Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER?  (Read 998 times)
EverydayBtc

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

yes i think it will recover this is only the beginning bitcoin has a long way to go & bitcoin is gonna stay here for a very long time
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

Bitcoin is trying to stable & if we observe last 3-4 months we can find bubbling in bitcoin price but in fact it was correction of bitcoin. We hope to stability of bitcoin, if bitcoin get stable then definatly it will recover its value & sure will pump again.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

As a person who have Faith in bitcoin, i can strongly believe that bitcoin will recover soon.

Trangngu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

I believe it will recover. The whales sold Bitcoin by the end of 2017 to take advantage of them and now are the perfect time to pump their money into the market. It is important that they invest in Bitcoin at all times. Will they give up Bitcoin? which helped them earn millions of dollars. I do not think so. The market is moving sideways and this is its lowest price
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

the price of recovering is not an important thing, because the community strongly believes that the true price will recover in the future
but the surprise awaited by the community is, the price exploded up to hundreds of%
I am waiting for a surprise what BTC will provide for the world
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

the price of recovering is not an important thing, because the community strongly believes that the true price will recover in the future
but the surprise awaited by the community is, the price exploded up to hundreds of%
I am waiting for a surprise what BTC will provide for the world

Bitcoin will recover and I am sure for that but we need to wait and no one of us know when was that happen, while the price of bitcoin are so low this is our chance to buy more bitcoin and hold it until the time comes that bitcoin are recover.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

This is the same noob question asked every year, you'll need to understand that bitcoins has known to be sluggish first half of the year, and it normally rises post that. So in the coming few months one can expect to see bitcoins rising high and it's about time to see it rising I'm expecting a break through very soon. I do hope it rises and amazes us.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

As a person who have Faith in bitcoin, i can strongly believe that bitcoin will recover soon.

Yes i think so. bitcoin will recover soon because bitcoin has become increasingly popular so I'm sure the demand for bitcoin every year will be higher and it will make bitcoin prices go up. bitcoin will not fall off the bitcoin will rise soon.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

loll bitcoin will surely recover mate so take heart and don't be moved by the false news that people are spreading all over the crypto communities because bitcoin will surely recover and surprise all its haters. Bitcoin is strong and the King of all digital currencies.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:10:52 AM

I am holding my bitcoin right now because I am pretty sure that it will recover in the following months.
I've been monitoring the market for how many years and it's process is kinda scary to those who are not aware yet about how the price moves.

If I have few funds left, I will buy more. It will bring a good return of investment especially if the price will reach to 15k$ again. Cheers.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

Bitcoin is going to $4500

Possible, but it will also go to $45000, I am holding for long term.
Great counterfeit.  It is possible that bitcoin will long to 45k. You're absolutely right. What I'm not understanding right now is  that why is the market is not rising even a slight up. There's really nothing. Last year it isn't like this.

Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

IN this Crypto world we can't say where he go someone says it will go to $2500 or someone says it will go to $25000 so we can't predict correctly about the price but long term it is profitable.
Rexat

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:39:18 AM

Yes, facebook decisions about cryptocurrency will definitely greatly affect the value of cryptocurrency, the great influence is generated by the number of facebook users from around the world.

Join Juke Coin Today!
ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070469
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

Of course Yes, we all that the bitcoin price will rise again in the market, we know that it will happen but we don't know when the exact date or time it will happen, all we need to do now is to patiently wait when it happen, I hope it will come as soon as possible.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

no doubt, bitcoin will recover, we all know how the market goes and we know that btc price is not stable even though it price goes up and down still btc is one of the top crypto currency to others. btc can easily recover.
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

Yes, I think Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency. And surly it recover it price. There is no doubt that the price of Bitcoin is up. But we don't know the sure date and time. I hold my bitcoin for my future.
jhayness18

Activity: 34

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

Hopefully it will recover again soon because new are suffered until now for a long period of downfall and maybe there are the upcoming time that it start recovery even if slowly. We just need to keep supporting it so it possibly doing or making a better movements in the next few days.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:49 AM

probably, why bitcoin goes up and down? how to address this kind of issue, to hold bitcoin in our own wallet or put it on an exchange? what if we spend it or use it as a mode of payment. I watch a very inspiring video on youtube about a challenge a guy from Switzerland using the bitcoin as a mode of payment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_yVnkHSFs
Toukir007

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

yes it will do...keep patience...don't panic sell guyz.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

Bitcoin will surely recover, I believe character the huge dip that we are now experiencing the bull run will follow, o believe that the market will not fall forever, it will surely recover and it will really give as a huge return. Maybe bitcoin will make a new history so we need to keep calm and wait for the next update of its amazing price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: