Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

are there any apps that can also provide this kind of function? who create a different project?
for now there is no app which can replace the function of the project.but very soon they will maintain the project & a app will be discover

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
This features will happen soon, Because for the site is really attracting potential investors from their site. When i visited it looks good and attracting to customers.
Attracting big companies are quite difficult to achieve but in the other side the project is very impressive so the project has potential to gain sympathy and support from theis companies. Clients are very observant they are looking for projects that has high trust ratings and good feedbacks. Hopefully team and developers will manage to work the platform and aattract more and more investors and supporters.
Similar like coinmarketcap ? But i could never notice any alert features in the coinmarketcap except an price details there is more and we cannot procced with the assumptions and the project focusing on potential initiatives.
Yes, you correctly noticed that this is similar, but they do not relate to the CoinMarketCap, it's a completely different project, a project that will give signals to e-mail.
it is this function that attracts the attention of many users. Because very often there is an increase in prices, but because of employment, we can often overlook these changes.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

This is one of the project here in the crypto currency community that I can see that is also good and has an interesting concepts and ideas towards the community. But despite how great this project it seems that it lacks something on it, and it is its good marketing strategy. I think the team should come up with one to gain more popularity which is essential for the project.

Probably, let's assume they already planned for that because it's the best way to make this project be more known here in this forum and also in social networking sites. CMA is pretty a better tool which everyone of us should know about it for it allows to monitor thousands of coins that can be specifically be studied IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

are there any apps that can also provide this kind of function? who create a different project?
for now there is no app which can replace the function of the project.but very soon they will maintain the project & a app will be discover
If you look at their roadmap which is in the 1st page, it was written there that the mobile application will be happening this year. So probbly the team now are working for this so that they can launched it as soon as possible. We just need to keep an eye of this project so we can be always updated.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Yeah, people should know how important it is for them to monitor the coins, I think its a very great advantage for the coin user.
Notification will be very easy way to know the price of the coins. This is great for those who hold coins and waiting for a good time to exchange with goood price. Not only that its also very helpful to those who want to purchase and waiting for affordable cost.

It will be nice if they will have more unique features other than the notification it might be difficult to develop real time alert for market price of coins and tokens but there are a lot of platforms that can already make it.

Correct, it is good that the team will add more unique features which is usable also to all people so that it can help in future when time comes that many competitors will compete in same features. It better to have back up in order to be ready whatever may happened. Looking forward for more updates in this project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

This is one of the project here in the crypto currency community that I can see that is also good and has an interesting concepts and ideas towards the community. But despite how great this project it seems that it lacks something on it, and it is its good marketing strategy. I think the team should come up with one to gain more popularity which is essential for the project.
One of the most significant roles in the promotion of the project is the interaction between the team, users and investors.  If to speak in simple words - communication.  The more developed this aspect, the higher the chance of success.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:46:06 PM

The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Yeah, people should know how important it is for them to monitor the coins, I think its a very great advantage for the coin user.
Notification will be very easy way to know the price of the coins. This is great for those who hold coins and waiting for a good time to exchange with goood price. Not only that its also very helpful to those who want to purchase and waiting for affordable cost.
Simply put it that it makes trading much more simpler when you know the movement of the markets and your assets i hope they just link up with a good exchange so we can basically get an idea of how much the cost in various exchanges

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

As i observe in detail it made me admired with the alert mechanism as they also set the notification through emails, whats app and Telegram groups which will completely unique in the crypto currency.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

As i observe in detail it made me admired with the alert mechanism as they also set the notification through emails, whats app and Telegram groups which will completely unique in the crypto currency.

I hope they have many alert notification to be developed like in email, telegram and also in discord channels? This could potentially attract members to subscribes from the site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

I hope they have many alert notification to be developed like in email, telegram and also in discord channels? This could potentially attract members to subscribes from the site.

This is a good method for the project to attract members and simple visitors to use coinmarket alert as one of their notification method in detecting crypto prices.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

In the community twitter, the news is actively and constantly added, I think this is a good sign of the admins' interest in their work.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

Administrators want to solve a very complex problem that has been from the very beginning of the world of crypto trading.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

Administrators want to solve a very complex problem that has been from the very beginning of the world of crypto trading.
In order to solve this problem, it takes time and money. And in this arises a certain difficulty where to get them.
AriBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

We already support Email, Push Notifications, Telegram and Discord Smiley
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

The team has a really good bunch of members that is clearly serious towards pushing the CoinMarketAlert to reach is target and goal as it is going through its way to its own success. The features that the team is holding as well as the platform the CoinMarketAlert have in their hand will bring more exciting and interesting news and updates so I will keep looking forward to this project.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

The team has a really good bunch of members that is clearly serious towards pushing the CoinMarketAlert to reach is target and goal as it is going through its way to its own success. The features that the team is holding as well as the platform the CoinMarketAlert have in their hand will bring more exciting and interesting news and updates so I will keep looking forward to this project.
If the project really can introduce the idea and help a simple user become a successful crypto trader and protect their investments, than the coin can acquire unprecedented heights.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

This is a good method for the project to attract members and simple visitors to use coinmarket alert as one of their notification method in detecting crypto prices.
The ideal method I would call the platform phone calls to the mobile number you provided or via SMS.  If this really does happen, then users will not have any problems and the price will not be missed.

CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

can we mine or stake this token?
Tonny COOPER

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

We already support Email, Push Notifications, Telegram and Discord Smiley
Good to hear that bud, this additions on the platform can be useful for members who would like to set thier own notification. Please provide up more updates thanks.
What makes this project interesting? They do have a lot platforms which can be used to alert signal the customers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: