passed since the author posted. The current market is very dynamic. After a sharp rise, the prices of many coins have recovered, but all this has just begun, and the bigger increase is still behind. Need to wait patiently.
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

I don't perceive any motivation to offer my coins and tokens now at low costs. Here, regardless, it is fitting to expect a general recuperation of the digital money showcase. Despite the fact that there is additionally no assurance that every one of the coins will again ascend to the past level.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

Most people will suggest you to hold and I agree that it is somewhat the best and safest way to respond in these kind of scenarios in these event but it does not always guarantee that it will get you out of the pinch but sometimes it will make you sink even further to the point of no return with your investments completely gone.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

If you do not have time to sell at the peak, then you better just wait for high prices to sell.since you can get the loss
richard007

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

Tokens are also just like Alt's. we just have to be sure that particular cryptocurrency has certain potential or not so that depending on it's market statistics we can easily guess that we should wait or sell.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

I don't think the best option is to sell the token that its price has already gone down. I suggest the person should wait for the coin to go up or even buy more during the bearish market in order to increase profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

I prefer to hold and wait until the price is going up and more profitable if the token had a good potential. But sometimes other choose to sell and after few months they feel regret because th3 alts that they sell is price increase. Better to hold till moon.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

I think we will wait for a higher price than the current price, even though the price is now up better, but for us it will wait for higher prices, so we will get more profits in the coming months.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

At the moment, the market looks very promising. It seems to me that in the next few weeks alternative coins will actively go up. I think that now is not the time to sell.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

I don't think the best option is to sell the token that its price has already gone down. I suggest the person should wait for the coin to go up or even buy more during the bearish market in order to increase profit.

Many new ICO coins which are for temporary period does exists so in such cases on the day of listing only it goes down by easily more than 50 percent so it is better that such coins are sold on the same day only .
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

I want to say, if I always hope to wait rather than sell but not get lucky, because at this time despite market conditions are in a bad position but still have the potential to bounce back. If you already have some coins, it would be better to hold the first and sell when the market price developments have started to improve.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

When it was going down then do not rush to go because of the fear of loss. wait for some time then it will surely it was time there was rising and it could certainly provide the results as expected. even if you want to wait for quite a long time I think will also be more and more promising than just some time to wait.
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

The token will definitely rise
Don't rush to sell coins, all new coins will rise on the exchange. You need to look for trends in the encryption market. I will choose to wait.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

The ups and down trend of tokens or cryptocurrency is normal. Since cryptoworld experience a down trend and all the tokens are red some panic and quickly sell their holdings to prevent more loss,not to think that if they wait for more they will really avoid the loss in to their profit.
I think its about how long is your patience. I really believe that cryptoworld and market will recover soon.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

When the price of crypto down I recommend to keep your coins and if you keep going to sell I think you will be disappointed. Trade crypto this year we have to be more patient and saving the coins for much longer because the market growth will start the crypto at the end of the year.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

as long as the investor still hodling their tokens you can hold your token too, price down because majority of bounty participant and airdrop participant selling off theirs reward right after token distributed, i think the price will rising atleast to the initial coin offering price
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

Whenever I receive tokens ,I really prefer hodling it first until it goes up in value. This strategy really works and it gives me bigger profits as always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: