Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.

This features will happen soon, Because for the site is really attracting potential investors from their site. When i visited it looks good and attracting to customers.
In fact, this platform, as I see it, is very different from coinarketcap, there are notifications that are not there and the exchange rate will change in real time. Therefore, the difference is visible to the naked eye.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Yeah, people should know how important it is for them to monitor the coins, I think its a very great advantage for the coin user.

Dear Forum members and supporters here,

We are happy to announce that our official introduction video is now live.  

You can view it here: https://coinmarketalert.com/token and here: https://youtu.be/Ic1C7Bt6QqQ  

Thanks for sharing and supporting CoinMarketAlert
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

claim project. He wants to influence the market and the situation with volostinostyu.ne sure that it will be possible to perform all in full
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Yeah, people should know how important it is for them to monitor the coins, I think its a very great advantage for the coin user.

You can view it here: https://coinmarketalert.com/token and here: https://youtu.be/Ic1C7Bt6QqQ  

it's nice to see that the team is really active in giving us new updates about the project. This video would be a big help to everyone most specially to those who is really interested in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

it's nice to see that the team is really active in giving us new updates about the project. This video would be a big help to everyone most specially to those who is really interested in the project.
This incredible presentations makes a way for all the supporters to easily deliver the information about the project in detail through the video share on various communities and social channels that brings out a better positive connectivity and response.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

This incredible presentations makes a way for all the supporters to easily deliver the information about the project in detail through the video share on various communities and social channels that brings out a better positive connectivity and response.
I'm glad that there was an official video that will help to make the right idea about the project and form an interest.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.

That seems like the most try hard but failed attempt to string together a sentence in English. Heck I believe machine learning of random shit would do a better job

Let's not be hard about the people who is not good in english as this is not their main language, well, better to check if he is really sincere about what he said and if he already helped the project by his investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Notification will be very easy way to know the price of the coins. This is great for those who hold coins and waiting for a good time to exchange with goood price. Not only that its also very helpful to those who want to purchase and waiting for affordable cost.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Notification will be very easy way to know the price of the coins. This is great for those who hold coins and waiting for a good time to exchange with goood price. Not only that its also very helpful to those who want to purchase and waiting for affordable cost.

It will be nice if they will have more unique features other than the notification it might be difficult to develop real time alert for market price of coins and tokens but there are a lot of platforms that can already make it.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

It will be nice if they will have more unique features other than the notification it might be difficult to develop real time alert for market price of coins and tokens but there are a lot of platforms that can already make it.
There are a lot of information platforms, but I can not say that there is an ideal platform, it is better if the developer makes his own way of informing.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

There are a lot of information platforms, but I can not say that there is an ideal platform, it is better if the developer makes his own way of informing.
To experience this alert system developers have also made it available to you to proceed with a Free Trial Version for 7 days that is where you can set the alert trends and test and understand the functionalities.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

It is the right time to grab the tokens in bag as the alerting mechanism is a flexible feature helps for all the crypto users this innovative idea can attract many investors as it already possessed the deserving AI.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

To experience this alert system developers have also made it available to you to proceed with a Free Trial Version for 7 days that is where you can set the alert trends and test and understand the functionalities.
I have not found the information, what will be the full cost of using the platform in the future? Developers already wrote about this?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.

This features will happen soon, Because for the site is really attracting potential investors from their site. When i visited it looks good and attracting to customers.
Attracting big companies are quite difficult to achieve but in the other side the project is very impressive so the project has potential to gain sympathy and support from theis companies. Clients are very observant they are looking for projects that has high trust ratings and good feedbacks. Hopefully team and developers will manage to work the platform and aattract more and more investors and supporters.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

Attracting big companies are quite difficult to achieve but in the other side the project is very impressive so the project has potential to gain sympathy and support from theis companies. Clients are very observant they are looking for projects that has high trust ratings and good feedbacks. Hopefully team and developers will manage to work the platform and aattract more and more investors and supporters.
Similar like coinmarketcap ? But i could never notice any alert features in the coinmarketcap except an price details there is more and we cannot procced with the assumptions and the project focusing on potential initiatives.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

are there any apps that can also provide this kind of function? who create a different project?
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

This tool is very interesting.
It is convenient to easily know the price of a cryptographic currency by the alert.
It is good that I can choose a notification method.
Yes thats very true this is a good application to install indeed for everyone who holds cryptocurrency. Best part is you get to earn everytime it notifies you.
Very applicable to those who hold coins and wait for good price. Notifications help alot not only to coin keepers but for also to those who planning to purchase coins.  Your right mate, every notification is a chance to earn and have good profits in return.
Yes if they give notification of every instant price then many people can earn huge profits. As we all know that the Fluctuations of cryptocurrency is very high so it's price has been changing evrytime so by get instant notification we can easily buy and sell coins at good price.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?
Why? Many similar projects. Maybe they did not open themselves so openly, because few people give out signals for free, it's always done for a fee.
I think their whole features seem different for some reason but i think is left for people to make their various choices since am sure not everyone is using iphone and samsung so basically variety create diversity
Variety is certainly good, but not all can immediately make a program for all platforms on mobile devices, first done for one, and then for another.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

Well, you have a point but it's their main features which needs to develop first before proceeding to another idea. Still, this is very helpful because notification will bring some good impact especially in trading. Moreover, the team wanted to make the work of traders to be more convenient through the used of the platform and this is why they need to support with this kind of platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

Similar like coinmarketcap ? But i could never notice any alert features in the coinmarketcap except an price details there is more and we cannot procced with the assumptions and the project focusing on potential initiatives.
Yes, you correctly noticed that this is similar, but they do not relate to the CoinMarketCap, it's a completely different project, a project that will give signals to e-mail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: