Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13896 times)
martinpppp38

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

It all depends on when you invested. If the investment is recent and the losses minimal, it may be a good choice to sell now and try to buy back lower, but if the losses are already consequent as much keep (if you respected the rule N°1 to invest only what you could lose that should not be a problem)

The market is already so low I think it would be a mistake to sell now

https://token.snips.ai/
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?
This kind of situation is normal. All you need to do is to wait until the price pumps up again. Because if you sell it even if in the lower price, you might get a low profit coming from the coin that you're holding.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

If you are not the type of person who needs money immediately,  then don:t sell when the price falls down,  it's better to wait until all the dumpers and bounty hunters dump all there coins. Wait until the price goes closely to the amount when you bought it, then sell,  then buy it back again if the price falls down again. Making a few amounts of profit in daily trading is good.
If there is an understanding of the project and the certainty that it is promising, then at the time of the price drop, the best thing is that you can make it buy more tokens, so you will help the project and get cheap tokens of the project, which in 9-12 months can launch the product and become successful, and its tokens will be in demand and bring you x2-x5.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

If you are not sure about the project's ability to fulfill the planned or there are prerequisites to the fact that the price of tokens can go down, then it is better to sell, you can later buy back at a lower price. If you are confident in your project, wait because the market will not always go down, a reversal will occur and the situation will stabilize.
I try to sell tokens of the project I doubt, but there are many projects with high potential, I believe in them, so I try to get more of their tokens while the price is at the bottom. You may have to wait no less than six months, but it can bring tangible profits and recoup your waiting time.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

The situation on the market changes regularly, it never remains the same. I believe that if you have a large number of tokens during the fall, you can sell them, and then buy even cheaper, a little money.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Of great importance is how you yourself feel about the possibility of developing a project through which tokens are issued. If you are sure of the project, then the token should not be sold. The crypto-currency market will rise, this token will also grow in price. And under the current situation, almost new tokens, for the first time on the market, almost all fall in price. Therefore, it will be better to keep the towels and wait for the market to rise.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Obvipusly you shpuld wait on it to grpw before selling on it. Because in this kind of game only strong hand can get good profit. Because patience is a virtue
bangsatloee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

I surmise that right now, we should even now keep and continue pausing. On the off chance that you truly require cash or you need to escape this market and not return then you can offer. On the off chance that regardless you need to proceed with, the best alternative is to pause. Numerous new speculators enter the cryptographic money showcase, when the market begins to frenzy and they offer all, that is a slip-up that influences the market to go down. I don't know when the market will recoup and develop unequivocally, however I have confidence in the potential development of digital money later on.
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

Market’s prices go down and tokens go down its normal. We should stay away from the ICOs now. If you received tokens from ICOs or bounties you should sell directly because tokens go down now. If you believe anyone token you can hold it but in my opinion you can sell this token too
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

Obvipusly you shpuld wait on it to grpw before selling on it. Because in this kind of game only strong hand can get good profit. Because patience is a virtue

It really is important that we are patient about it. Cryptocurrency prices are always volatile, so it is also your own choice to choose which tokens to sell or hold, but you should choose wisely so that you would not regret it in the end. You can also sell and buy other coins that are cheaper.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

I think that at the moment it makes no sense to sell coins and tokens, because the price is very low. I will wait for the market to recover.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

Market’s prices go down and tokens go down its normal. We should stay away from the ICOs now. If you received tokens from ICOs or bounties you should sell directly because tokens go down now. If you believe anyone token you can hold it but in my opinion you can sell this token too

It should be before we invest then study tokens in detail, a decentralized system makes everything very possible, when we think that prices go up but because the market is red then many token prices actually drop, and being patient is the best thing to get maximum profit.
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

In my opinion you can sell your altcoins to buy them back at a more attractive price, but if you do not know how to trade, then there are big risks.
In other cases it is better to just hold

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lkcoinwiz

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

The simple logic for downtrend market condition is to hold your coin for profit but if you decided to entertain fear then its up to you, maybe you sell for loss or wait for a good market condition.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

I think you should continue the hold your tokens.Now due to the decline in the  bitcoin price, altcoin prices also decline. But I believe the bull market will start soon. And when the bull market starts, there will be high increases in the token prices.
ku10ng

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

I think those who sold their altcoins will soon begin to regret as soon as the market starts to grow up . That will naturally push all other coins on the rise. Therefore, all this is temporary and do not worry ahead of time. In General, I will recommend to keep all the coins for a long time. A lot of people who are selling their token if goes down because the token that they hold is not potential to invest.  Grin
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

This market is good because everything is falling, so if you think that you are holding not promising coin, simply change it into something better, now is everything cheap and undervalued Wink.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

If you have a desire to get out of the crypto-currency market, then the trend reversal will occur very soon and bitcoin will start its growth again, many do not believe it, because they already disagreed greatly in this, but still it seems to me that this is quite normal.
Well if they token goes down ofcourse you should hold your tokens and wait for the value to rise up so you wont regret someday in any rush decision because holding it sometimes makes you more profitable

benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

I think you should continue the hold your tokens.Now due to the decline in the  bitcoin price, altcoin prices also decline. But I believe the bull market will start soon. And when the bull market starts, there will be high increases in the token prices.

True, it was a somewhat bull market the past few days when bitcoin went up to I think 8000 and then after a few days it went down again so what we can do right now is really to wait and hold the tokens. I agree with the majority here that we just need to hold for the moment.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
tessaphin

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

Current sales are similar to buying near all time high. The price can't be much lower than here. I really think it's stupid to sell now, don't let panic get the best from you and be patient.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: